1A or C3 for same money. Which?

PoppyandNana

Yea, depends on exact location but I do like a larger balcony. For the C3 they do have footstools which make sitting on the balcony a bit nicer. Other than footstools the other perks would not outweigh the larger balcony.

No one can answer but you.

For an upcoming Caribbean we can have the choice of a 1A on the slant facing forward amidships OR a C3 on deck ten in a normal cabin fairly far forward.

$40 separates the two. Which would you choose?

I would take C3 because of more CC points, Concierge perks and priority boarding/lunch and disembarkation...

if tier points mean anything to you, you will get 2 more/day in the C3 than you will in the 1A. You will also get the bottle of sparkling wine in your cabin and the crudites each day (sometimes edible, sometimes not!), plus lunch in the MDR on embarkation day.

In the 1A you get the fabulous balcony.

I would go for the 1A large hump balcony cabin especially in the Caribbean. Don't care for the crudites and lunch in MDR is only till 1 pm on embarkation day.

Ditto...no brainer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For an upcoming Caribbean we can have the choice of a 1A on the slant facing forward amidships OR a C3 on deck ten in a normal cabin fairly far forward.

$40 separates the two. Which would you choose?

You don't say which ship and that matters. If you're talking about an M-Class, then definitely get the extra square footage that the C-Class offers. If you're talking about S-Class, then go with the C-Class if you want more points.

You don't say which ship and that matters. If you're talking about an M-Class, then definitely get the extra square footage that the C-Class offers. If you're talking about S-Class, then go with the C-Class if you want more points.

Wouldn't be M class because they don't have 1A cabins ;).

1A for sure. If spending time outside is something you do a lot, I would choose the 1A. Deck nine on s-class is great. It's nice to have a private space to escape from the crowded upper decks. If not, take the CC points if you're not elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The C3 and use your CC 1 cat upgrade to get the C2 on the hump on deck 9.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/terms-and-conditions?scrollID=oneCategory

One-category upgrade requests must be made at the time of booking and apply only for upgrades within the supercategory, depending on availability. Example of a supercategory upgrade in AquaClass: A2 to A1. Captain's Club one category upgrade excludes category 12, FV, SV, C1 and guarantee categories, Z, Y, X, XC, XA, W. This offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares including but not limited to travel agent and employee rates. Upgrades apply for one stateroom per cruise. Stateroom assignments only. Not valid on holiday sailings. Upgrades available from categories 11- A1 on all Celebrity ships except Celebrity Xpedition®. Offer valid for members who are Classic Level or higher at the time of booking.

Edited by wallie5446