Where do I find the health questionnaire?

This has been an on-again, off-again FUBAR and I've quit worrying about it.  They have neither asked nor questioned the fact that the health questionnaire wasn't completed.  I think this is a relic that is on its way out (thankfully).

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

This has been an on-again, off-again FUBAR and I've quit worrying about it.  They have neither asked nor questioned the fact that the health questionnaire wasn't completed.  I think this is a relic that is on its way out (thankfully).

Agreed. I've said the same thing. Our Vision b2b a couple of weeks ago, we never received a notice or had the link available. They didn't even ask us anything at the port and that's why I think it's about dunzo.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, LDVinNC said:

Thanks.  But they do say to get it from the app so that is why I was looking for it.

Have you had Covid or Covid symptoms in the last 10 days  

Edited by BirdTravels

11 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Have you had Covid or Covid symptoms in the last 10 days  

It hasn't been like that in a long time. Now it's "do you have any random symptom for anything such as x, y, z" and "in the last 24 hours"

I was not able to answer the health questionnaire for my cruise boarding today.  I tried on the app and it would just spin and spin and not let me know.  Guess I will need to do it at the port today.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, BND said:

Agreed. I've said the same thing. Our Vision b2b a couple of weeks ago, we never received a notice or had the link available. They didn't even ask us anything at the port and that's why I think it's about dunzo.

Agree, last few Cruises nothing on App and no one at Terminal asked my Heath. Only do B2B and longer and havent had to show up to Lifeboat Station except first sailing...

Edited by ONECRUISER

13 hours ago, shippmates said:

I was not able to answer the health questionnaire for my cruise boarding today.  I tried on the app and it would just spin and spin and not let me know.  Guess I will need to do it at the port today.

No one at the port cares, no one there to ask questions. Health questionnaire is dead in the water.