Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

3 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

I’ve never understood when ships put cabins above or below areas that will produce a lot of noise. On NCL’s Epic they put their Posh sun deck right above some of the Owner’s Suites. Posh was supposed to be a beachy sundeck during the day and a clubby lounge at night with a DJ. After passengers kept complaining about the music above them they killed the evening aspect to Posh after only a few sailings. If noise proves to be a big problem with this Club I don’t know how Celebrity would be able to solve it other than recategorizing the cabins nearby and offering at a lower price with a noise warning.

That works, too.

bon voyage

Celebrity has most S2nd on the Solstice class ships under the buffet.  Yes, sometimes you here chairs moving around and vacuuming noise- so not a new layout- also on Royal Explore ships, many suites under the pool deck and having stayed in an Owners suite on the Adventure- the noise was very disturbing- so I do not understand why this layout continues.  I always thought best location midship-cabins above and below.

Edited by Cruise a holic

Thanks Lloyd! I especially love that first photo of Edge. She looks lovely against the light. Le Grand Bistro has intrigued me since the initial dining release. I do hope they keep the original lunch menu, or something very similar.

Edited by Silkroad

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

The Le Grand Bistro looks wonderful! I love the windows - it does look like a nice little cafe. The pastries and breads look nice:

image.png.f17318afd6baf393259644646a13361f.png

Thanks all and Lloyd 

i just acquire the app app and it’s cool

with app you can do your embarkation forms

1 minute ago, Getty123 said:

Thanks all and Lloyd 

i just acquire the app app and it’s cool

with app you can do your embarkation forms

I love the app. You also have your Xpress passes on your phone after check in. It even has your folio on it and "recent charge activity" - luckily mine is empty so far, but it will be nice to check it on our phones (could even do it before leaving a venue where you charged to make sure the bill is correct, if it is automatic). I'm sure there is more to come!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I love the app. You also have your Xpress passes on your phone after check in. It even has your folio on it and "recent charge activity" - luckily mine is empty so far, but it will be nice to check it on our phones (could even do it before leaving a venue where you charged to make sure the bill is correct, if it is automatic). I'm sure there is more to come!

Thanks VT. Decided to take another look at the app, and it has improved since I last tried it (and promptly uninstalled it lol). Of course, I can’t do much this far out, but at least my bookings are displayed this time😉

Edited by Silkroad

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

Thanks VT. Decided to take another look at the app, and it has improved since I last tried it (and promptly uninstalled it lol). Of course, I can’t do much this far out, but at least my bookings are displayed this time😉

Thanks

OK, it will require wifi, are they having a free wifi for the app on board.

1 hour ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Those are some great photos. Thanks Lloyd and VT. She really looks great with her lighting at night.

She really is unique - as Jazz said, she will be easy to find!!  Probably the only ship with a horse on the top deck too! :classic_smile:

Edited by vtcruising

To Lloyd555 and to Vtcruising, Thanks for your latest photos of The Edge, they are all just amazing. Excellent. Excellent!!!!

Celebrity you are doing a nice job of teasing your future cruisers about The Edge.

Where are your professional photos?

9 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Sure will be easy to tell a taxi driver how to find the ship at night!

They really lit it up...even my beloved butterfly...

Awesome Martini Bar photo!

Edited by hcat