List of Cruise Lines with Classical Music on Every Ship

delgados129

We have sailed on Carnival, Princess, and Royal Caribbean. Out of those three, only Princess had a stringed trio playing classical music.

We enjoy classical music and enjoyed sitting in the atrium and listening to it on those two Princess cruises.

Happy Sailing! :D

I've usually found some classical music on P&O ships, but as they have family friendly or adult only vessels, this will differ throughout the line.

Next year they are having 5 "Music at Sea" cruises, in conjunction with Classic FM, which will include operas.

I've never been on a P&O ship without a classical music player, though I do only travel on the adult-only ships. It's not always a pianist - it was a classical guitarist last time out, and on one occasion we had two sisters playing harp and bassoon.

They always have a cocktail pianist to play light piano music as well.

MSC seems to always have classical music. And it used to be ALL MSC Ships had an Italian Tenor on board. The Theater Show on one night was usually the Tenor, a Soprano, and the Classical Musicians backed up by other musicians. Fantastic.

• 10 months later...
As of 2012 the Oceania Marina's string quartet disappeared at 6 PM and were not around for postprandial music. That was my biggest complaint about Oceania, which otherwise was excellent.

Seriously:eek:

We have always listened to them from 6:30pm to around 9 in the Grand Bar

minus their short breaks

Archived