The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday June 3rd, 2024

Good morning, Dailyites!  Pat has gone off to golf this morning, although we are expecting rain and it looks windy right now.  He doesn't like golfing in the rain so I will expect him home if it starts.  Yesterday it drizzled all day.  My lettuce is starting to bolt and the radishes have stopped making nice big fruit, just mingy red roots.  

Annie, I do wish you could post some pictures of the kittens - you tell such lovely stories about them, I want to see them!  Oh, oh, Terri, hope all goes smoothly with your travels.  Terry, I think you and Tana are amazing.  Jacqui, I'm sorry I missed your birthday, that was also Pat's 88th, hope you had a happy day, and that your foot is improving.  Also Joy's foot - is it contagious? 

I haven't heard anything yet about surgery, but I see on my Health Gateway app that I am now an outpatient at the Cancer Centre - in Vancouver.  I hope that is just a typo!  Or maybe we'll do it all by zoom...  Famous last words, I just had a call for a surgical consult on June 25, I guess it's here in Victoria!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

55 Funny Choir Puns - Jokes Garage

67 Music church jokes ideas | music jokes, music humor, church jokes

Jokes Choir Design Quote Not Scared I Teach Choir Men's Zip Hoodie

11 Church music humor ideas | music humor, music jokes, church music

High School Choir Jokes

Amazon.com: Womens Cool Funny Choir Group Director Sayings Jokes Statements  V-Neck T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

joketoonquote | Music jokes, Cowboy humor, Music humor

Choir Things Jokes :D | Choir quotes, Choir memes, Music jokes

Choir Girls Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock

Church Choir Humor

Thank you Jan @Copper10-8

IMG_4077.thumb.jpg.b326cc8e29e0b0cb96114c35a08be205.jpg

Talking about choirs , I was a very proud choir boy for a number of years as a member of the Young Sailors Choir of  The Hague , Het Haags Matrozenkoor !.  I am also in this picture , let me know if you have found me a young Tony here in front off the “Peace Palace “ about 63 years ago ……. We have sung all through The Netherlands on radio and TV , in the Notre Dame of Paris , the Liebfraue Kirche in Munich , in Brussels and also for Queen Juliana and Princes Beatrix over about 6 years A cappella  and also with large orchestras , like for instance The Matheus Passion and Carmina Burana .

This was an important part of my youth my upbringing , I started at about 6 years old and hung in there for a long time.

Tony 😍
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, richwmn said:

Wine of the Day - Clarendon Hills Hckb Cabernet

Where do I start?

I have already confessed that I am a California Wioe Bigot.  Drilling down, a bit, I love California Cabernet Sauvignons--especially, ones from Napa Valley.  Interestingly enough, on many internet wine boards Napa Valley Cabs are frowned upon as being over-extracted fruit bombs.  I can easily point to examples that support that claim, but this generalization, like most generalizations, is faulty.

51a1q1qprsca.jpg.b37173ebf309b6e9a4b83ca4c5ea2222.jpg

0wldu7c8ba53.jpg.04043b18faf963bdf9be4a5bc79cf481.jpg

I mentioned Thomas Rivers Brown (TRB) a few days ago.  He was raised in South Carolina and studied Economics and English Literature at the University of Virginia, but, somehow, he became one of the most highly regarded winemakers in California,  He has been involved as winemaker or consulting winemaker for, at least, 40 different labels, including such well-regarded (dare I say "cult) labels as Maybach, Outpost and Shrader.  Rivers-Marie is the "family" winery.  Marie is his wife, Genevieve Marie Walsh.

Rivers-Marie offers Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay or Pinot Noir varietal wines. (Many feel that the Pinot Noir is TRB's best wine, but I would dispute that opinion and favor his Cabernet Sauvignon.)  Most of their wines are single-vineyard designated, although, as you can see from the label, this one is Napa Valley appellation designated.

Here are notes that I jotted down when I tried this wine a few weeks ago.

