The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday October 1st, 2024

StLouisCruisers

Good morning all!

We got home last night after an uneventful flight (always a good thing) 😉  I was amazed at how clear the skies were, and enjoyed being able to see everything below from start to finish. Usually there are so many clouds.  It's good to be home but I'm already looking at booking another trip to Yellowstone next spring (our favorite time to go).  The last time we went in the fall we got a little snow.  This time we really lucked out with sunshine every day and between mid 60's to 80F.  But yesterday morning it turned cold (20 degrees colder) and they were predicting rain this week.  We went the right week!

A good collection of days, and I especially celebrate International Coffee Day.  Love the quote, will pass on the red wine, and I actually do like Midori but only once in awhile.  I would choose the last recipe, so "maybe" on the meal.  We have been to Cadiz several times.

Today will be a grocery run, and generally just catching up around here.  We'll be home for 4 weeks and then will drive to Los Angeles, take a 7-day cruise on Princess, and then drive home again.  So basically a 12-13 day get-away.

I'm beginning to catch up here on the Daily.  I was so glad we heard from @Nickelpenny and hope the family issue resolves soon.

Also very glad we heard from @RedneckBob we missed you!  Sorry to hear you've had some health issues though.

Vanessa @JazzyV I almost missed saying Bon Voyage to you!  Enjoy to the fullest 🙂 

Charlene @cunnorl Happy Birthday to your DH!

@Mr. Boston I'm sorry to hear your uncle had a possible stroke.  Prayers for a full recovery.

Terry @smitty34877 I hope Tana enjoys the soup you're making.

Bon Voyage @Sir PMP!

Annie @marshhawk I too have noticed the bumper stickers and thought the same thing.  🤣

We've been to Cadiz several times, I always enjoy that port.  Once we took the HOHO, once just walked around and went to the Roman Theater, and once took an excursion to a Andalusian horse show and sherry tasting.  

This walk-through waterfall was fun.  Getting a little "splash" of water felt good on a hot day.

50877937_walk-throughwaterfall.jpg.f2277dbc193dfb528f18a32329214ca9.jpg

Early morning skies over Cadiz

857711726_Cadizmorningskies.jpg.1f63a5532429b2d95ea29e1d2969ece2.jpg

Love the flowers in the Med

1493607947_Cadizflowers.jpg.8015d6cc9c4f6594b0ca7ebda3550b0a.jpg

Waterfront statue from the HOHO

1384648979_waterfrontstatue.thumb.jpg.5e275f234630b77ee92f178822824025.jpg

We couldn't take photos during the horse show, but afterwards some were being put through their paces outside.

1986018271_Andalusianhorse.thumb.jpg.678226267b81b53712223265988aa769.jpg

Cadiz.jpg

One day we walked to the Roman Theater

1204910191_RomanTheaterCadiz.jpg.93669858d1233669c3b60ec099597777.jpg

242321595_RomanTheater2.jpg.24ac3292284b105a15748247de2c038c.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 6

@marshhawk, Annie, I have found the thicker soups seem to cause less swallowing/coughing. I make a thick lentil soup with spinach , a butternut squash and apple soup and most recently a cauliflower,bean and potato soup. Send me your email and I will send you the recipes. 
mine is liviacranial@  g. Mail dot com

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I am happy to be able to share some pictures again today.  Although our port was Cadiz we decided to take a tour of Seville with Spanish Day Tours while on the Oosterdam in November 2022. The bus ride was about 1.5 hours.  First we went to Plaza de Espana near Maria Luisa Park.

A5B12A68-3453-4337-B59E-2FCDABDBA3CC.thumb.jpeg.905b5d791e7623d7b1830d3469e85f24.jpegBeautiful tile murals.0B3EEB32-911F-4286-A62D-54918CD3D30C.thumb.jpeg.63757b0d198cc9cb30ae3d535ebd6793.jpegThis one is Don Quixote.A5C8F7DA-8FCA-43BE-BFD2-A6E06369546B.thumb.jpeg.aaa5a50670e1250b9b4a59cbacfadb05.jpegNext up was the Barrio de Santa Cruz-Seville Old Town (Jewish Quarter). The streets were narrow and looking through some of the doorways we could see into the terraces.

