Zenith lunch?

39august

Lunch venue varies but every time I've been invited to a Zenith lunch it's been held in Blu.

Below is a typical Zenith lunch menu.  The appetizers are usually served family style.  Wine is also served.  There is assigned seating.

Sometimes officers attend the Zenith lunch......and sometimes they do not.  It varies, so you are never guaranteed to have senior officers attending.

Hope this helps!

image.png.5bf1127b4a252c42c8dc5ba94b552ef9.png

Edited by jcpc

That is an older menu.  In July corporate pushed a new standard menu to the ships.  I was on a B2B and the new menu was introduced on the second sailing.  Ours actually didn't include the Calamari or Shrimp starters listed on this menu but the mains are "standard".   No Filet anymore.

May be an image of text that says 'ZENITH LUNCH STARTERS| CHARCUTERIE BOARD GREEK SALAD BURRATA TUSCAN STILE CALAMARI TUSCAN STILE SHRIMP WΤΗ GARLIC FLAVOR ENTRÉES GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK* Herb Roasted Fingerling Potato, Garden Baby Vegetables, Wild Mushroom Sauce GRILLED LAMB CHOPS* Garden Baby Vegetables Rosemory Sauce PAN-SEARED BRANZINO Sauteed Baby Spinach, Citrus Beurre Blanc WILD MUSHROOM RISOTTO Aged Parmesan Cheese DESSERT DESSERT TRIO Cheesecake Raspberry Sorbet, Carrot Cake *Consuming rOw or undercooied meats seafood shellhsh eggl mak poultry your risk of food-bome lhest especially you have certain medical condili VEGETARIAN'

• Like 1

Congratulations on hitting Zenith.   I would recommend that you call the Zenith Desk, the number is in your membership pack.   You  will normally have your Zenith Initiation Celebration on the Bridge and would be good to remind them this is your first cruise since hitting Zenith.   You can invite a reasonable number of guests to celebrate with you.

Recently Mario on Edge was a perfect Host and arranged meet and greet with a competition and arranged a Hula Greeting

• Like 1

Congrats to you on the achievement. Sometimes new Zeniths are referred to as baby Zeniths in their infancy but no matter what, enjoy your celebration. Take a lot of pictures around your Zenith cake and enjoy the lunch usually held in Blu on the last sea day. 

Onward to Zenith 2!

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If Zenith by status match from Royal then I don’t believe there would be a Zenith ceremony. 

Correct.  And if for some reason they do start adding that in addition to all the other perks they get which are so much better than our reciprocal ones , then I think it will start a mutiny!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

That is an older menu.  In July corporate pushed a new standard menu to the ships.  I was on a B2B and the new menu was introduced on the second sailing.  Ours actually didn't include the Calamari or Shrimp starters listed on this menu but the mains are "standard".   No Filet anymore.

May be an image of text that says 'ZENITH LUNCH STARTERS| CHARCUTERIE BOARD GREEK SALAD BURRATA TUSCAN STILE CALAMARI TUSCAN STILE SHRIMP WΤΗ GARLIC FLAVOR ENTRÉES GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK* Herb Roasted Fingerling Potato, Garden Baby Vegetables, Wild Mushroom Sauce GRILLED LAMB CHOPS* Garden Baby Vegetables Rosemory Sauce PAN-SEARED BRANZINO Sauteed Baby Spinach, Citrus Beurre Blanc WILD MUSHROOM RISOTTO Aged Parmesan Cheese DESSERT DESSERT TRIO Cheesecake Raspberry Sorbet, Carrot Cake *Consuming rOw or undercooied meats seafood shellhsh eggl mak poultry your risk of food-bome lhest especially you have certain medical condili VEGETARIAN'

The entrées may be standard, but the rest is not. Sometimes there is sushi with the appetizers. Sometimes not.  Sometimes they pass a platter of grilled vegetables.  

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

If Zenith by status match from Royal then I don’t believe there would be a Zenith ceremony. 

You are 100% correct.   I wasn't aware they were Zenith by Status Match.