BIG NEWS! We Are Proud to Announce....

BBMacLaird

Yeah, they're still there but with price increases.

The itinerary I viewed earlier is still at the same price for the suite categories, though there may have been an increase in inside/verandah categories but I haven’t paid attention to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect the Az website isn't fairing too well. I could see the Pursuit cruises and the book now function. I was interested in the 11 night 9th March Argentina to Brazil. The pricing looked promising @ $3,250AUDpp (free upgrade from interior to balcony). I was just about to see if my parents, brothers and fiance wanted to book it. I went back on and the pricing has since doubled. Now all cruises have vanished and the clock is back.

What in the world? How can this happen? It certainly isn't a way to fill the ship. It's disheartening to read this.

What in the world? How can this happen? It certainly isn't a way to fill the ship. It's disheartening to read this.

Yep. Clock has now run out and mine's changed by $2000. I'm not sure whether to cry or throw up. Hopefully I can get my rentals back. I'm beyond furious with this.

yep ok... clock finished. sailings are back up. the room that I was quoted at $7,500 only a few hours ago is now $12,500.

I notice all the sailings have increased a couple of grand each.

Well I have totally lost interest with Azamara and these games. Seems if you booked on the spot you were one of the lucky few!

Just checked - they are no longer on line - Glad I got in early.[/quote

Looks like you have been very lucky.

Has I was looking earlier the prices disappeared.

When they return they may even have gone up, well done you.

I posted this yesterday but did not really expect it to come true., I for one will not now be booking..

Edited by Bloodaxe

I posted this yesterday but did not really expect it to come true., I for one will not now be booking..

And so unfair a travel agent in the UK was accepting bookings and displaying prices ahead of the agreed release time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And so unfair a travel agent in the UK was accepting bookings and displaying prices ahead of the agreed release time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just checked that agency again and the prices seem to be the same as yesterday, I may be wrong.

I just checked that agency again and the prices seem to be the same as yesterday, I may be wrong.

No when you pull through to booking for the ones we had been considering they are either higher or now on call for pricing which means there’s a change. Anyway time will tell ......

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just checked the prices for Ocean view, as inside are way more expensive, due to the fact that balcony are the same price as inside, so inside is inflated!

March 20th 2019 for 2 passengers

Inside £6178

Outside £3607

Balcony £6052

Edited by upwarduk

No when you pull through to booking for the ones we had been considering they are either higher or now on call for pricing which means there’s a change. Anyway time will tell ......

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote.

They will probably be updating the prices, I will wait and see, not rushing into anything.

This is ABSURD. we are away in Wales with friends and were not in a position to contact an agent yesterday. This morning the Nov 18 Transatlantic has shot up in price.

I’m beyond annoyed with Azamara.

I’m on Journey at the moment and have just booked the Antarctic voyage in an OV for a very good price and nearly half what an inside cabin is. Check out OV prices for your cruise. If you don’t mind just a window then promo code 5 attached to them is very attractive at the moment.

Just to say I checked this on the UK website before I booked with Michelle, the LCV Manager.

Phil

I’m on Journey at the moment and have just booked the Antarctic voyage in an OV for a very good price and nearly half what an inside cabin is. Check out OV prices for your cruise. If you don’t mind just a window then promo code 5 attached to them is very attractive at the moment.

Just to say I checked this on the UK website before I booked with Michelle, the LCV Manager.

Phil

If you check the prices from post 211, the OV is the only way to go!

Works out at just slightly more than £100 p.p.p.n, which is our yard stick.

$ prices in the email I was sent are not comparable to the UK site, so maybe there is a glitch in the web site somewhere!

Absolutely unbelievable, just like the 2018 cancelled TA when azamara promoted nites for free and the price for our cabin went up exactly the amount such that the "free" nites brought the price right back to what it was the day before. Appears azamara doesn't care to want to keep knowledgeable loyal cruiser and is banking on playing games with booking availabilities and pricing. Anybody thinking either azamara doesn't care or are completely inept???

In a way quite happy these tricks and attempts at increasing profits on the backs of already booked passengers happened such that we will NEVER consider azamara no matter the wonderful onboard experience. Amazing a company can be so Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. If driving loyal customers away is their goal, they are doing an excellent job.

Thankfully haven't heard the "give us another chance" plea.as even the cat with nine lives has hit the dust. Good luck to all with your future choices of cruise lines that actually value their customers.

And the beat goes on, just got an email from azamara and even though we are Explorer Le Club Members, this is the email for the general public to book Pursuit. Never got a message for the pre booking day yesterday and the prices are out of this world high!!

Guess the excellent it staff according to Bonnie still cannot get their hands around a simple email list and take care of existing customers. Really too bad as the on board experience is wonderful but, completely overcome by the inept greedy home office. Was told that the onboard experience is because of the home office who run the onboard experience but, difficult to believe that the home office can do almost anything correctly. Simple TOO BAD!!!

Edited by rallydave