Dark ruby red color in the glass. Dark fruit aromas--not, at all, unusual for a Napa Valley CS. Expecting dark fruit on the tongue, I was a bit surprised to perceive moderate levels of mixed dark/red fruit, I then realized that this wine is quite mellow--very light levels of both tannin and acid, It is a mouth filling wine with a moderate length finish, I thought it was a terrific wine and asked Mrs. XBGuy if she would like a taste as we were enjoying our pre-dinner sip 'n' snack. She really liked it to the point that she abandoned her regular Chardonnay with our dinner and had a glass of this.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kochleffel said:

Sailed for day in the Stockholm archipelago on the Serenade of the Seas in 2019, and called at Visby the next day. It was during Almedalen Week, and Visby was teeming with politicians, political operatives, and political demonstrators. The younger political operatives appeared to spend more on their clothes and hair styles than most people would on a car.

squeegeeboard.jpg.7a8e55553c2e6db5b143d604d4ea80bd.jpg

We sailed on RCL Serenade of the seas in May 2015 from Copenhagen visiting.

Stockholm.

Tallinn.

St Petersburg.

Helsinki.

Returning to Copenhagen.

We sat on our balcony for hours sailing up the Archipelago into Stockholm and also on the return out of Stockholm.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

We visited Ajaccio on May 19, 2002, on Noordam III.  IIRC, that was the port where one of the bow lines snapped, but we missed the excitement.  Fortunately, no one was injured.  That day, we took a train to see more of the island, but that was a bust.  The tracks went through a heavily forested area which hid the scenery.  We saw more on the way back to Ajaccio on the bus.  Once back in town, we walked over the Napoleon's birthplace and around town for a bit.

Ajaccio as we approached the dock.

IMG_0668.thumb.JPG.45bdb75941de7cfc3e34ccd2e7d07efb.JPG

The village of Vizzavona at the end of the train ride

PICT0001.thumb.JPG.77f02ab91066801155cadb91820cd6ed.JPG

PICT0003.thumb.JPG.438edd3cd185fe85507f18e072446d77.JPG

PICT0004.thumb.JPG.49bf121895fb1511d1721124356b5ab3.JPG

The train heading back to Ajaccio and our waiting bus.

PICT0005.thumb.JPG.61152da46be494168d6aa319c9018b5f.JPG

Another view of the statue of Napoleon as First Consul in Place Foch.

PICT0006.thumb.JPG.65384bce4583c84e390f51b51ed1e9ec.JPG

A a couple of pictures of Ajaccio

PICT0010.thumb.JPG.0ffbf47d71f0e8faa1184bd75016ab15.JPG

PICT0011.thumb.JPG.2eeb40d7bb64bc1811b70ef2c45ab4e2.JPG

Lenda

Nice photos Lenda.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Good morning and thanks all! 

Sending good thoughts to those who need them @kazu@Seasick Sailor@smitty34877@Vict0riann@marshhawk@Cruzin Terri

Wondering  how Maurice is doing @ger_77

We finally were able to go out to a lovely patio for an amazing dinner to celebrate with DS before he heads down east, and we puppy sit.  The carnivores were happy!

We visited Ajaccio a few years ago with Cunard, not sure it counts😉

IMG_1456.jpeg

IMG_2121.jpeg

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2114.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is sunny and 62°F here at 11.23am.

3 good days and quote.

Nice food.

We have been to Napoleon's birthplace Ajaccio on a couple of occasions.

I hope everyone has a pain free day.

Screenshot_20240603_112146.jpg

IMG_20240603_075231.jpg

IMG_20240603_081515.jpg

I’m worried about you Graham. No McCafe! 😀

• Like 6
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

I’m worried about you Graham. No McCafe! 😀

Thank you Bob.

My McCafe was in a drinks holder and my cheesy bacon flatbread was on my knee.

