overnight port

MamaBess

Recently I was told that I must book a hotel in an overnight port, that we were not allowed to stay on the ship. I have never heard of this before. Is this something new, or is someone just trying to panic me?

Edited by MamaBess
spelling

11 minutes ago, MamaBess said:

Recently I was told that I must book a hotel in an overnight port, that we were not allowed to stay on the ship. I have never heard of this before. Is this something new, or is someone just trying to panic me?

Welcome to CruiseCritic!

You're going to need to give us a lot more information for us to make any informed comments.

Which cruise line?

Which ship?

Which port?

Time of year?

And how is it written about this requirement (what wording)?  A link, if available?

GC

Thank you all. I had never heard this before, so I was a bit shocked. No, it was not the cruise line, just a busy body trying to deflate my excitement. Hubby and I are looking forward to a longer cruise and spending two days in Quebec city. Thanks for your input, its appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1