E5BD1EE5-48C6-43C3-B023-DB28B6854576.thumb.jpeg.470af30ebfd7c6a75f112d245c216446.jpegThis lead us to the palace.3DA572C9-032F-49BA-8B54-9F413B761AC9.thumb.jpeg.4aaaa6c9ae46f01f8f721592d69e78e8.jpegThe stone work,

F25DF137-1005-4370-A5D0-EF58A1DFE53E.thumb.jpeg.e982c3c2f588194b8fd790d8f3fee0eb.jpegWood work,

BC563D4B-61AA-46FF-B8F6-6562D99F773E.thumb.jpeg.0db539a391bf8d5f262187f8df765689.jpeg

Iron work,

324DAAC1-1DBC-4890-9175-C3DCA4D03E18.thumb.jpeg.d7333919b53f8a550892bf0e5d231347.jpegAnd especially the tile work was amazing.

E59DF924-38E2-49C9-B8F2-F66A41F33969.thumb.jpeg.236f1906247e2ac108523b58c65ed1e8.jpegA quick view of the cathedral 

D3679CEE-ECD0-4A59-AE77-849C0C0FAEA5.thumb.jpeg.7853cd438b63299a9143d1cc2d57728f.jpeg

and it was as time to board the bus to return to the ship.

Positive thoughts to those who need them.  Cheers to those celebrating.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 8

Rabbit, Rabbit, White Rabbit! 

Good morning from the Pacific Northwest. In true fashion we're slated for some rain and some sun so who knows? Today I have PT (I have to leave in a bit) and then working around the house. DS finished up the main bathroom yesterday so I can start putting things away in the linen closet! He also got the laundry room painted and we ordered new light fixtures for the whole house (Have to have that cohesiveness you know) and they are due to be delivered tomorrow. 

@cunnorl Happy Birthday to your DH!

@JazzyV Have a great cruise

@Sir PMP Have a lovely cruise and adventure as well

Karen

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sailingdutchy said:
How the ..... did I do it yesterday ......?????

Guess I won't be posting for a while until I take an iMac coarse !

Also are you having the same problem as I had yesterday with my 3 posts on the Daily I received over 75 emails from CC that somebody had reacted to my post including of coarse the bell ringing .
Is that also my problem or Cruise Critic ?

Bunny , Bunny , pretty Bunny ! 

Tony @sailingdutchy go to your CC profile to check your notifications.  Click on your avatar, which is an easy way to get there.  At the top right side of your page you will see account settings.  Notifications are on there.  Make sure you turn them off.  I don't get most notifications.  Once in a while I Follow a thread but nothing else comes in my email.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Here is the latest email from Roy.  

I’m medically cleared for inpatient rehab but may be here a while longer if they have no beds available.

Not a great night but I got through it 

Hospital PT guy came back and my walk was the same as Sunday but a bit shorter than yesterday.

I’ll try to add more if I get a confirmation one way or the other on moving.

Roy Ferguson

Lenda

• Like 8
  • Thanks 25

3 hours ago, cat shepard said:

My County’s Sheriff actually arrests & charges any minor who even makes written threats. And he posts the videos of these arrests online in hopes of deterring the huge increase in these threats. Even a 10 year old who made written threats on Xbox was arrested. 

I am not sure it will help, but at least it is better than “thoughts & prayers”, or “it’s a fact of life”. 

And he is also going to add weapon sniffing dogs to all schools in the County. I find it hard to believe that we as a Country can’t do better. 

Gotta love Sheriff Mike Chitwood.  He really tells it like it is.  Used to love when he was interviewed while Chief of Police in Daytona Beach and referred to perps as “thugs” !

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, 0106 said:

I am happy to be able to share some pictures again today.  Although our port was Cadiz we decided to take a tour of Seville with Spanish Day Tours while on the Oosterdam in November 2022.