Next time I go to the beach I will put the coffee on a non slip mat on the cars dashboard and photo it.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

You haven’t seen or heard much from Sailingdutchy for about 3 months , hope I am not overdoing it today with my 3rd post of the day ……sorry about that people .

In April 2019 while on the Prinsendam we were in Ajaccio and we had a wonderful tour with four others going through this gorgeous area just North of Ajaccio . We have not seen many landscapes and rock formations like this anywhere else.

image.thumb.jpeg.31c21831f9a3905f76717ee52bad2cc1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4b0589aece4684f981f24b74bbe38342.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.26e034c6eaa961f33f7d528a871627e9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3ee2fd1d4fad9886eabc98a47a25331b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1ee51cc4ad8266e08481b200c770dd44.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bc5fbb050ab1057c7d8529d9bcbcb3d4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.eeea2a6eca319eafafc98f0b954043eb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.aec90e1db9d95dc4e0b66fe3398a02b5.jpeg

I noticed this “small detail “ near the top and showed Martha …….

image.thumb.jpeg.7d33702076eb9d0bd8038de09dbfc303.jpeg

I did NOT chisel that heart in the rocks , promise ! 

image.thumb.jpeg.51117b91ec9e7a5ddbacf5cfc5a53055.jpeg

As you can see she loved it ……and also loved the tour .

Back in town we had a very nice French Charcuterie Board  with our friends 
Ajaccio is the place where Napoleon Bonaparte was born  

image.thumb.jpeg.d39a76e2ae74138d58153829a86eb61e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.53063976fd52ada7245f7138d5807738.jpeg

And later on that evening we had a fantastic Cellar Master Dinner with more friends at the Captains Table in the beautiful Pinnacle Grill of the Prinsendam   remember Jacqui ,  @kazu  April 20 , 2019 

image.thumb.jpeg.3864815692ba9b1493c5eab33a668ca8.jpeg

image.jpeg.d5a0356ac1b83e17b0b4128e852147c6.jpeg

Tony 😁😍
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We sailed on RCL Serenade of the seas in May 2015 from Copenhagen visiting.

Stockholm.

Tallinn.

St Petersburg

Helsinki.

Returning to Copenhagen.

We sat on our balcony for hours sailing up the Archipelago into Stockholm and also on the return out of Stockholm.

The Serenade itinerary in 2019 was Stockholm, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Helsinki. There were many British passengers and enough from Spain that many announcements were repeated in Spanish. Also one couple from Norway that I know of.

I cruised from Copenhagen more recently on the Voyager of the Seas: Oslo, Kristiansand, Skagen, Aarhus.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

Jacqui… Lillies of the Valley?  I haven’t smelled them for decades!  But their fragrance came right to me from your picture!

Yes - lilies of The Valley.  They do have a nice scent..  good luck with your appointment today.

4 hours ago, ger_77 said:

@kazuI'm happy to hear you got your dahlia's planted; I know how much you love the plants in your yard, just take it slow so you don't injure yourself further.

slow doesn’t begin to describe it. Sheesh.  

59 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I haven't heard anything yet about surgery, but I see on my Health Gateway app that I am now an outpatient at the Cancer Centre - in Vancouver.  I hope that is just a typo!  Or maybe we'll do it all by zoom...  Famous last words, I just had a call for a surgical consult on June 25, I guess it's here in Victoria!

I hope that is. A good sign and you hear soon, Ann 🤞 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Today is your day to celebrate!!

It’s WONDER WOMEN DAY!

image.thumb.jpeg.92d35133fb391e44b2e3bee34bd4e3cc.jpeg

Dear Joy,

First and foremost I hope your shoulder and ankle are doing better with not a lot of swelling or bruising. Allen is so right with his quote! We tend to always do more than we should at times!

Hugs to you and Allen and so happy of your upcoming trip for your special birthday cruise to Japan!

🌺Sis

Denise😊

Thank you so much sister mine! I know, coming up on 70... I should not be doing ALOT of things I still think I'm capable of..

