Harmony Price Increase

As of earlier this morning, the feb 25 western caribbean was still super-cheap. CL for $4800, the new aqua-theater suites at the back for $5300, SLS for about $7500. non-suites were still way down, too - i just don't remember what they were because we're in an L1 CL and were trying to decide whether to switch (ultimately decided not to).

I guess not many people are booking that sailing. Our roll call only has 4 people, and 3 of them are from my group of friends. :p So, if you're flexible and want a deal, that's where to get one!

We thought the timing was perfect, as we'll be back in florida just in time for some spring training baseball games and the epcot flower and garden festival before we head home to DC. :)

Our experience is big price drops. Called my TA this Monday from Allure, while in the Med, and saved $2,400 on our November 2016 sailing in a CLS. We returned from Italy yesterday to call RC and saved almost $9,000 on our March 2017 B2B SLS. The SLS in a hard cabin to get a price drop as there are only two. We really lucked out on that one.

Wow. That is incredible.

Our Feb 17 & 25, 2017 East & West Caribbean cruise prices on Harmony have not gone up! Awesome prices still to be had to escape the cold winter! Surprised to see them this low,for so long! Come join us!

Lauri

Edited by lah66

Missed by a day :( I had the over/under on Thursday before they realized they had actually created a legitimate sale and reversed it. Oh well...

I'm surprised it took so long as well. And that there still are some sailings that they have not yet adjusted.:rolleyes:

ship hasnt even gotten its hiney wet yet and RC is already jackin up the rates. yep...we see where this line s going ... but eventually theyre gonna price themselves outta their perceived market, piss enough people off (which is already happening) ....and start sailing with sparsely filled ships..and they deserve to.

On June 1st, under the 30/30 sale, I booked a Jan. 28, 2017 Central Park balcony at $1,632. Yesterday I called about the Cyber Weekend sale, and got a $34 reduction. I tried to check last night, but the prices were unavailable on line. Today, the C2 cabins have gone up by $140 - or $174 more than my original booking. These ups and downs are crazy!

That is why when you see a good price you have to book it, not wait until whenever.

You're correct about that! I'd been eyeing the 3-Day November sailing but had already booked the Carnival Vista 3-day CTN out of NYC for the same weekend. Two new ships, one cold-weather sailing and one warm-weather sailing, on the same weekend; but I chose Vista to get a cabin I really wanted at a price that worked well for me.

Well, the CTNs have now been cancelled which left me open to the Harmony again.....at a GIANT price increase! Looking at D2 price history on a site I shall not name, I'm on the wrong end of a $196 pp price differential over a 10-day span. Plus, the Harmony 3-day seems to have sold better than the Vista 3-day as of a few days ago (I'm guessing the June 1st pricing helped with that) which IMO means the prices aren't likely to drop back to June 1 levels any time soon....but who knows?

Note to self: If deposits are refundable and prices are sweet, just deposit and wait! And stalk prices for further drops...

Now if only the JS would drop back down to that June 1 price..../wishfulthinking

Edited by undercat