Thank you for posting these. I had booked a Seville tour with Spain Day Tours in 2023, also for a cruise on the Oosterdam, but we never got to Cadiz.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Here is the latest email from Roy.  

I’m medically cleared for inpatient rehab but may be here a while longer if they have no beds available.

Not a great night but I got through it 

Hospital PT guy came back and my walk was the same as Sunday but a bit shorter than yesterday.

I’ll try to add more if I get a confirmation one way or the other on moving.

Roy Ferguson

Lenda

Good to hear though seeing your not home stop posting your last name. Maintain privacy and security.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

Good to hear though seeing your not home stop posting your last name. Maintain privacy and security.

Good suggestion, Bruce,  If Roy signs his emails with his full name, I'll just omit the last name.  I should have done that earlier.

Lenda

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

There was an email reply to Roy from Roy's niece, and I felt it was all right to share that information.

Excellent news!  I'm also happy to share that the rehab coordinator called and told me that a room is available and you should be moved some time today. She was not sure of the time as the critical care unit has to do the discharge paperwork and that can take some time. 

Lenda

• Like 16
  • Thanks 12

Good afternoon. Rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit. Thanks for the Fleet Report/ Daily. 
3 good days, especially coffee. The meal looks good. Maybe for the drink and wine. I have been to Seville on a land trip. 

After a poor night’s sleep on Sunday by both of us, we slept in this AM. Due to mobility issues with both of us and Rockland, ME being a tender port, we stayed on board today and just are taking it easy. I learned my lesson yesterday having a big lunch ( no breakfast), and could only eat soup for dinner yesterday. I’ll do better tonight. Tomorrow is a sea day. 

@cunnorl Happy 70th Birthday to Scott!

@StLouisCruisers Nice photos. 
@Nickelpenny Prayers for your family and thank you for letting us know.

@1ANGELCAT Sadly we’re having the same school issues here.

@Mr. Boston Prayers for your DM’s brother.

@Sir PMP Have great cruises! Bon Voyage!

@ottahand7 I’m sorry the injection didn’t help for a longer time. Lovely scenery from the lake.

@Quartzsite Cruiser Thanks for the lovely photos.

@bennybear Great photo. 
@Cruising-along Welcome home. Excellent photos. 
@0106 Thanks for sharing your photos.

@rafinmd Great news about your transfer to rehab!

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

Edited by JazzyV
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 12

10 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Today is Fire Pup Day, International BeautyFull World Day, and International Coffee Day

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.--Socrates

Meal Suggestion for today - Chicken-Sausage & Kale Stew
Drink of the Day - Midori Sour
Wine of the Day - Dona Maria-Júlio Bastos 2018 Touriga Nacional - Petit Verdot Red (Alentejano)
Destination of the Day - Cadiz (Seville), Spain

Today in History:
1688 Prince William of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown
1975 "The Thrilla in Manila"

Ship Locations

Eurodam --- 7 days, round-trip Alaska Explorer

Juneau, Alaska   depart 1800

image.thumb.png.a1d389d594d7ba6e0bb558ef5f61fa85.png

Just curious as to why the fonts in are so big?  I think it would look better with smaller fonts.

Please do not be offended but I have been wondering

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, seagarsmoker said:

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report,

As Suzi opened the door to leave for work this morning, she smiled and said, "We are cruising next month!"  🙂

I hope everyone has a great day! 

20231103_060436.jpg

I believe I'm on your cruise - part of it, anyway. I can't do 21 days so it's just 11 for me!

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 12

7 hours ago, NextOne said:

Today's agenda starts off with the final (I hope) follow-up visit with the hip surgeon, then lots of errands to get ready for the trip. I need to get euros, so off to AAA I go. They seem to have the best rates.

Wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and happy October!

Edi, I hope the appointment with the surgeon went well and he was pleased with your recovery.

5 hours ago, marshhawk said:

Good Tuesday Morning Dailyites!  I woke this morning and immediately said, "Rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit" and the kittens said, "Mom, we're kittens and it's black, black, black and white kitten.."  They are so smart....not. But they are part of what makes my world BeautyFull.

