Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Now that there are some folks on board.... I was wondering if someone can get a photo of the TV hookups ....specifically in the Sky Suite - but really any room - I want to see how easy it would be to hook up my ipad to the HDMI to watch some videos 🙂

• Like 1

Interesting ... Edge is in Nassau and she is tendering, not docked!   https://www.portnassauwebcam.com

Perhaps this is tender practice/drill?  

Then again, according to the Cruisecal.com listing, she is not scheduled into Nassau until 11:00 am.  Maybe this IS just practice!  

Either way, she sure is beautiful out there!

Edited by beachbunny6

port

22 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

Interesting ... Edge is in Nassau and she is tendering, not docked!   https://www.portnassauwebcam.com

Then again, according to the Cruisecal.com listing, she is not scheduled into Nassau until 11:00 am.  Maybe this IS just practice!  

webcam is down right now

On 11/21/2018 at 6:30 AM, cruise47 said:

I feel the astronauts orbiting around the planet earth will be able to identify The Edge with that huge “X” on its funnel. Can you also imagine flying  in an airplane and you spot The Edge from 20,000 feet are more ? Amazing!

Astronauts will spot the brightly lit Magic Carpet from space for sure.

1 hour ago, beachbunny6 said:

If it is like my two 2-night cruises, someone gets off to give the manifest in Nassau and then we leave (to satisfy the Jones Act - need to visit a foreign port). We never leave the ship, which is fine with me! 🙂

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, omarchs said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So excited for all those finally getting their own in-person Edge visits starting this weekend. Hope they have plenty of storage space on all their devices for plenty of photos!

Way too much storage space on my cards, but you never know. :classic_biggrin:

39 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

image.png.a3e570c88addfc726af303e24dd26a50.png

VT - I saw this photo of the RTG Grill eating area, and my first reaction was that I would not be very comfortable sitting there eating with people sitting on the bench watching, especially with the price of dining at the RTG Grill. JMHO

Would prefer a seat closer to the rail but we'll manage..It's not a fancy night  out

Those cushions might coordinate well with the new bed "scarfs" !  Decor  is still nouveau BLAH!

Edited by hcat

58 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Here is an excellent video of Edge docked at T25.  Some great views of the ship and terminal. VT you may be able to see your S1 balcony :classic_smile:

Courtesy - ShipSpotting

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4sJcOSnqpc

Thanks! I saw it! I got a couple of screen shots of outside dining venues that look pretty nice.

Fine Cut Steakhouse:

image.thumb.png.ed6cc12a1cd296992ca29653dca3a3d5.png

Eden Outside:

image.thumb.png.23c51c3934623bc4228db16c64165053.png

I looked at blow ups of the Retreat from every angle and couldn't see the bus. I did see something that was yellow up there, but it didn't look like the shape of a VW bus. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow, Black Friday. 😊

image.thumb.png.e63fa3df50fb1397fb7d0aa9ba1c1241.png

Edited by vtcruising