Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

With double points and some JS's we will be getting 4 blocks in 6 months.

4 blocks is almost a cruise certificate 😉

I think we get 7 in 12 months. Then the dbl points thing ends😪

But September '22 and November '22 are wide open😁

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, shopper77 said:

Looking for an Empress or Explorer Crystal block.  Will trade, I have a Grandeur or Senerade.

If you are interested in selling a Grandeur, let me know.

I have done all my cruises on Grandeur, but it looks like my first block will  be earned on Enchantment

On 9/19/2021 at 9:52 PM, John&LaLa said:

4 blocks is almost a cruise certificate 😉

I think we get 7 in 12 months. Then the dbl points thing ends😪

But September '22 and November '22 are wide open😁

I get 6 but no cruises from October to April Now we can get into Us, who knows. Might try and book another

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 8:58 PM, shopper77 said:

Looking for an Empress or Explorer Crystal block.  Will trade, I have a Grandeur or Senerade.

I should be earning two Explorer blocks in 2022 (unless I book more cruises that throws off the current schedule).  If you don't get one before then, we should be able to work something out.

5 hours ago, brillohead said:

I should be earning two Explorer blocks in 2022 (unless I book more cruises that throws off the current schedule).  If you don't get one before then, we should be able to work something out.

Sounds good to me if we could work in out. Do you have a preference of Senerade or Grandeur to trade with? 

4 hours ago, TheDTeam said:

We got our 1st and 2nd blocks on Anthem this year - we had two cabins booked (one for us and one for the kids), so received two blocks. I didn't realise that they gave them out, so it was a pleasant surprise. 

Hi. I was on Anthem last week. I'm due to receive my crystal block as I reached 159 point on the cruise. I didn't receive my block on board will Royal post the block to me?

15 hours ago, little britain said:

Dilemma: do I stick with what I’ve got planned and get an Odyssey block or do I book Wonder and get a Wonder block 🤷‍♀️
#firstworldproblems !

I will be getting an Odyssey block next month (or whenever they have them). I’m booked on the Wonder in March and am wondering if I can get enough points to get one then. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who am I kidding? Maybe some other time.

31 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I will be getting an Odyssey block next month (or whenever they have them). I’m booked on the Wonder in March and am wondering if I can get enough points to get one then. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who am I kidding? Maybe some other time.

I just counted up my points since I added a few cruises and it looks like I will get one on the Wonder in March. Hoping the March 4th cruise happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

I just counted up my points since I added a few cruises and it looks like I will get one on the Wonder in March. Hoping the March 4th cruise happens.

If everything goes as booked, I will get a Wonder block on the March 11th cruise.  I will keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 2