I'm on my second cup of coffee right now, which will keep me going until I go to work, and then whatever is left over, gets poured over ice, and i drink iced coffee.  I got up this morning thinking I had to walk the dog, and forgot it was Tuesday, when I take the dog out at night. 

Yesterday morning, after trying to email Firefly, and then calling Firefly, (cant believe their answering machine is still working) I called the CC company and asked for the charge to be refunded,  hopefully this happened sometime yesterday.  Our traveling friend Charles said he got the refund from his reservation and he understood from the message that they will not re open.

I then cancelled my reservations for our one night stay in Gainesville, and booked a reservation for Corinth MS.  So at least I felt that I had actually done something yesterday. 

My boss got ticked at me for asking a question in the group chat, and didn't even respond when I logged out last night.  I haven't had a sale in 3 weeks with them, and I'm losing my credibility.  Something needs to change and soon.  When you sell you keep job, when you aren't selling, you are the first to go.  Even though he promised to keep me on.  I have never had a boss that gets mad when one asks a question.  It means you want to learn.  But since he never knows anything, I guess it makes him feel bad.  Not that he would ask anyone to get an answer, that would be a sign that he doesn't know his job.  My basic problem right now, is that I work mornings, and they keep giving me the same people to call, so if I call on Monday morning, and the person doesnt answer, why would they answer on Tuesday morning.  They are at work, their cell phone is turned off.  errrrr......

We went out to Captain D's for dinner, and I think I found out the reason that so many are closing.  The fish is good and hot, the fries are cold.  The girl at the counter, didn't know if vinegar was on the tables, there was no Dr. Pepper, just water came out, and after she left and went home, the new girl came over and told us that our payment didn't go through.  I informed her that I had given the girl cash, so it did go through.  

Right now on the tv they are talking about the air quality in the area due to the Biolab explosion.  They are saying that the level of chlorine in the air will not bother healthy people, that is is below the danger area. But that the weather will change.  And the wind will blow in another way.  I smelled it yesterday morning. And by afternoon could not stop coughing.  I did not smell it this morning, but if the wind shifts?  We will get it tonight.  Also the containers that they were going to move, disintegrated, and they will have to move the chemicals in a different  way.  I wonder how much of what I am thinking are clouds, is the plume?

Have a wonderful day, and I would try the stew, but not make it.  If kale ever finds its way into the house, both DH and I would leave....

image.thumb.jpeg.6bfdb77e24bceb9fa6b2538f0dc48e22.jpeg

Annie, I'm sorry your boss is such a jerk.

3 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning all!

We got home last night after an uneventful flight (always a good thing) 😉  I was amazed at how clear the skies were, and enjoyed being able to see everything below from start to finish. Usually there are so many clouds.  It's good to be home but I'm already looking at booking another trip to Yellowstone next spring (our favorite time to go).  The last time we went in the fall we got a little snow.  This time we really lucked out with sunshine every day and between mid 60's to 80F.  But yesterday morning it turned cold (20 degrees colder) and they were predicting rain this week.  We went the right week!

A good collection of days, and I especially celebrate International Coffee Day.  Love the quote, will pass on the red wine, and I actually do like Midori but only once in awhile.  I would choose the last recipe, so "maybe" on the meal.  We have been to Cadiz several times.

Today will be a grocery run, and generally just catching up around here.  We'll be home for 4 weeks and then will drive to Los Angeles, take a 7-day cruise on Princess, and then drive home again.  So basically a 12-13 day get-away.

I'm beginning to catch up here on the Daily.  I was so glad we heard from @Nickelpenny and hope the family issue resolves soon.

Also very glad we heard from @RedneckBob we missed you!  Sorry to hear you've had some health issues though.

Vanessa @JazzyV I almost missed saying Bon Voyage to you!  Enjoy to the fullest 🙂 

Charlene @cunnorl Happy Birthday to your DH!

@Mr. Boston I'm sorry to hear your uncle had a possible stroke.  Prayers for a full recovery.

Terry @smitty34877 I hope Tana enjoys the soup you're making.

Bon Voyage @Sir PMP!

