Looking for list of non alcoholic cocktails and beers offered

remydiva

About to cruise with DD who has made a switch to non alcoholic beverages.

Has Princess  jumped on board this growing trend and updated their offerings?

ie is there something more than just ordering a Virgin Pina Colada? 

If anyone has a beverage menu photo or recommendations of beer or cocktail wins,  I’d appreciate it.

TIA

I heard there was non-alcoholic beer.  I do a virgin Margarita for the salt.  All Daiquiris.  They can make most mixed drinks without the liquor.

If she has the Plus/Premier beverage package, she will be fine.

Edited by cr8tiv1

Just about any cocktail other than ones like a mudslide or a martini and such, can be made without alcohol, although sometimes, that means it’s just juice.  
I actually love a good Bloody Caesar / Mary without the vodka and then with some added horseradish.  If there weren’t so much salt in them, I could drink those all day.  
also, there is a chocobanana which people seem to like that doesn’t have any alcohol in it.  I think it’s like a dirty banana without the rum.  I’m not a fan of sweet drinks but sone friends seem to enjoy them.  I like club soda with just a splash of juice and some lime.  
Now, if they could make a decent tasting non alcoholic wine, I’d be in my heaven.  

36 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

I think for beer, only Heinekin 0.0 is offered. Don't know about the other cocktails.

With that said, it is also my understanding that these are not included in the non-alcoholic beverage (outside of the virgin pina colada). 

The Heineken one is ‘ok’ but we feel the Corona Sunbrew is better.

We have no packages so will pay-as-we-go 

• Like 1

There is an official menu for some. I don’t have a pic of it, but if you search Princess mocktail menu, I’m sure you can find it online. In addition to the classics you referenced that don’t even appear on the menu but are my personal favorites, there is a Sunshine Daquiri and a Key West Cooler, both refreshing and yummy. I can’t remember the others. 

59 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

I think for beer, only Heinekin 0.0 is offered. Don't know about the other cocktails.

With that said, it is also my understanding that these are not included in the non-alcoholic beverage (outside of the virgin pina colada). 

I drink Strawberries on Fire and it is non-alcoholic.  It's delish!  The jalapeño keeps it from being too sweet.  It is part of the Princess Plus/Premier.   Some times I have them add Gray Goose Strawberry to it to make it a cocktail.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

@remydiva. Here are a few photos of drink menus, but the price may not be correct ,but at least you get the gist of the menu. Of course it probably varies from ship to ship.

IMG_0469.thumb.jpeg.c4396e55eef7302899bf763410831087.jpeg

IMG_0466.thumb.jpeg.bde1cadc0b09e8e5c9fb1fb1401a1846.jpeg

IMG_0465.thumb.jpeg.a28962badf0b18bfd5e76314ceb81564.jpeg

IMG_0464.thumb.jpeg.41f0c3ea12e5df796b0ba93a7ee61eeb.jpeg

IMG_0463.thumb.jpeg.f0553d6e411fc2f4dfd1849f8fbed67e.jpeg

Thanks for pics. She likes mojitos so hopefully the mock version is good. The strawberry fire one sounds interesting too. 

I’d hoped given the societal move to offering non alcoholic options, that the cruise lines would hop on board.

Not looking for a cost reduction; just looking for more  options for those who choose NOT to imbibe yet want the holiday feeling, 

Pretty sure the only non-alcoholic beer offered is Heineken 0.0

As for mocktails they will make anything you like. Margaritas, Bloody Marys, etc. I like the Virgin Screwdriver. One can even ask for a Virgin Martini if you like olives... There are menu selections but one is definitely not limited to them. If there's a non-alcoholic drink you would like they will almost certainly accommodate you.

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

If there's a non-alcoholic drink you would like they will almost certainly accommodate you.

Exactly.

DD should go online, see some NA cocktail recipes, take a screenshot, and if not too crazy or exotic, the bartenders can replicate them.  Just be prepared to share the recipe with them.

they will make you anything you want. Any mixed drink can become a mocktail.

Some things are on the menu: Key West cooler, Choco-Banana, Sunshine Daiquiri, Zero Mojito, Strawberries on Fire.

We really like the Key West Cooler (the adult version is the Ultimate Cooler), Zero Mojito and regular/diet coke mixed with mint and lime. The kid also likes Zero Miami Vice.

4 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

@remydiva. Here are a few photos of drink menus, but the price may not be correct ,but at least you get the gist of the menu. Of course it probably varies from ship to ship.

IMG_0469.thumb.jpeg.c4396e55eef7302899bf763410831087.jpeg

IMG_0466.thumb.jpeg.bde1cadc0b09e8e5c9fb1fb1401a1846.jpeg

IMG_0465.thumb.jpeg.a28962badf0b18bfd5e76314ceb81564.jpeg

IMG_0464.thumb.jpeg.41f0c3ea12e5df796b0ba93a7ee61eeb.jpeg

IMG_0463.thumb.jpeg.f0553d6e411fc2f4dfd1849f8fbed67e.jpeg

Thank you for this, my husband doesn't drink never has. I do but not much and can't wait to try a couple of these in Oct.

On the Royal I really liked the key west cooler. But I do have to admit that different bartenders made it a tiny bit differently. We ended up going to the same bar every day because the bartenders there made it perfectly to my taste without any directions from me! Fabulous! 

As everyone says they will make anything you want. I want to try a non alcoholic aperol spritz next time - I’m looking for a recipe but the bartenders probably know one already! 

• Like 1