Bon Voyage to Vict0riann & Randyk47 - June 10th, 2015

kazu

Bidding Bon Voyage to two great CC members today. Alaska or the Med, wherever they are heading we wish them great weather, smooth seas and following winds!

Bon voyage to Volendam - 7 day Round Trip Vancouver:

Vict0riann

A5S07G.jpg

Bon Voyage to Silversea Spirit - 16 day B2B - Venice to Istanbul to Athens:

Randyk47

ECM_42515_5515_EN-468x360.jpgECM_42523_5516_EN-468x360.jpg

Bon Voyage to Vict0riann & Rankyk47!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time!!!

Thanks, all, for your good wishes. Yes, this is still going to be a surprise for the in-laws, or maybe a shock! We got three upsell offers, and took one that puts us almost right across from them - maybe we'll be in the same muster area!

We're looking forward to one week from today! :D

PS I'll let you know how it goes.....

Edited by Vict0riann

Thanks, all, for your good wishes. Yes, this is still going to be a surprise for the in-laws, or maybe a shock! We got three upsell offers, and took one that puts us almost right across from them - maybe we'll be in the same muster area!

I hope your surprise works out as well as mine did :)

Do let us know - can't wait. Have fun!

Sounds like fun - enjoy and do let us know.:):D:)

We had to bid "Bon Voyage" to our doggie this afternoon, so perhaps the cruise will not be quite as much fun as I had thought. She was sweet 16 and had a wonderful life, and lots of kisses!

I was going through my photos from the Volendam last year, and I loaded a bunch of them onto my ipad yesterday, so hope to take some "afters" to go with all the "befores". Unfortunately I don't seem to have any from the Explorers' Lounge, but I hope it is looking more respectable.

We had to bid "Bon Voyage" to our doggie this afternoon, so perhaps the cruise will not be quite as much fun as I had thought. She was sweet 16 and had a wonderful life, and lots of kisses!

I was going through my photos from the Volendam last year, and I loaded a bunch of them onto my ipad yesterday, so hope to take some "afters" to go with all the "befores". Unfortunately I don't seem to have any from the Explorers' Lounge, but I hope it is looking more respectable.

So sorry to hear about your Doggie. Always hard but the wonderful companionship memories last forever. Peace.

Chief