Concierge vs. Verandah or Oceanview on Infinity

rnr4thatsme

Hi there... can anyone tell me if there is a size difference between the Concierge (C2) class cabins and the verandah cabins on Infinity? I tried checking the Celebrity website but there is an obvious typo as it says verandah cabins are 575 sq ft. I understand oceanview and verandah are likely the same - 170 sq ft. My travel agent says C2 is the same size as the oceanview or verandah. However, from the website, when it speaks of different cabin classes, it appears C2 should be bigger? However, it doesn't specify the size on specific ships, so I was wondering if Infinity was different?

I am travelling with DH and teenaged DD so there will be three of us in a cabin.

We also travel with a teen. We had a concierge cabin on Milli

last year and are in a quad verandah currently on Summitt. We all are happier with her sleeping in the pull down bed in the quad rather than the pullout couch in concierge. The couch when pulled out completely blocks balcony access and our steward kept the table on the balcony so we had no where to put room service trays. The extra space in concierge was not worth it for us.

yes, the concierge/aqua cabins on all M-class ships are about 20 sq ft larger and have a sofa rather than a large chair. Your travel agent apparently doesn't know the difference between M-class and S-class. On S-class ships, all of the non suite cabins are the same size...inside through aqua.

Just off the infinity - Aqua Class which I believe are the same size as Concierge - It would have been really tight with 3 people - especially a teenager. The sofa folded out would have filled the room. Look for a room with a fold down bed. Also some unsolicited teen advice, consider an upgrade of the non-alcohol package for the teen to Premium so they can get smoothies and coffees, my sister-in-law did this on the ship and it was well worth it for her teen.

My best guess is that the veranda cabins at the aft of the ship (wake facing) are family veranda rooms and would be the ones that are 525 sq ft ... that is, if this is not a typo. Their is a bedroom, separate living room area and huge balcony, especially those on the corner aft. Just a thought ...

My best guess is that the veranda cabins at the aft of the ship (wake facing) are family veranda rooms and would be the ones that are 525 sq ft ... that is, if this is not a typo. Their is a bedroom, separate living room area and huge balcony, especially those on the corner aft. Just a thought ...

Yes, it will be the FVs described with the large balconies, but for reference OP, they are only usually open to book for 5 persons until closer to sail date ;).

Just off the infinity - Aqua Class which I believe are the same size as Concierge - It would have been really tight with 3 people - especially a teenager. The sofa folded out would have filled the room. Look for a room with a fold down bed. Also some unsolicited teen advice, consider an upgrade of the non-alcohol package for the teen to Premium so they can get smoothies and coffees, my sister-in-law did this on the ship and it was well worth it for her teen.

TZ - sorry to hijack this thread but just curious if you were on deck 11 on Infinity and if so, any noise from the movies on 12? How was she? Again, promise I'll never hijack a thread again :D

We were able to book a FV in June for an October 2013 sailing. Due to our sailing being a TA families weren't booking them.

The one disadvantage is 5 people might struggle with the sharing of the bathroom.

a7032293304b1ed8dcfd7d2d8d973af1.jpg

63fa857172472198b22ad6bc3df4a921.jpg

Hi there... can anyone tell me if there is a size difference between the Concierge (C2) class cabins and the verandah cabins on Infinity? I tried checking the Celebrity website but there is an obvious typo as it says verandah cabins are 575 sq ft. I understand oceanview and verandah are likely the same - 170 sq ft. My travel agent says C2 is the same size as the oceanview or verandah. However, from the website, when it speaks of different cabin classes, it appears C2 should be bigger? However, it doesn't specify the size on specific ships, so I was wondering if Infinity was different?

I am travelling with DH and teenaged DD so there will be three of us in a cabin.

C2 are definitely larger on M class ships. Try cruisedeckplans.com for accurate information. It's a free TA site with lots of useful information about all cruise lines and ships.

TZ - sorry to hijack this thread but just curious if you were on deck 11 on Infinity and if so, any noise from the movies on 12? How was she? Again, promise I'll never hijack a thread again :D

We just sailed on Infinity on Deck 11, on the starboard side. I was also concerned about movie noise but it was not an issue. Sitting on the balcony you could hear some noise, but it was muffled and distant so was not distracting. If you were to be in the aft facing cabins at the back of the ship, I would be concerned about noise from the bar mingling with the noise from the movie