Live from the 4/20/24 Enchanted Princess sailing

If you enjoy jazz, don't miss Take 5 - hopefully, the James Faherty Trio is still playing, they were awesome! Each night was a different "era" or style of jazz, so not a lot of repeats. Several members of the House also played a couple of nights, excellent, too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So excited to follow along and virtually join your voyage, @Host CJSKIDS!  We are booked for July… Our first Princess cruise, after 44 cruises on a variety of other cruiselines.  🙂❤️⛴️ Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. 🤗 We are hungry to know all the insider tips as we venture out of our “comfort cruise zones”.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Having lunch at The Maren Hotel. 

IMG_3130.jpeg

@Host CJSKIDS we are Hilton honor members so would like to try the hotel maren. Have tried the Conrad previously. Look forward to hearing your thoughts  on experience there, restaurant recommendations, etc. thanks!

Edited by maggieq
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Grego said:

Car is loaded and will be leaving at 7:00 to drive down. Another lovely day in south Florida.

Will be following. We sail her in 4 weeks ! 

Have a fabulous cruise! 🥂🥂

• Like 2

Just got off this morning. This cruise was one of the best we’ve been on. Service, entertainment and food were all fantastic. I feel Princess has turned it up a notch. Enjoy!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

we also boarded this morning and i have to say, that was an unbelievable experience.  Arrived at 11, on the ship by 11:15.  Incredible.  How can princess do that so well??  Well off to a good start.  We put out name on the waiting list for a cabana and just got a call to say we could have it whenever we wanted. My wife had to ask the lady on the phone if she heard that correctly...  We choose 2 of the 3 sea days. hate to jinx it but everything seems to be going right.  Very impressed so far. 

• Like 3

O'Malleys is an amazing addition and the entertainment is incredible. When I can get the video to load. I'll post. Celtic wave is the entertainment. Fiddle and guitar. They are both amazing and very funny. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Another altercation at guest services, not involving me but funny to watch. People we are on vacation. Let's chill a bit!  Lol

Elaborate please?  What is there to argue with at embarkation?

23 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

O'Malleys is an amazing audition and the entertainment is incredible. When I can get the video to load. I'll post. Celtic wave is the entertainment. Fiddle and guitar. They are both amazing and very funny. 

They were good when we were on a couple of weeks ago, and hope they are again in 2 weeks

40 minutes ago, martinitime1 said:

Do tell !!

some guy was pissed because he felt someone cut the line. He made a stink. Then yelled at a woman 

• Haha 4