Looks like 1-2-3 Coming Back on Black Friday

lovestx

Is it just me or does the offer on that 'big online' travel site appear not to offer the classic beverage package as one of the perks? I see OBC, free gratuities and then classic soft drink package for 3rd/4th guest ... Sure hope celebrity offers it as a perk - just had it on our European cruise and don't know how we could live without it! :D

Thanks. Guess I'll just wait & see what happens Friday. This is the fine print, which seems to specify non-discounted standard cruise fare:

Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are “Qualifying Bookings.”

Yes but a cabin booked under "standard" price code can be pulled into a group and still have that price code....so, I'm thinking it'll be possible. Of course, never know for sure until the official unveiling of these things.

Is it just me or does the offer on that 'big online' travel site appear not to offer the classic beverage package as one of the perks? I see OBC, free gratuities and then classic soft drink package for 3rd/4th guest ... Sure hope celebrity offers it as a perk - just had it on our European cruise and don't know how we could live without it! :D

It says "and more" so maybe they are elluding to more.

Personally it angers me that these sites put it out when X explicitly told travel agents NOT to say ANYTHING about the sale until 11/29.

I just want to mention that there are "cons" to booking with this agency. One thing to be aware of is a $100 (for 2 ppl) cancellation fee.

That is not the agency I booked with then. Different one

I remember getting quotes from alluded-to agency and actually beat their supposedly "great" prices many years ago with a different T.A.

I don't like cancellation fees :eek:

The ad from my TA, large online TA, states that passengers 1and 2 will be able to choose from Classic Beverage package, up to $350 shipboard credit or pre-paid gratuities, as well as a non-alcoholic drink package for passengers, 3,4,5 or 6:confused: in same cabin, as well as $38 of Internet time for passengers 3 and 4. Verbatim.

The ad from my TA, large online TA, states that passengers 1and 2 will be able to choose from Classic Beverage package, up to $350 shipboard credit or pre-paid gratuities, as well as a non-alcoholic drink package for passengers, 3,4,5 or 6:confused: in same cabin, as well as $38 of Internet time for passengers 3 and 4. Verbatim.

6 in one cabin, I think they would all need a drink.:D

Is the "up to" $350 for both passenger 1 and 2 or is that a per cabin thing? Assuming the prepaid gratuities is for both 1 and 2 but wondered about the OBC. Suppose unless you are booking a high category cabin the OBC wouldn't be that great anyway but curious if for both passengers.

Thanks....

Now all I have to do is figure out which TA you are using because I hate that cancellation charge. Don't give me the name here....just the first letter might be ok....

Edited by ghstudio

How's this for a price increase to cover 1-2-3.

We booked 4/30 cruise last month on board and paid $4800 total for 2 for an A2 plus an obc with the 15% offer included. Today, that cabin is priced at just over $7000. So how good a deal is 1-2-3 again?

We booked 4/30 cruise last month on board and paid $4800 total for 2 for an A2 plus an obc with the 15% offer included. Today, that cabin is priced at just over $7000. So how good a deal is 1-2-3 again?

It's not at all good for 2014 cruises.

(Our 2014 cruise is UP $1500/pp since we booked it last year with the 1,2,3!!!)

Look at 2015 cruises.

My problem is that we booked with a Passages certificate and my TA isn't sure we can get the 1,2, 3 with that (I know I'll lose the OBC from the Passages - just wanted to use it as my deposit.)

Edited by chamima

Now all I have to do is figure out which TA you are using because I hate that cancellation charge. Don't give me the name here....just the first letter might be ok....

I use a place that does "more" than just cruises, if that helps. No canx fee & good service.

Yes but a cabin booked under "standard" price code can be pulled into a group and still have that price code....so, I'm thinking it'll be possible. Of course, never know for sure until the official unveiling of these things.

Thx....will let you know!

I think over the past year there have been enough cases to prove that not all cruises go up with a 123 package. But yes, some do go up and you happened to book one. Mine luckily didn't go up at all.

My problem is that we booked with a Passages certificate and my TA isn't sure we can get the 1,2, 3 with that (I know I'll lose the OBC from the Passages - just wanted to use it as my deposit.)

I will be interested to see this as well. During the last pick your perk I was able to add the free drink package to my November 2014 cruises and keep the OBC and reduced deposit from booking onboard, but I think that was because there was a separate promotion at the same time allowing that. I booked back in April of 2013, so before the changes to the passages certificates, so I'm not sure what will happen with my March 2015 cruise. I'm hoping they have a similar promo this time!

I think I saw somewhere though in fine print that it is a 50% deposit for Captain Club members as well during this new promo, but I'm hoping to keep my OBC as well again. I guess we will see.

