Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

They may use the destination gateway space for those waiting to get off the ship (depending on the tide and height of the dock), but the Magic Carpet wouldn't be used because it would hang over the dock edge and interfere with any ramp provided by the port. MC will be positioned above to provide a great view!

I believe many are becoming very bored since nothing is every forthcoming from Celebrity. So much "hype" at first, now nothing. We are booked for next January and now really are NOT so excited. This roll out is very, very slow for the balance of a ship sailing in November.

Thanks Lloyd. Without you there would be nothing to keep us interested.

Pat

I also wonder if Celrbrity is following Disney’s lead and trying to limit the pictures, leaks, from inside the ship before they make announcements? Would be a bummer because I like seeing how it all comes together including the wiring, piping, and ducting stuff.

is it normal in cruise ship construction to have the white tarps covering the cabin area? I remember them saying that the design if different on this ship to other ship designs. They phrased it something like the cabins will hang off the center rather than be inside the ship structure. Is this why the need the tarps?

is it normal in cruise ship construction to have the white tarps covering the cabin area? I remember them saying that the design if different on this ship to other ship designs. They phrased it something like the cabins will hang off the center rather than be inside the ship structure. Is this why the need the tarps?

Pretty sure it’s due to the new type of infinity balcony. Glass may not be in yet.