How are the Swans doing?

Blacktown which is Sydney's west. My old stomping ground.:D

Mic, Spotless is at Homebush across from ANZ Stadium ( Olympic Stadium). They played at Blacktown when the first joined the AFL. Spotless is actually main arena for the Sydney Royal Easter Show.

Mic, Spotless is at Homebush across from ANZ Stadium ( Olympic Stadium). They played at Blacktown when the first joined the AFL. Spotless is actually main arena for the Sydney Royal Easter Show.

Cheers, I should have realised they would need a bigger stadium than the Blacktown ground.:o

Hopefully, they will show it again for you, I do think it may e tough though as it is going to be even later for you to stay awake as it 3 and 1/2 hours later than the last game.

Actually, that will work out a lot better! The last game was at midnight our time, so 3-3 1/2 hours makes it about 3:30 and I almost always wake up right around then. Will it be over the weekend (so I know when to look for it)?

Thanks

ML

Actually, that will work out a lot better! The last game was at midnight our time, so 3-3 1/2 hours makes it about 3:30 and I almost always wake up right around then. Will it be over the weekend (so I know when to look for it)?

Thanks

ML

Friday night here, so early Friday morning for you.

Thanks

ML

Hopefully you can find it and won't have too much to do on Friday.

Friday night here, so early Friday morning for you.

Hopefully you can find it and won't have too much to do on Friday.

Thanks for the help. I think I found it. Guide says teams TBA but it starts at 3:30 am Friday on FS2 here, so I think that's it.

Can't wait, and now when I wake up early, I'll have something fun to watch :D

Go Swans!

ML

Thanks for the help. I think I found it. Guide says teams TBA but it starts at 3:30 am Friday on FS2 here, so I think that's it.

Can't wait, and now when I wake up early, I'll have something fun to watch :D

Go Swans!

ML

I think it should be a cracker, unfortunately the weather may make the game a bit sloppier. as they forecast possible showers.

Friday 15 September

Summaryshowers.png Min 9Max 17Shower or two developing.Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mmChance of any rain: 60% rain_60.gif

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

I think it should be a cracker, unfortunately the weather may make the game a bit sloppier. as they forecast possible showers.

Friday 15 September

Summaryshowers.png Min 9Max 17Shower or two developing.Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mmChance of any rain: 60% rain_60.gif

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

The forecast has just become worse Mic, it doesn't bode well for a good game.

Leigh

Friday 15 September

Summaryshowers.pngMin 10Max 17Showers increasing later.Possible rainfall: 5 to 15 mmChance of any rain: 80% rain_80.gifMelbourne area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to southwesterly during the evening.

the fortunate thing is the mcg has good drainage and yesterday here was forcasted for rain and same today here in melbourne and there has been very little rain.... hopefully if there is rain it crosses the bay towards the mornington penisula and misses the city and if this happens the mcg will be dry...at the moment i would be waiting till the day to worry with it will be a slog fest or good high scoring game

A raincoat or pinch a good idea, no umbrellas permitted.

MCG has a great surface and a really good drainage system. So, no puddles etc.

A key difference from places like Olympic Stadium and other RL grounds is that the grass is also cut shorter. Helps with the clearance of water and better ball movement.

Of course, really big rain events can still play havoc.

Do we really have to read this Aerial Ping Pong stuff.:o

Stand by for incoming.:p

I have been to ye olde MCG - for an Ashes Test match some 10 years ago.

Much rather a good game of Thrugby (either code) myself.

Tried to get nowhiners to see one but they went APP instead

Much rather a good game of Thrugby (either code) myself.

Tried to get nowhiners to see one but they went APP instead

Good New South Welshman you are Mr Gut, leave the aerial ping pong to the Mexicans (Vics.)

:halo:

used to love playing Rugby union and playing at senior level but always hated playing Afl

strangely enough i cant watch or follow the rugby (both forms) but love watching Afl

just one of those weird things i guess

both sports have their skills just one form is better to play

used to love playing Rugby union and playing at senior level but always hated playing Afl

strangely enough i cant watch or follow the rugby (both forms) but love watching Afl

just one of those weird things i guess

both sports have their skills just one form is better to play

Called ageing old son. Yes each to the football code that they like best.:halo:

Good New South Welshman you are Mr Gut, leave the aerial ping pong to the Mexicans (Vics.)

:halo:

Sydney born and bred but moved to SA and got an appreciation for Aussie rules. One thing that really bugs me is this gang tackling crap, why can't it be two in a tackle maximum.