Harmony Price Increase

Looks like the fun is over on the low prices on Harmony. Our D1 balcony for 3 on 3/18/17 is now $560.00 more than on Monday when we booked.

Reminds me of the original BOGOHO early in Mat 2014. They let their loyal TAs and Customers jump on board, fill many, many cabins on many, many different ships and itineraries. The lower fares lasted a bout a week to 10 days. Then the fares could a direct line shot up in a sure but steady increases. One of my fares went up 155% by week six.

I booked four Boardwalk balcony cabins ( two dbs & two triples) for March 2017 and they each just went up $490.00 per cabin :eek:.

Whew...feeling really good booking this far in advance and getting those last aft deck #9 cabins ... Not only that no one in my family knows I did and it's going to be their 2016 Xmas gift :D

I think that's pretty much how all pricing algorithms work, more bookings = price goes up. The prices were so good with the sale that they surely would have seen an increase in bookings :)

I booked a GS yesterday for early December, 2016 and was considering switching to a CL but saw the price jumped quite a bit so will wait and see what happens. Glad I booked yesterday!

Our experience is big price drops. Called my TA this Monday from Allure, while in the Med, and saved $2,400 on our November 2016 sailing in a CLS. We returned from Italy yesterday to call RC and saved almost $9,000 on our March 2017 B2B SLS. The SLS in a hard cabin to get a price drop as there are only two. We really lucked out on that one.

Our experience is big price drops. Called my TA this Monday from Allure, while in the Med, and saved $2,400 on our November 2016 sailing in a CLS. We returned from Italy yesterday to call RC and saved almost $9,000 on our March 2017 B2B SLS. The SLS in a hard cabin to get a price drop as there are only two. We really lucked out on that one.

Wow that's the biggest price drop I have ever seen here.

Wow that's the biggest price drop I have ever seen here.

The RC agent was very happy to help us get the savings. :D It worked out to be about $4,300 a sailing for the two of us and the third person rate would have been the same. When we booked we wanted the same cabin for both weeks and hoped there would have been a discount along the way. The discount has now arrived. :p