Recap of today's announcement: Alaska, Japan, Caribbean, Europe & Canada NE Schedules

Coral

Email to elites:

Dear Elite member,

Your loyalty and the way you see the world at sea means everything to us. That's why we're making your travel planning even easier with a new exclusive benefit just for our valued Elite members. Now, you’ll have a special 24-hour exclusive booking window to book your cruise and select your stateroom before our cruises are open for sale to the public.

The following 2019 destinations open December 13th at 8:00 a.m. PST. (Reference flyers with specific sailings and ship offerings are attached to each destination.)

(then links posted above)

Bookings must be made through your travel agent or by calling 1.800.PRINCESS, and your Captain’s Circle Member number is key to unlocking this new benefit. Be sure to look for an upcoming announcement on our newest ship coming soon!

This exciting new benefit will help ensure your next cruise with Princess is everything you want it to be — and we look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises Captain's Circle Benefits Team

---

I believe it is December 14th for everyone who is not Elite.

Thank you so much for posting is so clear. My head was spinning looking at the European thread. Your posts are always so helpful. Any news when pricing will be out?

•••••••Thank you••••••Thank you••••••Thank you••••••Thank you••••••

Edited by Casey12

Cora thanks for the info...bummer I was hoping Mexican Riviera would open as well.......

I actually feel sorry for Cruise Travel agents when this many open at once. This is huge for them - they will be super busy.

Coral, thank you so much for the upload of the summer program for 2019 here!

-I really like that Princess is finally offering an Iceland cruise on a larger ship (Sapphire), apart from the small Pacific Princess.

-Further it's great idea to offer a Norway cruise in fall to visit the polar lights.

-Interesting to have Caribbean Princess back on the Québec itineraries - a stagnation compared to 2018 with Royal P. sailing those cruises, but I like the fact that they're also sailing Canada/NE in summer now. :)

-Interesting to have Royal Princess on the Vancouver - Whittier runs. I'd actually thought she'd do the Seattle roundtrips.

But nice to have nearly all major cruise lines deploying one of their mega ships in Alaska in 2019: Celebrity (Solstice, Eclipse), NCL (Bliss), Princess (Royal), RCI (Ovation).

Coral, thank you so much for the upload of the summer program for 2019 here!

-Interesting to have Royal Princess on the Vancouver - Whittier runs. I'd actually thought she'd do the Seattle roundtrips.

But nice to have nearly all major cruise lines deploying one of their mega ships in Alaska in 2019: Celebrity (Solstice, Eclipse), NCL (Bliss), Princess (Royal), RCI (Ovation).

When the Crown came to the west coast to do Alaska, she was the largest ship around other than X. Her first season was the Vancouver/Whittier route, then transitioned to RT Seattle. I think whats more interesting is that there will be a 8% drop in capacity for Princess on the RT Seattle run with the Ruby and Star on the route (instead of Ruby and Crown/Emerald). Additionally, HAL and Princess seem to be doubling down on the Vancouver based ships which is really interesting considering the port capacity constraints in Vancouver without the Ballantyne pier for overloads.

To the Worry Worts. Princess has had online self-booking for eons now. No reason to think otherwise come Dec 14.

No, not worried, just, for the first time awfully excited about one of the itineraries and I want to get my dream cabin for it as my hubby said yes!!! So call me an "Awfully excited Wort!" Grin. But thanks for the answer! Guess where I will be at 9am(live in CO) on December 14th!

Pooh

Originally posted by trbarton
I became Elite earlier this year but did not receive any such email. Anything I should do?

Tom
😎

I’ve been Elite for years and I didn’t receive the email either. Maybe call the Captain’s Circle and ask them to send it?

Just if you are interested, call on the 13th and have your Capt. Circle Number handy and ready. Even if you didn't get the email, your number will show that you are Elite.

Pooh