Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

7 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

I was able to trade for a Legend just before Covid hit..

That is one of my most treasured blocks.  Happy I was able to score one before she left the fleet.  🙂   We spent too long in the CL, and missed the presentation during the upper tier.  Later that night it showed up on our bed.  

I loved when the ships used to had them out at the upper tier.  Very festive.  That was the one time we missed the hand off.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

That is one of my most treasured blocks.  Happy I was able to score one before she left the fleet.  🙂   We spent too long in the CL, and missed the presentation during the upper tier.  Later that night it showed up on our bed.  

I loved when the ships used to had them out at the upper tier.  Very festive.  That was the one time we missed the hand off.  

I miss that, too (handing them out at the UT).  The only ship where they still do that (or did) was Grandeur.  We got one from the LA on Grandeur at the UT a couple of years ago.  Even when we were Star Class (Anthem) they still didn't do it in person.  Our Genie got them for us and she brought 2 !  ...and that's the story about John ended up with an Anthem crystal block !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Of those four ships, Legend would have the most blocks available.  Legend was in the Royal fleet the longest after the blocks started in 2007.

But Monarch and Sovereign carried more passengers. Plus they ended their careers doing two sailings a week. That's almost Oasis capacity on a weekly basis😉

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

But Monarch and Sovereign carried more passengers. Plus they ended their careers doing two sailings a week. That's almost Oasis capacity on a weekly basis😉

Sovereign offered blocks for only one year.  Monarch offered blocks for six years.  Splendor offered blocks for nine years.  Legend Offered blocks for ten years.

9 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Sovereign offered blocks for only one year.  Monarch offered blocks for six years.  Splendor offered blocks for nine years.  Legend Offered blocks for ten years.

I received a sovereign block during a sailing, and then  received another block for sailing on the last weekend cruise prior to her retirement. Didn’t really know about the blocks back then and gave it back to the loyalty ambassador because “I already had that one”.

Didn't know much about the blocks then and that I might  want to trade them later

m

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 8:37 AM, cruise wizard said:

Is there a thread where people can trade blocks?? I have 3 extra Oasis blocks and one Ovation - we are looking for Explorer, Harmony, Independence, Navigator, Quantum, Majesty, Voyager, Enchantment and Empress. Anybody interested in a trade????

I have the Navigator to trade for any of the following ships Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Liberty, Rhapsody, Vision, or the Voyager. Stuart Florida

3 minutes ago, Ra1eigh said:

I have the Navigator to trade for any of the following ships Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Liberty, Rhapsody, Vision, or the Voyager. Stuart Florida

You might be a bit late 4 years after the post.

Edited by Biker19

It looks like we will hit 140 on an Enchantment cruise  fall 22.

I was hoping for a Grandeur block, as we were supposed to be on one her last cruises, in a suite, but COVID got in the way of that one.

That said, if anyone has a Grandeur they are willing to part with, let me know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, beardedladies said:

Just done a B2B on Anthem - got a Crystal block two days before the final day in the stateroom. No option was offered to have it delivered or decline. 

With double points I think they’re now giving out loads. Got another week on Anthem next month and qualify for another then!

If you just got a block, how do you get another 70 points by spending an upcoming week on Anthem?

Was on 487 before B2B, was solo so 4 points a night = 28 + 28, taking me to 543 and qualifying for the block at 490 points. 

Next cruise is two of us in a JS so again 28 points taking us to 571 and qualifying for the block at 560 points. 

The fun you can have with double points! With trips planned for next year we will become pinnacle in October 2022. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, barbeyg said:

So…what has been the experience since start up? Are you getting your crystal block onboard, having to call C&A afterwards to have it shipped, or something else? 🙂 We get ours for Oasis in December.  Thanks for any replies! 

Last month on the Odyssey, I filled out a form to have it mailed to me.  The blocks were still on order and there were not any blocks on the ship.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

If you just got a block, how do you get another 70 points by spending an upcoming week on Anthem?

I got 2 blocks on b2b on Anthem last month.

I was 8pts from a block. 8 night solo in a suite was 48. Second leg was also 8 nights in a suite.

That gave me 96 for the 2 cruises.

• Like 2