Mitsugirly spends her 50th birthday with NCL!!!

mitsugirly

Not fair! I am only on page 21 of 42 of one of your reviews from a few years ago (the one where Kendra made you all miss the plane...) I actually have housework to do and my laughing after we go to bed keeps my husband awake!

Looking forward to following along.

I can't wait to read your review!!! I hope your family planned as well as you always do. Maybe you'll all follow your husband around like ducks in a line instead of everyone following you ;) I seriously have enjoyed each and every one of your reviews and cannot wait to read this one. I'm going to guess that you're on the Escape since it leaves today, but no matter where you are, I wish you a very Happy Birthday! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip :)

Surprise! I got a cruise for my birthday that was not planned!!! :eek: Imagine that. I'm sailing away right now. Everyone will have another review from me soon. Bon Voyage and wonder if anyone will spot me on board. :D

WooHoo! Happy 50th. Come back and tell us what ship. :D

#1 - First and foremost: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

#2 - I'm coming late to this party, having just discovered your reviews.

#3 - I think I might be slightly obsessed with your family...but only in a good way. Not in a creepy way I swear. You guys sort of remind me of my family. Not the actual make-up of the family, but the attitude. I like it. You seem like a lot of fun. And I absolutely LOVE the fact that your kids are with you on things like this. OK, maybe you just remind me of myself in your interactions with your kids. And maybe I am just a tiny bit jealous of that adorable little Sakari. She has got to keep you young, right? A daughter and a grandson just about the same age? Pretty cool.

#4 - Forgive me if this has been addressed and answered somewhere here on CC (I did try to do a search), but can you tell me if you can definitely bring food back to your cabin these days? In reading your Breakaway Bermuda review you mentioned that you could do it - the rule had been changed back. We're sailing on the Breakaway on April 3, and I always love to bring stuff back to the cabin. I prefer it to room service (with or without a charge.)

#5 - I've already spent about 2 hours tonight reading your stuff, so thanks for the Saturday night entertainment. Doesn't say much for my Saturday nights, does it!!

#6 - I really look forward to continuing my reading...

Thanks and I know you'll have a blast on this birthday cruise!