Haha! Good one! Love the "hint"!! I use them, too. Usually get the best deal with them. Waiting to see what I can book on Friday!!

I mostly use them. I've booked a couple with the other large agency & every time I do I say, "I'm not booking with them anymore!"....yet every once in a while they lure me back in.

Wow....you are so right! Just checked the date I'm booked and the price went up $200 per person. The good news is I paid the lower price AND my TA got me 3 perks back when I booked early.

Pat :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

There is definately craziness going on with prices!! I just checked my Med cruise pricing on all the TAs you've all been hinting at, and now the price on this cruise has gone up an additional $250 per person (balcony). That makes it $450 more per person than the price I booked it at the end of Aug. And I have the drink pkg, gratuities and OBC to boot!

Giving Thanks today!

Pat :)

I mostly use them. I've booked a couple with the other large agency & every time I do I say, "I'm not booking with them anymore!"....yet every once in a while they lure me back in.

It has a few "cons".....I've never booked with them but have will get a quote on Friday. What were the "cons"??

It has a few "cons".....I've never booked with them but have will get a quote on Friday. What were the "cons"??

First of all, their cancellation fee. I also find them pretty unfriendly & it usually takes longer than I'd like to speak with someone...plus I tend to get a different person each time. The other thing is that I find they play games w/prices....not initially, but if there's a drop or a savings cert. that becomes available, it's a whole ordeal. Took me over a week to get a revised invoice recently. I also feel they don't "go to bat" for you as much as the other agency that does "more" does. The last time I booked a RCCL cruise w/the agency that has "cons," I had a platinum balcony discount & then there was a savings cert that became available. They tried to reduce my obc a huge amount & I was like "Huh??? Why would I give up $75 to save $50???" She tried to tell me I would get both the balc discount & the savings cert. amt, which I knew wasn't the case. When I asked her if she could check w/RCCL to see if I could have both, she said, "I just TOLD you you can." Well, yes, she was wrong. Conversely, I'm leaving on a HAL cruise this wkend & there were 2 drops after FP. My agent at the "other" agency didn't think there was anything she could do but was more than willing to call HAL....Well, she got us an additional $400 in OBC! I rest my case.

That is one of the deals you leave alone.

I tried to get a UK version of 1-2-3, when they first came out in Jan2013.

I was told I could cancel & re- book at today's prices- + £650, minus £200 early booking bonus, minus our $150 OBC. I left it, as it would have cost us almost £900 more p.p.

After having numerous e-mails from Celebrity re the ' included beverage package' I rang again in August and apart from loosing our OBC, I had the Classic beverage package added.

'Todays prices' must have really come down!

I just wonder if the $7000 is a 'mistake.'- Celebrity do make them!!!!

I remember seeing the Royal Suite on Infinity TA being advertised for months at over a £1,000,000 ( yes million)

Eventually, someone who transferred their booking from CC to guarantee suite was put in it.

I know , because I was shown round.

Edited by upwarduk

First of all, their cancellation fee. I also find them pretty unfriendly & it usually takes longer than I'd like to speak with someone...plus I tend to get a different person each time. The other thing is that I find they play games w/prices....not initially, but if there's a drop or a savings cert. that becomes available, it's a whole ordeal. Took me over a week to get a revised invoice recently. I also feel they don't "go to bat" for you as much as the other agency that does "more" does. The last time I booked a RCCL cruise w/the agency that has "cons," I had a platinum balcony discount & then there was a savings cert that became available. They tried to reduce my obc a huge amount & I was like "Huh??? Why would I give up $75 to save $50???" She tried to tell me I would get both the balc discount & the savings cert. amt, which I knew wasn't the case. When I asked her if she could check w/RCCL to see if I could have both, she said, "I just TOLD you you can." Well, yes, she was wrong. Conversely, I'm leaving on a HAL cruise this wkend & there were 2 drops after FP. My agent at the "other" agency didn't think there was anything she could do but was more than willing to call HAL....Well, she got us an additional $400 in OBC! I rest my case.

Interesting. We have always gotten a great deal "more" with them. Can't wait until Friday. We are booked on a 7 night Cruise in April and want to cancel and rebook a 10 night cruise. Hope we can get it all worked out!!

Interesting. We have always gotten a great deal "more" with them. Can't wait until Friday. We are booked on a 7 night Cruise in April and want to cancel and rebook a 10 night cruise. Hope we can get it all worked out!!

You have it booked w/the "more" agency? Shouldn't be a problem.

You have it booked w/the "more" agency? Shouldn't be a problem.[/qu

Yep. Just hoping we can get as good a price with this cruise now that the 123Go is back. We decided that the 123Go was a better option for us than the Thanksgiving Sale because of the cost of the drink pkg. on a 10 day cruise. Hope our waiting pays off:)