Its not about the money or insurance its about the year of planning for our adventure

firerunner

We are suppose to leave Wed for Seattle, a few days at Inn at the Market, then catch the Ruby on Sat.

And I just got out of the hospital.

I try not to stew on it, for I will know tomorrow whether the docs are going to let me go or not. But man it is so hard, it brings me to tears, the planning and excitement, travelling first class, Inn at the Market, whales and bears and Glaciers spending quiet, away from the business and staff time with my hubby...

POOF could all be gone tomorrow.

ya ya we have insurance but it is not making this any easy. I just keep hoping and praying the doc says that yes i can go

We are suppose to leave Wed for Seattle, a few days at Inn at the Market, then catch the Ruby on Sat.

I try not to stew on it, for I will know tomorrow whether the docs are going to let me go or not. But man it is so hard, it brings me to tears, the planning and excitement, travelling first class, Inn at the Market, whales and bears and Glaciers spending quiet, away from the business and staff time with my hubby...

ya ya we have insurance but it is not making this any easy. I just keep hoping and praying the doc says that yes i can go

I will keep you in my thoughts. The good news is you are staying in the United states so medical care is close if needed. You will be allowed to go and you will have an exciting and healthy trip because we all wish it.

I sure hope you are able to go. And, having worked in a hospital for a number of years, I've certainly seen some doctors will bend towards your wishes if at all possible. And if not, it probably wasn't meant to be this time around. Sending all good thoughts for your speedy recovery!

I sure hope you are able to go. And, having worked in a hospital for a number of years, I've certainly seen some doctors will bend towards your wishes if at all possible. And if not, it probably wasn't meant to be this time around. Sending all good thoughts for your speedy recovery!

Agree - don't push yourself to do more than you should. If you are supposed to go you will. We had to cancel much anticipated Med cruise several years ago 2 weeks before sailing and as it turned out, the ship never made it to Egypt, which is why we were going on that particular cruise. Many times things work out for the best even if it doesn't seem that way at first.

I know how difficult this problem is, because I have had to cancel 4 trips so far this year (2 cruises, one flying to the see the kids and a class reunion). Doctor said no on those! Now I just got the go from the doctor for a cruise in October and I can't wait.

I did have insurance for all the cancelled trips and collected for them, but was worried that if I had to cancel this October cruise the insurance company might just say no, that it was a pre-existing condition.

Better to follow doctors orders and be safe but I agree it's a bummer after all your plans and prep.

I feel for you, I had to cancel three when doc said "Nope, no way, you're not going" I know the pain. Good luck.

Gosh I do really empathize.

We had to cancel two out of our last four family annual cruises. All due to my health problems.

This year 8 weeks before we were due sail I had a heart attack. As I came out of emergency heart surgery my first question was can we still go on holiday. Luckily for me the answer was yes.

We returned 2 weeks ago after our best cruise ever and I am sure you will be doing exactly the same!

Happy cruisingx

Anddddddddddd

I CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does a lil happy dance!!!

All three of my Docs said, yes go so we leave wedneday and sat sail saturday!!

thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers and good vibs!!

Now to finish packing!!

Anddddddddddd

I CAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does a lil happy dance!!!

All three of my Docs said, yes go so we leave wedneday and sat sail saturday!!

thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers and good vibs!!

Now to finish packing!!

Awesome news! I hope you have an amazing cruise!