Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

It makes no sense to me why a cruise line, and a brand new ship, would have solid color carpets, ESPECIALLY in public areas. One piece of lint, paper, dirt, color on the carpet will be shown immediately.

I had mauve carpet in the 90s and it was a real PITA to keep it looking fresh and that was in a house filled with only four people. The same is true for the cabins. I just do not understand that reasoning.

It does go against the current design trend, which is carpets with lots of elaborate patterns in them. For whatever reason, the designer that MSC uses (and has used in the past) likes solids of primary bold colors. I even noticed this on DIVINA but it's even more prevalent on SEASIDE. The designer does like some patterns though, as many public areas on DIVINA had this carpet that almost looked like large rocks. Very Flintstones! That is what I thought whenever I saw it. LOL. Here is an example. It's a bar off the main lobby. Also going back and looking at my cabin on DIVINA, it has a solid purple carpet. I actually liked it, but probably because I like a deep purple color. I'm not as big on rust, red, orange, and mauve.

13547683744_7b653af433_b.jpg

Ernie ... Do you still have that story about the Aft elevators you sent me from that online magazine, I know it was way back in March and in that edition.

If you watch this video, you can often see the Aft elevators clearly stopping at the different floors so it does appear the Aft suites have card access as you showed in the article.

Seaside YC inside are not 182 square foot but 226sf.

Thank you for clarifying. I should have double checked the info. I did a quick search for MSC interior yacht club on seaside and deck-plan site has it listed at 182 square feet (see pic). 226 makes much more sense. Sorry for any confusion.

01c64bdae8e70be1eede478a7d3c7c4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would still love to see a picture of an S2 Fantastica Suite. There are only 4 of these on each deck. They are on the front and back slants. They are a little bit larger than a regular Fantastica balcony. Would like to see the layout and bathroom.

Thank you

I would still love to see a picture of an S2 Fantastica Suite. There are only 4 of these on each deck. They are on the front and back slants. They are a little bit larger than a regular Fantastica balcony. Would like to see the layout and bathroom.

Thank you

Deck 9 has two additional suites at the front (9002 and 9003.) We are going to be in 9002 in Feb.

Deck 9 has two additional suites at the front (9002 and 9003.) We are going to be in 9002 in Feb.

I'll be in 9003 on January 27th. I'm also anxiously waiting to see pictures to see if I made the right decision switching to it from one of the front-facing slanted balcony cabins.

I'll be in 9003 on January 27th. I'm also anxiously waiting to see pictures to see if I made the right decision switching to it from one of the front-facing slanted balcony cabins.

Yeah. We initially had picked 9208 but switched to 9002 because it looks larger and it might have a more open floor plan plus the 400sqft balcony could be interesting.

Yeah. We initially had picked 9208 but switched to 9002 because it looks larger and it might have a more open floor plan plus the 400sqft balcony could be interesting.

Assuming the website wasn't wrong about the balcony! But even if it was, the cabin should definitely be bigger. It wasn't available when I first booked, but became available close to final payment date so I switched.

Of course, I then passed on an opportunity to upgrade to an interior YC cabin for $140 each. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake on that :).

BTW did anyone take a screen shot of the website with the dimensions of those cabins? I forgot to save it and would like to have it to complain while on board should it turn out to be wrong. I couldn't find a cruise that had one of them available when I checked yesterday.

Not sure on the number of this one but have been talking to someone in 11001 today who says that they also have no chairs for the Dining table as in these photos. They have been given 3 fold up chairs.

What is the other 5% ?

So far the Miramar bar and Aurea bar have not been open but that could be due to the cool weather, there have been issues with the central elevators 6/8 not working, 4 Glass panels replaced on an Infinity bridge and at least one on the Bridge of sigh`s, One Glass panel on the Aft elevators, a burst pipe on deck 12, the Sports bar repainted and tiles replaced that had fallen off.

The slideboard tube closed due to leaks, the kids wet play area flooded.

So lots of teething problems, a larger group of workers joined the ship in Messina from Fincantieri.