I decided to stop by the clinic this morning. My ankle was still oozing looking red and orange. I have a deep hole and it looked weird. That's because it is on the bone. No stitches, but I'm taking antibiotics for the next week. Given a pressure pad and I should be back to 100% soon!

Love you sister a bunch!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

The Serenade itinerary in 2019 was Stockholm, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and Helsinki. There were many British passengers and enough from Spain that many announcements were repeated in Spanish. Also one couple from Norway that I know of.

I cruised from Copenhagen more recently on the Voyager of the Seas: Oslo, Kristiansand, Skagen, Aarhus.

I remember the Midnight Sun on our voyage.

It was weird it still being light well after midnight.

We have sailed several times on Voyager of the seas.

Our first Royal Caribbean sailing was on Voyager of the seas in September 2006 sailing from Barcelona.

Rome.

Ville France.

Naples.

Livorno.

Returning to Barcelona.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 16

Good afternoon, it's a beautiful day here.  We were away for the weekend, drove through rain again Saturday...no fun.  

Thanks for the pictures today.  

@kazuyour lilies of the valley are very pretty.  Ours bloomed a few weeks ago...love the smell.  Our irises are still blooming, the are pretty now.  Next the yellow day lilies will start.  

@Vict0riannsorry to hear about your biopsy results.  Prayers that all goes well for you.

@marshhawkI'd also love to see some kitty pictures!  

Thanks for all of the info passed on here...I learn something every day!  

Have a great afternoon, Karen

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sailingdutchy said:

Thank you Jan @Copper10-8

IMG_4077.thumb.jpg.b326cc8e29e0b0cb96114c35a08be205.jpg

Talking about choirs , I was a very proud choir boy for a number of years as a member of the Young Sailors Choir of  The Hague , Het Haags Matrozenkoor !.  I am also in this picture , let me know if you have found me a young Tony here in front off the “Peace Palace “ about 63 years ago ……. We have sung all through The Netherlands on radio and TV , in the Notre Dame of Paris , the Liebfraue Kirche in Munich , in Brussels and also for Queen Juliana and Princes Beatrix over about 6 years A cappella  and also with large orchestras , like for instance The Matheus Passion and Carmina Burana .

This was an important part of my youth my upbringing , I started at about 6 years old and hung in there for a long time.

Tony 😍

Goeiemorgen Tony!

Awesome story and pic in sailors uniform in front of that impressive Peace Palace and no, I can't pick you out! 🤪

My mum played piano and sang in the Dutch radio choir before and after the war alongside Herman Emmink (later a pretty well known radio and TV personality in the Netherlands). I made it to trumpet player in my youth in Amsterdam, Holland, but that was about it! 🙃

Aaltje Prins-Melissen 1941 - Copy.jpg

Aaltje Prins-Melissen 1946 #2.jpg

Aaltje Prins-Melissen 1946 #3.jpg

Aaltje Prins-Melissen 1946.jpg

John 1966.jpg

Edited by Copper10-8
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily @richwmn.

I didn't know about Chimborazo before today. Stuffed shrimp are good. I don't know about the scholars part. Wonder Woman is fun. Funny quote. Maybe on the meal. Pass on the drink and the wine is too expensive. I haven't been to Ajaccio.

It's warmer today, 70's, but increasing humidity. Yesterday, after doing laundry, I was a couch potato, starting the 700+ page book (biography) that was the source material for the movie Oppenheimer. Today I wanted to run some errands, so I stopped at the pharmacy, post office, then Aldi, then my local grocery store. I picked up stuff for BFF, that I'll take to him on Wednesday, on my way to my 6 week neurosurgery appointment. I tried to walk further, and now my legs and back aren't happy. I think some of my issues are due to skipping 3 doses of my RA meds; my hands sure know it and the joints hurt.