Annie @marshhawk I too have noticed the bumper stickers and thought the same thing.  🤣

We've been to Cadiz several times, I always enjoy that port.  Once we took the HOHO, once just walked around and went to the Roman Theater, and once took an excursion to a Andalusian horse show and sherry tasting.  

This walk-through waterfall was fun.  Getting a little "splash" of water felt good on a hot day.

50877937_walk-throughwaterfall.jpg.f2277dbc193dfb528f18a32329214ca9.jpg

Early morning skies over Cadiz

857711726_Cadizmorningskies.jpg.1f63a5532429b2d95ea29e1d2969ece2.jpg

Love the flowers in the Med

1493607947_Cadizflowers.jpg.8015d6cc9c4f6594b0ca7ebda3550b0a.jpg

Waterfront statue from the HOHO

1384648979_waterfrontstatue.thumb.jpg.5e275f234630b77ee92f178822824025.jpg

We couldn't take photos during the horse show, but afterwards some were being put through their paces outside.

1986018271_Andalusianhorse.thumb.jpg.678226267b81b53712223265988aa769.jpg

Cadiz.jpg

One day we walked to the Roman Theater

1204910191_RomanTheaterCadiz.jpg.93669858d1233669c3b60ec099597777.jpg

242321595_RomanTheater2.jpg.24ac3292284b105a15748247de2c038c.jpg

Welcome home, Carolyn.  Great pictures of Seville.

3 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good morning from the Pacific Northwest. In true fashion we're slated for some rain and some sun so who knows? Today I have PT (I have to leave in a bit) and then working around the house. DS finished up the main bathroom yesterday so I can start putting things away in the linen closet! He also got the laundry room painted and we ordered new light fixtures for the whole house (Have to have that cohesiveness you know) and they are due to be delivered tomorrow. 

@cunnorl Happy Birthday to your DH!

@JazzyV Have a great cruise

@Sir PMP Have a lovely cruise and adventure as well

Karen

Karen, your DS is certainly getting a lot accomplished even with his school schedule.

Lenda

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Happy October - sure hope it's better than September, with no storms! We made it to Ft Myers - DH drove, which is challenging for me. I prefer to be in control, especially when it's my car, but I had to do some phone stuff along the way. Dental appointment (crown prep) is over, and soon we leave for dinner w/son & his family. Tomorrow we have to be at the hospital at 5:30am (glad we booked this hotel 4 miles away vs staying with son 45 minutes away), as I'm my doc's first case of the day (outpatient surgery). Then it's 2 more dental appointments Thursday before driving back to Gainesville. 

Thanks for all the port photos - Spain looks lovely! DH's daughter did a semester over there while in college and absolutely loved everything about it. I'm not sure which part of Spain it was, though.

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 19

Good afternoon,

I thought i would have been able to post earlier but as usual it didn’t happen.

The morning involved a long phone call and then getting ready and going to Physical 

Therapy.  i had a long talk with the therapist.  I explained to her that while I understand that students have to learn, i am not happy to be the guinea pig.  That is exactly what happened last Wednesday and I have been suffering since.

She understood and said she will make sure it doesn’t happen again.

One step forward—two steps back!

Tomorrow, I thought I would have the morning free.  Not so. My friend Jackie needs a ride to Savannah to see the Surgeon.  Her niece has to work and cannot take her.  So I have to get up early, get to Savannah for her 9:30 appointment and get back her to Bluffton so that we can to the Eye Doctor for Jim’s 1:30 appointment.  I hope I get to sleep tonight or I will be exhausted.

The time is getting tight for our cruise and I am finding that i have too many things to do each day.  Need to find some time to get my stuff together and make sure the house is in order.  Getting nervous.

@cunnorl Happy Birthday to your DH.

@JazzyV Hope you are enjoying your cruise.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Just curious as to why the fonts in are so big?  I think it would look better with smaller fonts.

Please do not be offended but I have been wondering

Yes, the fonts do seem larger these days.  But I copy and paste information that Rich prepared ahead of time.  When I paste it in the reply box CC's default type size seems to be the reason they appear larger.  In order to make them smaller I will have to remember to change the size.  Of course this will take longer, but I can try to do that. There is a small selection of fonts too and I'm not sure I can match what the original information is set up as.  I always try to do my best and will continue to do so.

