Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

8 hours ago, AtA said:

Has anyone been on Splendor in suite 861E? Or similar?

Go to the first page of this thread and click the file for the Splendor-see if anyone has reported in the suite or one nearby.

7 hours ago, cwn said:

Go to the first page of this thread and click the file for the Splendor-see if anyone has reported in the suite or one nearby.

Also look at the spreadsheet for Explorer, as the layout of the ship and suite details are very similar 

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, UUNetBill said:

Alan,

No worries at all. Thanks for your input!!

Bill

Hi Bill - sorry my iPad won't let me complete the data sheet

Navigator 726; sailed December 2022; midship, port, concierge; deck 7; tub and separate (small) shower; close to mid elevators and stairs; quiet room with minimal vibration (only at full steam); sufficiently spacious, great storage, nice balcony. Only negative is bathroom needs an upgrade. Yes would recommend.

many thanks for maintaining this it is so useful 😁

Edited by Techno123
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, snorkle lover said:

Looking for any input on deck 6 in  suite 661 on the Splendor. We have only been on two Regent cruises and both have been deck 7 more mid ship. I believe the tenders are located on deck 5 not to far from the suite will this be an issue?

You might hear/feel the tender winches below your suite, but only if there is a tender/lifeboat below your suite that is used in a tender port. You will only hear the winches when the tender is deployed  (after ship anchors) and recovered (just before sail away)

2 hours ago, Jimmcdaniel said:

The tenders on Splendor leave from Deck 3. 

……… but they are stored on deck 5 with the winch mechanism directly below the floor of deck 6

1 hour ago, flossie009 said:

You might hear/feel the tender winches below your suite, but only if there is a tender/lifeboat below your suite that is used in a tender port. You will only hear the winches when the tender is deployed  (after ship anchors) and recovered (just before sail away)

……… but they are stored on deck 5 with the winch mechanism directly below the floor of deck 6

We were on Deck 6 in 615 for 24 nights in Sept/Oct for a back to back cruise on Splendor. We were just aft of the Atrium, with the Atrium elevators just in front of that. The tenders are stored on Deck 5, in front of the elevators.

We were more worried about noise from the Atrium than the tenders. But the Atrium is enclosed so while you can see through it, we heard almost nothing. We heard a band playing once, but they stopped shortly after we returned to our cabin on our first cruise. We never heard the tenders since we weren't directly over them.

Similarly, 661 is aft of the elevators and the last tender is next to the elevators. I would not expect to hear the tenders from 661. That cabin appears to be over the spa and should be quiet.

We enjoyed our location, with easy access to the Coffee Connection, and Compass Rose. We had a number of days with high seas ane since I get seasick, I was wishing I was further bqck on deck 6.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 7:02 PM, SWFLAOK said:

We were on Deck 6 in 615 for 24 nights in Sept/Oct for a back to back cruise on Splendor. We were just aft of the Atrium, with the Atrium elevators just in front of that. The tenders are stored on Deck 5, in front of the elevators.

We were more worried about noise from the Atrium than the tenders. But the Atrium is enclosed so while you can see through it, we heard almost nothing. We heard a band playing once, but they stopped shortly after we returned to our cabin on our first cruise. We never heard the tenders since we weren't directly over them.

Similarly, 661 is aft of the elevators and the last tender is next to the elevators. I would not expect to hear the tenders from 661. That cabin appears to be over the spa and should be quiet.

We enjoyed our location, with easy access to the Coffee Connection, and Compass Rose. We had a number of days with high seas ane since I get seasick, I was wishing I was further bqck on deck 6.

SWFLAOK - I just saw this post but don't see anything in the spreadsheets for these cabins - would you care to submit some reviews so I can add them?  Thanks!!

On 4/1/2017 at 4:31 PM, UUNetBill said:

To submit your rating and comments, please use the following template and paste the information in a reply - I'll paste the information into the master listings as time allows. Remember, the more folks contribute, the more useful this will be!

PLEASE BE SURE AND SPECIFY WHICH SHIP YOU WERE ON! I could probably figure it out but it's a LOT easier to know up front!

CC Rating Template.xls 32.5 kB · 695 downloads

Voyager, 752, midship, 1 bathroom, no noise, yes, would recommend

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my review of our Concierge D stateroom on Splendor, January 21st, 2023. As it says, there was some noise from the pool deck above.  I calculated that we were right above the Creamery (the ice cream station), and the noise was usually in the evenings when they were cleaning/rearranging the furniture. Great cabin class.  Binoculars are useless, btw.

Splendor-Concierge-CC-Rating..xls

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Lonedaddy said:

Explorer PH723 after 24 days and still going but I don't see anything changing.

explorer723 suite review.xlsx 9.72 kB · 14 downloads

We were in this suite on Explorer until 1/12/23.  We really did find the location quite good, surprisingly quiet, and excellent access to the stairs, which were our basic form of exercise during the cruise to nowhere.  We had two things fixed for you - you are welcome.  Were Vipin, Mark and Melanie still attending?  Hated the toilet paper holder - should face toward back in my opinion.

23 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Here is my review of our Concierge D stateroom on Splendor, January 21st, 2023. As it says, there was some noise from the pool deck above.  I calculated that we were right above the Creamery (the ice cream station), and the noise was usually in the evenings when they were cleaning/rearranging the furniture. Great cabin class.  Binoculars are useless, btw.

Splendor-Concierge-CC-Rating..xls 6.5 kB · 15 downloads

I should have said that this was 1022, port side.  Only a few little complaints about the cabin.  I think the bed was a bit too high, at least for us.  We are both not so spry any more, and had to almost jump up onto the bed.  The Ily coffee maker was fine, once you figured out how to use it, and that was not easy.  The balcony was huge, for our standards, room enough for two large chairs, a small table and a chaise.  Nice and deep. 

The makeup mirror is just plain silly.  It's lighted, which is fine, but the magnified side is way too magnified.  You had to hold your face about three inches away to see anything, which was every pore and hair on your face.  Really, 10x would have been more than enough, this one must have been 20x.

There were so many drawers in this cabin, it would be great for a world cruise! The shower was nice and big, and easy to figure out, and had a ceiling rainshower option.  The tub was gigantic for those who like a good soak.

The lighting system is, uh, extensive.  Not easy to figure out, shall we say, but does the job.  The nightlight switches are great.

• Like 1