Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

We are due Anthem in October.  Wonder when we will receive that.  A friend we traveled with on Anthem this past February got his block delivered to his room.  I think they are out of blocks on the ship.

15 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I’m due for a Harmony block in August, sounds like I may get it by Christmas.

mac_tlc

🎵 All I want for Christmas......... is my Harmony block! 🎵

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I see many blocks for sale on Ebay.  Has anyone one on this thread wanted to sell one there, or if you listed one,  have you been successful?  

Thanks. M

Yes, I have bought and sold duplicate blocks on EBay…. Here the price is about £25 if you’re lucky..  ($30)…. Sellers in the USA seem to want far higher!!

I’m waiting on a Voyager ( April) and a Wonder (May) to be sent to me…..

Edited by little britain

16 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I see many blocks for sale on Ebay.  Has anyone one on this thread wanted to sell one there, or if you listed one,  have you been successful?  

Thanks. M

Yes I have sold several on Ebay

• 4 weeks later...

Our block from our 2 Apr EN cruise was just delivered by UPS today.  We now have 5 (should have 6 but we didn't want two EN blocks from our b2b in Apr so we didn't fill out the form on the second leg lol).  

DH and I were just joking last night that when our kids go through our stuff they're gonna say "what are we going to do with this crap"?  Haha.  Like we did going through some of my MIL's stuff last year.  

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

Just now, BND said:

Our block from our 2 Apr EN cruise was just delivered by UPS today.  We now have 5 (should have 6 but we didn't want two EN blocks from our b2b in Apr lol).  

Curious, did it come from "Sutters Mill"?  I have a pending delivery from them scheduled to arrive tomorrow, 7/7.  Weight says 2.5 lbs., which seems a little light for a block.

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Curious, did it come from "Sutters Mill"?  I have a pending delivery from them scheduled to arrive tomorrow, 7/7.  Weight says 2.5 lbs., which seems a little light for a block.

It came from Tempe, AZ. When it came it was in a cube shape box that felt heavy.  I thought DH had ordered something from Amazon at first.    I just googled Sutter's Mill and they do "promotional products" and they're based in Tempe so that's probably it.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BND said:

It came from Tempe, AZ. When it came it was in a cube shape box that felt heavy.  I thought DH had ordered something from Amazon at first.  

Thanks.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow what the surprise package is when it arrives.

P.S.  Still waiting for Anthem block from early December 2021 and Enchantment block from late March 2022.  Loyalty Ambassador on Enchantment submitted a request for both.

33 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Thanks.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow what the surprise package is when it arrives.

P.S.  Still waiting for Anthem block from early December 2021 and Enchantment block from late March 2022.  Loyalty Ambassador on Enchantment submitted a request for both.

I did edit my response to say I googled Sutter's Mill and it's in Tempe and is a co that makes promotional products.  Return label didn't have a name, just something like "shipping dept" and Tempe Az.

Edited by BND
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BND said:

I did edit my response to say I googled Sutter's Mill and it's in Tempe and is a co that makes promotional products.  Return label didn't have a name, just something like "shipping dept" and Tempe Az.

Thanks!  I did google earlier this week, but forgot what the results were .  😲

On 7/6/2022 at 4:56 PM, BND said:

It came from Tempe, AZ. When it came it was in a cube shape box that felt heavy.  I thought DH had ordered something from Amazon at first.    I just googled Sutter's Mill and they do "promotional products" and they're based in Tempe so that's probably it.

Rec'd my Enchantment block today.  👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Currently on Quantum, and this ship has blocks on board.  Requested to have the block delivered to my room since I drove to this cruise.

They had them in May too.  We requested for it to be shipped but it was delivered to the cabin.  Will see, maybe we will get one at home too.

They had blocks on Ovation last week and the LA also arranged for my sons missed block from Symphony in March to be shipped to us.

They also had the last of the beach towels for the welcome gift as all extras were sent there because of the Presidents cruise 2 weeks prior.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They had blocks on Ovation last week and the LA also arranged for my sons missed block from Symphony in March to be shipped to us.

I'm missing FOUR blocks now.  I always seem to be on a ship when the LA is leaving at the end of the week, so nobody has ever followed through on getting my missing blocks.

Hopefully on my nine cruises this fall, I'll be able to find an LA who can make it happen.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I'm missing FOUR blocks now.  I always seem to be on a ship when the LA is leaving at the end of the week, so nobody has ever followed through on getting my missing blocks.

Hopefully on my nine cruises this fall, I'll be able to find an LA who can make it happen.

could you not call the crown and anchor phone number and have them look up your history.

I was overlooked in 2019 and last fall while on Anthen, the LA emailed Miami and set up the mailing for me.  so I think try contacting Miami.

12 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

could you not call the crown and anchor phone number and have them look up your history.

I was overlooked in 2019 and last fall while on Anthen, the LA emailed Miami and set up the mailing for me.  so I think try contacting Miami.

I just don't like the idea of being on hold for hours.... Easier to just hand the LA a list (I know what points level I was at with each sailing) and let them take care of it for me.  

2 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I just don't like the idea of being on hold for hours.... Easier to just hand the LA a list (I know what points level I was at with each sailing) and let them take care of it for me.  

okay but it sounded like after a few cruises you were not having luck on board.  Calling was just a suggestion and I believe calling early in day would be best

4 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

okay but it sounded like after a few cruises you were not having luck on board.  Calling was just a suggestion and I believe calling early in day would be best

I just had the misfortune of being on ships where the LA was leaving at the end of the week.  

I have a B4B on Explorer and a B3B on Oasis coming up, so even if the LA is leaving, I'll still be there for the new LA to take care of it.

3 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I just had the misfortune of being on ships where the LA was leaving at the end of the week.  

I have a B4B on Explorer and a B3B on Oasis coming up, so even if the LA is leaving, I'll still be there for the new LA to take care of it.

wow on the same ship for 4 weeks, I would be got bored with repeat show.  Will you see CATS all three weeks?  ha ha.  meow