Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

Hi, we sailed on Splendor in November 2021, but I didn't see our PH -606 updated, so thought I'd add.  I think you have most of the information, so here is the bathroom:  large shower, double sink, no separation for commode, step up entry from bedroom or walk-in closet.  Comments:  walk-in closet accessible from main room (flat) or bathroom (step); lists for 3 ppl, but large enough for 4 (IMO), right outside stairwell, so easily accessible to other floors.  No noise noted.

Hi Bill, 

I was asked to add my review for our suite on to Suite Guru but can’t figure out where or how to do that! I heard you might be able to assist. 

The cruise overall has been wonderful. The food, booze, staff and service are the best! I’m really writing this review for others that might want to book cabin 948 on Seven Seas Navigator. I have to say the cabin is extremely noisy at night with the kitchen right above us. I knew there would be some noise but the rolling of carts in the middle of the night is enough to wake the dead. Both my DH are extremely heavy sleepers so we are able to turn over and go back to sleep. But wanted to let others who might think about booking this cabin know how loud it can be at night! Other than noise from the kitchen… this a a great location on the ship!! 

Edited by sthygesen
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

Hi, we sailed on Splendor in November 2021, but I didn't see our PH -606 updated, so thought I'd add.  I think you have most of the information, so here is the bathroom:  large shower, double sink, no separation for commode, step up entry from bedroom or walk-in closet.  Comments:  walk-in closet accessible from main room (flat) or bathroom (step); lists for 3 ppl, but large enough for 4 (IMO), right outside stairwell, so easily accessible to other floors.  No noise noted.

Hello, missed your previous review regarding PH-606.  We will be in this suite on the Splendor in October, would you mind reposting the whole review?  Thank you in advance.

Mike & Pat

On 9/5/2022 at 2:02 AM, janecambridge said:

We have booked Explorer cabin 912 for Alaska. Any problems? Looks like nice balcony. 

We've sailed in 911 before, one of our favorite F2s on the ship, love the balcony.  Unless there's something weird on the other side of the ship this should be an excellent cabin.

• Like 1

We sailed transatlantic on Navigator in suite 866. I would not recommend this suite, the vibration from the engine results in a “squeak “ where various panels from the roof rub together. Maintenance placed several wood wedges in the gaps to reduce the problem but it did not help and after 4 days we moved cabin having not had any sleep. All cabins at the rear of the ship but especially at lower levels suffer this problem. 
it is also not clear on the deck plans but the last few cabins on deck 8 have significantly smaller balconies where the ship narrows to the rear.

Navigator 611

Reviewed by: Go9ersjrh

Mo/Year: 8/22

Starboard

MidShip

Both a tub and a shower

No noise issues

Recommend: Yes

Location is excellent for the coffee connection, elevators, Compass Rose and getting on and off the ship.  I would be happy to sail in this cabin again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 6:23 PM, Jimmcdaniel said:

On 9/22/2022 at 6:23 PM, Jimmcdaniel said:

Jim, could I just verify which suite this is for?  The file indicates it's 903 but the file says 905.  Also states that it's on the port side of the vessel (odd numbers should all be starboard).  I'm guessing it's 903 since you said it's the most forward F2 but wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:12 AM, flossie009 said:

Hi Bill,

Updated review for Mariner suite #906 attached

Mariner_October 2022.xlsx 9.56 kB · 24 downloads

Also thought it was worth reminding others of the "posts' in Penthouse suites on Mariner, which may be of interest:

785710451_MarinerPHPosts.jpg.f886f861be0a3e71e45a2f9fc87e6099.jpg

Thanks for the update.  Pasted your photo in as well - appreciate it!!

5 hours ago, UUNetBill said:

Jim, could I just verify which suite this is for?  The file indicates it's 903 but the file says 905.  Also states that it's on the port side of the vessel (odd numbers should all be starboard).  I'm guessing it's 903 since you said it's the most forward F2 but wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

Sorry Bill. Must have been late when I did that. 905 is the next cruise. This was for 903 on the starboard side.

On 10/31/2022 at 5:12 AM, flossie009 said:

Hi Bill,

Updated review for Mariner suite #906 attached

Mariner_October 2022.xlsx 9.56 kB · 27 downloads

Also thought it was worth reminding others of the "posts' in Penthouse suites on Mariner, which may be of interest:

785710451_MarinerPHPosts.jpg.f886f861be0a3e71e45a2f9fc87e6099.jpg

Thanks Susan. I was wondering about that. We are in 905 for the 2023 WC. I thought there was a "post" list but I could't find it. I guess we will learn to live with and love the post.

12 hours ago, Jimmcdaniel said:

I guess we will learn to live with and love the post.

It is not a big issue but the person sleeping on that side of the bed just needs to remember the slight obstruction when going to the bathroom in the dark.

I try to avoid the "post" suites. I sleep on the other side but David swearing when he catches his elbow tends to wake me up 😉 😂

I hope my list is correct. Hopefully if anyone finds any anomalies they will post about the posts.

• Like 1

Sailed on Splendor in Jul 2022 -

Cabin # Category Reviewed By Mo/Yr Reviewed Port/Starboard/Mid Fwd/Mid/Aft Sq Ft (if known) Cabin/Balcony # Bathrooms Tub/Shower/Both/Combination Noise issues? Recommend? Comments/positives/negatives/concerns                                    
725 D Carolina Cruisin July '22  Port Fwd   1 Tub/shower none Absolutely Great location - handy to elevator/stairs