@grapau27 Thanks for the information about Chimborazo and Stuffed Shrimp. I'm glad you're both well. 

@StLouisCruisers Congrats to FC Dallas and Ren! Thanks for the Ajaccio photos; it looks like a lovely place to visit. Lovely flower photos. 

@aliaschief I hope your back is better by tomorrow. Thanks for the Montenegro photos. 

@AroundWithMAPTravels Thanks for the photos.

@smitty34877 I'm glad you made it home safely and that you and Tana slept fairly well. How wonderful of Tana's nurse friends to volunteer to help out in the evenings. 

@Cruzin Terri You and DH deserve some down time. I hope DH can stay somewhat calm. Enjoy Barbados!

@Seasick Sailor I hope your ankle and shoulder aren't too bad. I'm glad you decided to get the ankle checked out. 

@RMLincoln I hope all is well with DH's eye exam.

@Quartzsite Cruiser Lovely Ajaccio photos. 

@sailingdutchy Great sign and Ajaccio photos. Cute photo of you and Martha, and the Cellar Master Dinner with friends.

@Copper10-8 Thanks for the laughs. Excellent photos of you and your Mum.

@Cruising-along I'm glad the birthday party was a success. 

@Vict0riann Prayers for a straightforward treatment.

@XBGuy Sadly many of the wines you highlight aren't available here in our restrictive state run wine & spirits stores. And until recently you couldn't even get wines shipped to PA.

@bennybear Nice photos.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 8

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily @richwmn.

I didn't know about Chimborazo before today. Stuffed shrimp are good. I don't know about the scholars part. Wonder Woman is fun. Funny quote. Maybe on the meal. Pass on the drink and the wine is too expensive. I haven't been to Ajaccio.

It's warmer today, 70's, but increasing humidity. Yesterday, after doing laundry, I was a couch potato, starting the 700+ page book (biography) that was the source material for the movie Oppenheimer. Today I wanted to run some errands, so I stopped at the pharmacy, post office, then Aldi, then my local grocery store. I picked up stuff for BFF, that I'll take to him on Wednesday, on my way to my 6 week neurosurgery appointment. I tried to walk further, and now my legs and back aren't happy. I think some of my issues are due to skipping 3 doses of my RA meds; my hands sure know it and the joints hurt.

@grapau27 Thanks for the information about Chimborazo and Stuffed Shrimp. I'm glad you're both well. 

@StLouisCruisers Congrats to FC Dallas and Ren! Thanks for the Ajaccio photos; it looks like a lovely place to visit. Lovely flower photos. 

@aliaschief I hope your back is better by tomorrow. Thanks for the Montenegro photos. 

@AroundWithMAPTravels Thanks for the photos.

@smitty34877 I'm glad you made it home safely and that you and Tana slept fairly well. How wonderful of Tana's nurse friends to volunteer to help out in the evenings. 

@Cruzin Terri You and DH deserve some down time. I hope DH can stay somewhat calm. Enjoy Barbados!

@Seasick Sailor I hope your ankle and shoulder aren't too bad. I'm glad you decided to get the ankle checked out. 

@RMLincoln I hope all is well with DH's eye exam.

@Quartzsite Cruiser Lovely Ajaccio photos. 

@sailingdutchy Great sign and Ajaccio photos. Cute photo of you and Martha, and the Cellar Master Dinner with friends.

@Copper10-8 Thanks for the laughs. Excellent photos of you and your Mum.

@Cruising-along I'm glad the birthday party was a success. 

@Vict0riann Prayers for a straightforward treatment.

@XBGuy Sadly many of the wines you highlight aren't available here in our restrictive state run wine & spirits stores. And until recently you couldn't even get wines shipped to PA.

@bennybear Nice photos.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV

I'm sorry you are in pain so please don't forget your RA medication.

