Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Gert ... Yes that is the friend ... :D I think MSC made a mistake the one next door is an SJ3 so could be a typo.

MD 99 ... None have been posted anywhere as yet as soon as they do and if I see them they will be added here, seems to be very few being posted at the minute.

All the Bella and Fantastica cabins are identical, it is the unusual ones such as those and the S2 that Gert has mentioned that we have yet to see.

TC ... Did not see him online yesterday so I guess he would have been out and about in Cadiz or Seville, might catch him later today.

Azyaya ... While it will be a pain and to be honest annoying, that thing being out there will not spoil our cruise.

Sid - Thank you for the updates.

Gert ... Those cabins are S2 Fantastica Balcony Suite not S3, I believe we have a mutual friend in Scotland .. :)

ljs123 ... So far no sign of any photos of those Two cabins.

For anyone who has booked an Aft Suite, be aware that you will have the Balcony Glass cleaner for company!

24852310_10214508580053093_2357301056120746295_n.jpg?oh=7c0f34da1c2fbf6010d160bb12492cc9&oe=5AD68D10

24774991_10214508593253423_5537231660906432894_n.jpg?oh=5f1753a301d128d9b156bcbefd2522e1&oe=5AD4A21D

The wheel structures are the worst part imo. Not so visible in this picture, but I've previously observed that they seem to be located at deck 13 and ofcourse the bottom deck (9?). I've booked at deck 14 and I'd been very annoyed with having those structures right in my view, it's not like they showed them in any renderings after all.

Ds99 ... They go from Deck 9 to 14 :mad:

We are on 14 also.

Yes, but the large wheels are on 2 locations and seem to obstruct the view even more. And I think it's on deck 9 and 13.

We were in the same cabin if I remember correctly :)

Why in the world would MSC ruin such a fantastic cabin? My family will be staying on deck 13 (with the two lovely wheels blocking the view). I'm trying to not let it get me down, but it's very frustrating!

I would say it's definitely a design mistake IMO. Almost every other photo you see of Seaside is showing and promoting these Aft Suites which look really nice, but then you park that cleaning ladder next to them and mess up the whole look. I wouldn't let it ruin my cruise if I was in it either.

I hope they are thinking ahead to make some adjustments to Seaview from lessons learned on Seaside.

The wheel structures are the worst part imo. Not so visible in this picture, but I've previously observed that they seem to be located at deck 13 and ofcourse the bottom deck (9?). I've booked at deck 14 and I'd been very annoyed with having those structures right in my view, it's not like they showed them in any renderings after all.

DS99 - Look at the Aft Suite balcony photo of MSC Seaside in this article and link. You are right about decks 9 and 13.

https://www.agorametropolitana.it/msc-seasidela-piu-grande-nave-mai-costruita-in-italia-a-messina-per-il-primo-scalo-rinverdisce-la-tradizione-della-maiden-call/

MSC USA sent a reply to a guy on my FB friends list, basically saying that as it does not block the windows they believe its OK and will not spoil the views !

There is no rendering or model anywhere that shows these ladder cleaners, once again MSC have mislead people.

DS99 - Look at the Aft Suite balcony photo of MSC Seaside in this article and link. You are right about decks 9 and 13.

https://www.agorametropolitana.it/msc-seasidela-piu-grande-nave-mai-costruita-in-italia-a-messina-per-il-primo-scalo-rinverdisce-la-tradizione-della-maiden-call/

Very nice picture! Now I just wonder if I should be happy that it's less intrusive on deck 14 or sad because there will be maintenance staff using our balcony regularly. Depends on the interval I guess.

When we booked almost 2 years ago there was no sign of that thing on any plans or any of the models! we were going to book 15 but had the same thoughts about the sunbeds above.

There seem to have been a lot of revisions verses when we booked two years ago, sidari! If my S3 turns out to be an S3 well I got a steal of a deal at the time.

Plus a faster route to the Buffet.

Picturing someone climbing that ladder gave me a giggle.

It looks like MSC have not been very inventive with Seaside cabins, here is one from Meraviglia 12049 Balcony cabin. If you were put into this cabin blindfolded you would be hard pressed to tell which ship it was.

DS ... December 23rd, think we might buy an inflatable Santa and sit it in the top ... :')

Plus a faster route to the Buffet.

:D Well now I know what I want for Christmas! Photos and videos with everything possible angle of the cabin :D:halo:

It looks like MSC have not been very inventive with Seaside cabins, here is one from Meraviglia 12049 Balcony cabin. If you were put into this cabin blindfolded you would be hard pressed to tell which ship it was.

Same boring design. We pretty much knew this would be the case with Seaside. At least the rest of the ship looks amazing.