Earliest boarding for Reflection in FLL

the time on your APP is probably 11:30am and suites board first. You need to select this time when you check in. Many have early flights and have to check out of hotels so probably half of the cruisers want to board  as early as possible. Generally the boarding starts as soon as the ship is ready but never before 11

X normally wants you out of your cabin by 8am. Off the ship by 9:30am. X must zero out the ship before they can start the new passengers boarding. We normally dont show up until 11:30 after the rush.

We were at Terminal 25 earlier and the doors to the terminal didn't open until 11.  I don't know if that was unusual or not, but quite of few passengers waiting outside for the doors to open.

We plan to drive and park in the garage. From what I understand, a large portion of passengers will try to board as early as possible. My question is, after the initial rush, when does the boarding line usually calm down? Additionally, is there a risk of the parking garage filling up? I'm considering arriving around 1 PM to avoid the morning rush.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dreamboat43 said:

What is the earliest we can board Reflection leaving out of FLL?  We have a very early flight arriving in FLL.  

Depends whether or not you are in a Sutie or are Zenith with Celebrity.  

If neither of these, then you can ARRIVE at the terminal at anytime but may not be able to enter the terminal until around 1000 or so.  

Once in the terminal you can go through security and the check in process and will be given a number.  

Once the ship has reached a zero count (all passengers from the previous cruise have disembarked) and clearance has been obtained from the port authorities (Coast guard, Customs & Immigration) boarding will begin.  First to board will be any passengers who are back-to-back cruisers, then they will board Suites and Zenith, after that, I think there is a group who purchase a Priority Pass that are next to board, after which they will commence general boarding by group numbers (the number you were given at check in).  It has started around 1100 or so on most of our cruises for the Suite and Zenith.  

Edited by DaKahuna

On 8/12/2024 at 5:44 PM, Merv692 said:

We plan to drive and park in the garage. From what I understand, a large portion of passengers will try to board as early as possible. My question is, after the initial rush, when does the boarding line usually calm down? Additionally, is there a risk of the parking garage filling up? I'm considering arriving around 1 PM to avoid the morning rush.

I'm wondering about parking myself. We are in Concierge class and have to board in time for the lunch in the MDR as it is one of the perks.

7 minutes ago, horseymike said:

I am usually a steerage passenger ( inside cabin ) what time can I board ?

3 pm ? 🤣

45 days from your cruise, check in will be open on the website and the app.  You will be assigned a choice of arrival time to the port. Boarding is separate from arrival time. Once boarding starts, the suites/Zenith/Premium Pass passengers board first, then passengers needing assistance and then everyone else.  Thus, your arrival time may be 12:00 and you should be able to board immediately.  If your arrival time is 11:00, then you may have to wait to board.  

Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, horseymike said:

3 pm ? 🤣

If you choose 3pm you will go right on board.  You make the choice when on line check in opens.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, horseymike said:

3 pm ? 🤣

you choose your time when you check in. veranda does not have priority over you

• Thanks 1