While we were poorly I shouldn't have because of my heart medication but I took low dose Ibuprofen/paracetamol and my Osteoarthritis felt a lot better.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 15

Posted (edited)

I have been trying to keep up with the daily postings but haven't felt up to posting myself. I have Covid (again) and allthough I am obviously recovering I still have no energy or stamina. Am I the only one who hates the aftertaste of Paxlovid?

My son who was forced to medically retire was hoping to get moved here by the end of last month but that obviously didn't happen. He developed cellulitis and spent 5 days in the hospital. His feet are still swollen and painful but he said last night that he was able to get a little bit of cleaning done. His goal now is to get moved buy the end of this month.

I have not been to today's port and am certainly enjoying the beautiful photos. @marshhawk I also would love to see photos of the kitties.

@kazuI am glad you are able to get some of your gardening done. I was surely hoping to read that you were fully recovered or if not at least well on your way. For the past year or more it seems that if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. @grapau27I am glad that you and Pauline are recovered and out and about. @smitty34877I can't say how much I admire and respect you and especially Tana throughout all the troubles.

Jane

Edited by lazey1
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 6

49 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV

I'm sorry you are in pain so please don't forget your RA medication.

While we were poorly I shouldn't have because of my heart medication but I took low dose Ibuprofen/paracetamol and my Osteoarthritis felt a lot better.

Graham.

Graham, I had to hold my RA medication one week before my back surgery and for 6 weeks after. I will be able to start back on Wednesday. I knew the RA and my eye condition both might flare up somewhat, but what could I do? Could you talk to your heart doctor about using low dose medication for your arthritis?

31 minutes ago, lazey1 said:

I have been trying to keep up with the daily postings but haven't felt up to posting myself. I have Covid (again) and allthough I am obviously recovering I still have no energy or stamina. Am I the only one who hates the aftertaste of Paxlovid?

My son who was forced to medically retire was hoping to get moved here by the end of last month but that obviously didn't happen. He developed cellulitis and spent 5 days in the hospital. His feet are still swollen and painful but he said last night that he was able to get a little bit of cleaning done. His goal now is to get moved buy the end of this month.

Jane

Jane, I'm sorry to hear that you have Covid again. From what others have said, it takes a while for your energy to come back. So rest and be kind to yourself. Also sorry to hear that your son had cellulitis; I hope that resolves quickly.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, lazey1 said:

I have not been to today's port and am certainly enjoying the beautiful photos. @marshhawk I also would love to see photos of the kitties.

@kazuI am glad you are able to get some of your gardening done. I was surely hoping to read that you were fully recovered or if not at least well on your way. For the past year or more it seems that if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. @grapau27I am glad that you and Pauline are recovered and out and about. @smitty34877I can't say how much I admire and respect you and especially Tana throughout all the troubles.

Jane

Thank you Jane.

I'm sorry you have covid.

In the UK we are left to self medicate and people can freely go to work with covid and we didn't have the benefit of Paxlovid.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Graham, I had to hold my RA medication one week before my back surgery and for 6 weeks after. I will be able to start back on Wednesday. I knew the RA and my eye condition both might flare up somewhat, but what could I do? Could you talk to your heart doctor about using low dose medication for your arthritis?

Jane, I'm sorry to hear that you have Covid again. From what others have said, it takes a while for your energy to come back. So rest and be kind to yourself. Also sorry to hear that your son had cellulitis; I hope that resolves quickly.

Thank you Vanessa.

The musculoskeletal doctor said 1 low dose 200mg ibuprofen only when pain was really bad would be okay.

I used to take 400mg ibuprofen 3 times a day before my heart attack for arthritis flare ups.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@lazey1Jane, I am sorry about the Covid and I think the aftertaste from paxlovid is quite awful.

Thank you for your nice words. I feel we are doing what all families do if they possibly can. We are trying to help the teenager at this terrible time and I think we do. I am grateful that other family members and friends are lending a hand as we are all in a state of fatigue now. 
Thanks to everyone for their words of support and prayers. You help more than you will ever know.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4