38 minutes ago, wdw1972 said:

Happy October - sure hope it's better than September, with no storms! We made it to Ft Myers - DH drove, which is challenging for me. I prefer to be in control, especially when it's my car, but I had to do some phone stuff along the way. Dental appointment (crown prep) is over, and soon we leave for dinner w/son & his family. Tomorrow we have to be at the hospital at 5:30am (glad we booked this hotel 4 miles away vs staying with son 45 minutes away), as I'm my doc's first case of the day (outpatient surgery). Then it's 2 more dental appointments Thursday before driving back to Gainesville. 

Thanks for all the port photos - Spain looks lovely! DH's daughter did a semester over there while in college and absolutely loved everything about it. I'm not sure which part of Spain it was, though.

Sue/WDW1972

Best of luck to you tomorrow at your outpatient surgery.  Hope all goes well!

2 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good afternoon,

I thought i would have been able to post earlier but as usual it didn’t happen.

The morning involved a long phone call and then getting ready and going to Physical 

Therapy.  i had a long talk with the therapist.  I explained to her that while I understand that students have to learn, i am not happy to be the guinea pig.  That is exactly what happened last Wednesday and I have been suffering since.

She understood and said she will make sure it doesn’t happen again.

One step forward—two steps back!

Tomorrow, I thought I would have the morning free.  Not so. My friend Jackie needs a ride to Savannah to see the Surgeon.  Her niece has to work and cannot take her.  So I have to get up early, get to Savannah for her 9:30 appointment and get back her to Bluffton so that we can to the Eye Doctor for Jim’s 1:30 appointment.  I hope I get to sleep tonight or I will be exhausted.

The time is getting tight for our cruise and I am finding that i have too many things to do each day.  Need to find some time to get my stuff together and make sure the house is in order.  Getting nervous.

@cunnorl Happy Birthday to your DH.

@JazzyV Hope you are enjoying your cruise.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

God Bless,

Terri

Terri, I hope sleep comes easy to you tonight, and you can get all your errands tomorrow done in a timely manner.  It's so nice of you to take Jackie to Savannah for her doctor appointment.  Drive safely!

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Yes, the fonts do seem larger these days.  But I copy and paste information that Rich prepared ahead of time.  When I paste it in the reply box CC's default type size seems to be the reason they appear larger.  In order to make them smaller I will have to remember to change the size.  Of course this will take longer, but I can try to do that. There is a small selection of fonts too and I'm not sure I can match what the original information is set up as.  I always try to do my best and will continue to do so.

Thank you for keeping the Daily going while Rich is away. You're doing a great job!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Best of luck to you tomorrow at your outpatient surgery.  Hope all goes well!

Terri, I hope sleep comes easy to you tonight, and you can get all your errands tomorrow done in a timely manner.  It's so nice of you to take Jackie to Savannah for her doctor appointment.  Drive safely!

Please leave them as is!  They are easy to read and you do so much for this forum!   I appreciate all you do! Thank you!   Impossible to please everyone. 

Edited by bennybear
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, NextOne said:

Thank you for keeping the Daily going while Rich is away. You're doing a great job!!

6 minutes ago, seagarsmoker said:

+1

6 minutes ago, bennybear said:

Please leave them as is!  They are easy to read and you do so much for this forum!   I appreciate all you do! Thank you!   Impossible to please everyone. 

Thank you Edi, Jody, and Brenda!  I would like all of you to be happy but like you said impossible to please everyone.  At our age most folks are looking for larger type!👀

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

51 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Please just do what’s easiest for you, Sandy!  Keeping things going here is appreciated by many.

Some months ago I had a stupid kitchen accident while chopping onions, so haven’t been typing much at all — but still read sometimes and try to keep up.  Just about all healed up now.

Again, thanks for filling in for Rich.  You’re awesome.

Maxine

Edited by AncientWanderer
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 5