El Cheapo Cruises Thread

I'm not sure this counts as a bargain given the uncertain state of the ship, but it might be of interest to adventurous singles.

Norwegian Star 6th Feb - Sydney to Auckland - 12 nights

$1480 inside single

$1810 oceanview single

Also Sydney to Singapore 18th Feb - 19 nights

$1742 inside single

Edited by SinbadThePorter

I'm not sure this counts as a bargain given the uncertain state of the ship, but it might be of interest to adventurous singles.

Norwegian Star 6th Feb - Sydney to Auckland - 12 nights

$1480 inside single

$1810 oceanview single

Also Sydney to Singapore 18th Feb - 19 nights

$1742 inside single

That's good pricing! I just signed up to their newsletter. I want to go on more cruises but I find that I can't find people to go with me. Solo pricing like this is excellent.

Just remember that the Norwegian Star is only running on 3 cylinders. So ports are basically up in the air.

More like only half the capacity, with a capacity speed of only 11 knots. Hope they don't encounter bad weather as well, they would be lucky to do 7 knots.

15 nights departing September 8, 2017 on

Celebrity's Millennium.Vancouver - Tokyo

Prices below are approximate Australian dollar equivalent of the US$ price for this cruise, with that very popular U S company:cool:.

50+

Inside $831

O/V $1326

Balcony$1300. CHEAPER THAN O/V

Celebrity Air with Cathay = approx $1700 Syd. return.

15 nights departing September 8, 2017 on

Celebrity's Millennium.Vancouver - Tokyo

Prices below are approximate Australian dollar equivalent of the US$ price for this cruise, with that very popular U S company:cool:.

50+

Inside $831

O/V $1326

Balcony$1300. CHEAPER THAN O/V

Celebrity Air with Cathay = approx $1700 Syd. return.

We can't do it but that looks good. Jetstar have flights to japan for around $380 at the moment, I wonder if the timing suits.

We can't do it but that looks good. Jetstar have flights to japan for around $380 at the moment, I wonder if the timing suits.

Anyone doing a re-positioning cruise to the U S in the next few months, would be wise to buy a return flight U S - SYD. and use the return flight for this cruise, then fly Jetstar back to Aus. from Japan;)

12 NIGHT SOUTH PACIFIC & FIJI CRUISE

Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas

Ex Sydney 4th March 2017

Inside Cabin $1,798 twin share. That's $899/person.

Shame we can't go. :( We will just have to hold out for a last minute bargain on a transpacific cruise in October.

Edited by Sparky74
Punctuation

12 NIGHT SOUTH PACIFIC & FIJI CRUISE

Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas

Ex Sydney 4th March 2017

Inside Cabin $1,798 twin share. That's $899/person.

Shame we can't go. :( We will just have to hold out for a last minute bargain on a transpacific cruise in October.

Just $75 per day.:D

Princess sent out an email on the 19th may 75 night cruise and one sector is 50 nights to LA with $500 OBC and its only $3499 twin share, its on the Golden Princess

Bob, that one is a bargain!! especially with the OBC......and 3 months to get organised:)

Princess sent out an email on the 19th may 75 night cruise and one sector is 50 nights to LA with $500 OBC and its only $3499 twin share, its on the Golden Princess

That's the price for the 26 night Sydney to Osaka leg.

The 50 night Sydney to LA is $6999 twin.

That is one good deal.....lucky you! I got the same email this afternoon but the 50 night cruise was $6999 for an inside cabin in my email. Still had the $500 OBC and free flight. $3499 was applicable to the 26 night Golden Princess cruise in my email.

Just out of interest, have you traveled extensively with Princess? We have done 530 nights with Princess and didn't get offered as good a deal as you.

That is one good deal.....lucky you! I got the same email this afternoon but the 50 night cruise was $6999 for an inside cabin in my email. Still had the $500 OBC and free flight. $3499 was applicable to the 26 night Golden Princess cruise in my email.

Just out of interest, have you traveled extensively with Princess? We have done 530 nights with Princess and didn't get offered as good a deal as you.

if you go thru the booking process i get a price of $3499 pp for the 50 nights to LA

Guest 1 $3,499.00

Guest 2 $3,499.00

Cruise Total† $6,998.00

Transfers Recommended

Total Price (AUD) $6,998.00

Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses§ included $1,665.88