Drink package

Which package?  There are 3

Zero proof 

Ckassic Alcohol 

Premium Alcohol.

if you go to the Celebrity website and search “beverage packages  you will find a description of each.

With their never ending drive for increasing profit Celebrity have made their Classic Drink Package a joke. The package highlighted by Post3 is way out of date....... almost everything we used to drink has been moved to the Premium.  Even the water is now supplied it plastic bottles that are so thin that the bottle collapses when you try to open them.

20 minutes ago, mickey89 said:

With their never ending drive for increasing profit Celebrity have made their Classic Drink Package a joke. The package highlighted by Post3 is way out of date....... almost everything we used to drink has been moved to the Premium.  Even the water is now supplied it plastic bottles that are so thin that the bottle collapses when you try to open them.

You are under no obligation to buy something you consider a joke, and as for water, the tap water is potable so do as many do and bring your own refillable water bottle.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here is the most recent drink package PDF that I have. Note that while there are stated drink cost limits with each package, they are not based on drinks but on the alcohol and other beverages that are included with each. The Classic is a limited selection of mainly well brand alcohol while the Premium is an expanded number of higher quality (ie: more top shelf) brands. But any drink that can be made from any of the included alcohols in either package are available. The price ceiling is there in case a given request would exceed that price point, then a surcharge would be added. 

So don't focus on drink prices but on your preferred brands and selection of alcohol and other beverages included with each package in making your choice.

Celebrity drink packages.pdf

Edited by leaveitallbehind

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

Which package?  There are 3

Zero proof 

Ckassic Alcohol 

Premium Alcohol.

if you go to the Celebrity website and search “beverage packages  you will find a description of each.

Good advice

3 hours ago, mickey89 said:

The drink package works fine for me, I always upgrade to premium, I’m too old to drink well booze.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

The drink package works fine for me, I always upgrade to premium, I’m too old to drink well booze.

Yes, this!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Is there a list with the brands included in each package? I only see the comparison on price ($10, $17).

Thanks!

Edit - I found a list online but from 2023. Recently read it has changed - is that correct?

Edited by sirenitas

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, sirenitas said:

Is there a list with the brands included in each package? I only see the comparison on price ($10, $17).

Click to download and open the PDF I attached previously - that is exactly what that shows.

Here it is again:

Celebrity drink packages.pdf

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, sirenitas said:

I tried the first one and wasn't able to open. This one I can't open either.  Thanks anyway.

Its a downloadable pdf - it opens after you click on it to download to your device as mentioned.  But it is posted now by @Ex-Airbalancer - thanks for that.

Is Elegance Chardonnay still in the premium wine package, please? I know the Elegance cabernet is not. That cab  is over the $17 limit. And is Mer Soleil back in premium?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, 39august said:

Is Elegance Chardonnay still in the premium wine package, please? I know the Elegance cabernet is not. That cab  is over the $17 limit. And is Mer Soleil back in premium?

Sorry - only managed to answer half:

Elegance Chard = Yes, it is.  $17.

Mer Soleil = not seeing it by the glass at present

Edited by canderson

19 minutes ago, irishayes said:

Am I missing where the drink package prices are quoted?

You can check your cruise planner for current prices. Then watch the sales. If you find it cheaper, you can cancel previous order, and rebook at lower price.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, irishayes said:

Am I missing where the drink package prices are quoted?

They are not published with the descriptor of the two packages as that is only to identify what is included with them. The prices vary by itinerary and sailing date and are typically published on the planner for each cruise.  Periodical sales will affect those prices as well.  I am not aware of anywhere where starting or typical prices would be published.  If you google the different prices for the packages you will get a typical range for each, but that will not reflect the actual prices that will be offered on each cruise.