Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

4 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

A sound that is very sweet to our ears, for sure!  Can't wait to hear her in person!  I hope she didn't spook Mr. Edge (Pedgesus)!  He needs ear protectors to match his new coat!  (Maybe something like they hang around the neck of the horses outside of P.F. Chang's with a head/ears covering added?)

Good reference - "P.F. Chang's". As soon as I read your post I had a visual of the horse outside P.F. Chang's. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hcat said:

No No Neon...

I am already planning my photo  in between the wings.....but no neon for me! Will have to stand on Edge of the pool to gain some height as the wings are huge and elevated.

For those who want MORE neon, they can  buy  one time use neon bracelets and necklaces at the party store...Just some added color !!!

Your dusty rose birthday dress will look lovely in front of the butterfly - just get there before dark. :classic_wink:  Actually, the artist may have forbidden any neon on her masterpiece. :classic_smile:

7 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

She looks elegant and graceful!

OK Vt, it’s time for you to pack😎 Don’t forget the supplies for your pop-up store on the dock🤣 I can’t wait for your own personal review & pics!

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

And she is moving fast here heading out.

Courtesy - PS Drone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03mYz-vaC3A

Wow she is cutting through that water - just seems so calm. Have to say, when we booked we not 100% sure about the ship, but we've both said that she looks stunning on the inside and even the outside is growing on us. (Even if it is orange !!)

Re the horse ----- love it -- make me laugh every time I see it now !!! Keep singing the Mr Ed song !!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Wow she is cutting through that water - just seems so calm. Have to say, when we booked we not 100% sure about the ship, but we've both said that she looks stunning on the inside and even the outside is growing on us. (Even if it is orange !!)

Re the horse ----- love it -- make me laugh every time I see it now !!! Keep singing the Mr Ed song !!!

She sure looks smooth and elegant as VT also said. She also has a certain presence about her don't you think?

I recall watching many episode of Mr Ed as a youngster while we were in Exeter, Devon, UK back in the day. Who would have thought he would find his way onto EDge :classic_biggrin::classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

She sure looks smooth and elegant as VT also said. She also has a certain presence about her don't you think?

I recall watching many episode of Mr Ed as a youngster while we were in Exeter, Devon, UK back in the day. Who would have thought he would find his way onto EDge :classic_biggrin::classic_smile:

Have to say though, the real think looks healthier than his EDge friend ;-)

14 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

So I'm thinking they should put Mr. Edge near the VW Van – if it's like "My Mother The Car" they can have a nice chat! :classic_biggrin:

I agree, partly because Mr. Edge is far too thin. Hanging out by the hippie van will give him access to munchies, and I’m sure the bartender would salt the rim of his water bucket😉

Edited by Silkroad

20 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

So I'm thinking they should put Mr. Edge near the VW Van – if it's like "My Mother The Car" they can have a nice chat! :classic_biggrin:

14 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

LOL. I am hoping it will be quiet up there so maybe we should keep them apart! :classic_smile:

Any word or signs of the VW Van yet?

1 minute ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Any word or signs of the VW Van yet?

Ha ha - only on a thread about Edge can we be discussing a horse and a VW Van ------ sorry, this made me laugh.

I think I am falling in love with this very, very unique ship !!!

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

OK Vt, it’s time for you to pack😎 Don’t forget the supplies for your pop-up store on the dock🤣 I can’t wait for your own personal review & pics!

I actually  started packing today....our cruise isnt til Jan but we head out in a few days for our  Fla  snowbird season.  Although I'll be home for  a few short hops( carry on bag only) ...we want to have the cruise stuff down there all ready to go....Fairly simple for a 7 day cruise..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Ha ha - only on a thread about Edge can we be discussing a horse and a VW Van ------ sorry, this made me laugh.

I think I am falling in love with this very, very unique ship !!!

You are making me laugh too reading your comment. But you are right on your note, and it's all in and part of the fun following this new ship build. This has been a great fun thread. 

2 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

You are making me laugh too reading your comment. But you are right on your note, and it's all in and part of the fun following this new ship build. This has been a great fun thread. 

I would love to know what the polar bear has to do with anything ---ha ha ha ha ha

PS Bet he won't fit on those balcony chairs ----- ;-)

Edited by Presto2

3 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Now I know that I need a holiday !!

So funny --------

2 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

I would love to know what the polar bear has to do with anything ---ha ha ha ha ha

PS Bet he won't fit on those balcony chairs ----- 😉

2 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

PS Bet he won't fit on those balcony chairs ----- 😉

I wonder if the polar bear is in our CC infinite balcony cabin!!! 

4 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

I wonder if the polar bear is in our CC infinite balcony cabin!!! 

Our cabin is the other side of a fire wall so not ours ;-)

I really do think I have landed in an alternative reality with this thread at the minute -- so funny