BIG NEWS! We Are Proud to Announce....

BBMacLaird

They're now on the North American Azamara site

Thankx for the heads up. I just took a look at Oct 2018 on Pursuit. I'm still having a hard time pulling the trigger. For the identical cabin number on an Oct 2018 Oceania cruise, AZ is $144 more per night/per person. On O, the cabin is a concierge class with double free specialty restaurant reservations, unlimited internet, three bags of laundry included plus obc. That price is AZ at their double upgrade promotion in a VX with no other perks.

Additionally O adds in round trip airfare at only an additional $300/pp to MIA and back from LA.

I really want to book AZ but they have to be more competitive for me to justify doing so. :loudcry:

Thankx for the heads up. I just took a look at Oct 2018 on Pursuit. I'm still having a hard time pulling the trigger. For the identical cabin number on an Oct 2018 Oceania cruise, AZ is $144 more per night/per person. On O, the cabin is a concierge class with double free specialty restaurant reservations, unlimited internet, three bags of laundry included plus obc. That price is AZ at their double upgrade promotion in a VX with no other perks.

Additionally O adds in round trip airfare at only an additional $300/pp to MIA and back from LA.

I really want to book AZ but they have to be more competitive for me to justify doing so. :loudcry:

Which one are you looking at? I'm also looking at October. The Athens to Rome cruise. I thought it was very reasonable. I just need to move my Villa in Crete by one week before committing.

Which one are you looking at? I'm also looking at October. The Athens to Rome cruise. I thought it was very reasonable. I just need to move my Villa in Crete by one week before committing.

My bad. I saw the two person price and thought it was pp. That really is a good price. sorry.

It was October 10 Italy/Greece.

Please disregard my previous post.

UK site says there’s still 11.5 hours on the countdown clock. It won’t allow a redirect to the US site either.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You need the link from the LCV email that was sent this afternoon to access the details of the Pursuit itineraries, with phone numbers for booking direct.

My bad. I saw the two person price and thought it was pp. That really is a good price. sorry.

It was October 10 Italy/Greece.

Please disregard my previous post.

I'm hoping for the one after you. Looks like I can move my Crete Villa rental by a week which would make the 20th perfect. Fingers crossed it works out.

"Fall 18 T/A on AZ Pursuit is more expensive than the 'Fall 18 T/A I have booked on O. FYI LuAnn

I suspect the Az website isn't fairing too well. I could see the Pursuit cruises and the book now function. I was interested in the 11 night 9th March Argentina to Brazil. The pricing looked promising @ $3,250AUDpp (free upgrade from interior to balcony). I was just about to see if my parents, brothers and fiance wanted to book it. I went back on and the pricing has since doubled. Now all cruises have vanished and the clock is back.

I suspect the Az website isn't fairing too well. I could see the Pursuit cruises and the book now function. I was interested in the 11 night 9th March Argentina to Brazil. The pricing looked promising @ $3,250AUDpp (free upgrade from interior to balcony). I was just about to see if my parents, brothers and fiance wanted to book it. I went back on and the pricing has since doubled. Now all cruises have vanished and the clock is back.

The one I got a quote on today is now showing $1,000 pp more than this afternoon. I swear if I've spent all day moving my Greek & Bordeaux rentals for this cruise and the price is up that much 1 hour before it's supposed to be released I will hit the roof.