Just curious...what do you spend your OBC on?

We don't drink, so I'm looking for other fun ways to spend the OBC. I know I can use it for excursions, but I've already booked and paid for those. Since it's a week long cruise, I would like to leave the OBC for fun things on the ship (Explorer of the Seas).

Specialty dining

Onboard shops

Gratuities

Fitness Class

Spa

Salon

Thanks for all the great ideas! Can I use it for ice cream at B & J's or at Johnny Rockets? Either one worth it?

I saw several people mention specialty dining. I was thinking about doing FNDR, but that would eat up $40 of the $100 right off the bat. Is it worth it?

When I cruised in 2016 (explorer of the seas) I prepaid my account in cash and i mostly spent it on souvenirs, movies in my state room(I had a 3 year old then who needed naps) Starbucks, johnny rockets,photos and towards the end of the cruise I still had a bunch of money left so I bought a really good camera on board (I had $900 US dollars for a 10 day cruise and struggled spending it)

Gratuities and wifi is a must have for us. ;p

We don’t do drinks and food as these are of no interest to us. We are not big eater and we are not foodie.

Since we are from Singapore, currently our port of calls are mostly Malaysia and Thailand, excursion on shore is not so attractive. We want to spend as much time on the boat.

Otherwise nothing much to spend on.