Diamond lounge, Don't be so cheap.

I don't mean this in a snide way, so please don't take it that way. I think if you just used the multi-quote tool more often, it would help a little.
I use my Android phone for posting and don't have the multi post tool.

I tend to read the threads from the beginning and answer accordingly as i get through the posts thats why sometimes my posts might repeat themselves but i didn't realise this would upset anyone.

Graham.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Nicely put Graham. :)

No, I don't post pictures...don't know how to do it actually..but no big deal. John has promised to show me how to do it...if he ever gets back home anyway. :cool: But I don't miss it. Enjoy other's pictures though!

Thanks.

Once i found out how to post photos i probably was overkeen to post and certain people on here took the opportunity to ridicule some of them which made me wish i hadn't posted them but I'm happy you and Bucky liked them.

I tend to read the threads from the beginning and answer accordingly as i get through the posts thats why sometimes my posts might repeat themselves but i didn't realise this would upset anyone.

Graham.

If it wasn't for that, your post count would probably still be in the low thousands:D:evilsmile:

Every thread seems to go off tangent, you have to read through the chaff at times, so what:cool:.

If it wasn't for that, your post count would probably still be in the low thousands:D:evilsmile:

Every thread seems to go off tangent, you have to read through the chaff at times, so what:cool:.

I probably would have used a lot less data too but Hey Ho hopefully it has kept the threads alive with people responding back.

Graham.

Does not upset me. :halo:

Thanks.

Once i found out how to post photos i probably was overkeen to post and certain people on here took the opportunity to ridicule some of them which made me wish i hadn't posted them but I'm happy you and Bucky liked them.

I do!! :)

It's fun to look at pictures that CC members post. It's also very nice of them to take the time and effort to do so. :cool:

I have read there is no overflow anymore. There was none on serenade and freedom this past feb. Will be on allure in oct and see what the situation is then.

Not sure if Oasis is still offering Blaze as overflow now? Have read conflicting reports of RCI doing away with DL overflow. :o:(

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Either will continue going down to deck 4 or will have to sit in the sl. Isnt the harmony dl where blaze is on oasis and allure?

I think Oasis Blazes seats far more in a more spacious area than the DL on Harmony (~80).

What is going to happen when Oasis goes through drydock shorty and eliminates the very spacious two story DL with Windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have read there is no overflow anymore. There was none on serenade and freedom this past feb. Will be on allure in oct and see what the situation is then.

I read on CC (so it must be true) that there will be no more overflows for diamond lounges. I just came off of transiatlanric with lots of diamond/diamond plus/pinnacle and they held an “event” every evening during cocktail hour. Lots of appetizers, same drinks as diamond drinks, no limit, and festive decorations. Every night was a different theme. We only went once or twice, but met lots of people who went every night and enjoyed it very much. I spoke to an officer and mentioned the overflow and he smiled and said we have no overflow, but we are holding a nightly party. The welcome letter gave Info about the party, but never use the word overflow.

Perhaps the terminology will make a difference, and ships with large amounts of diamond/diamond plus will be able to hold a “event“ or “party“.

M

I’m in the younger portion of the top tier and don’t want Full time Voom or full drink package. I don’t think you have any data to back up your claims; it’s just your opinion

I, also, am in the younger portion of top year. Give me my three drinks (I usually have one or two) and 48 hrs of internet and I am fine. If I need more internet I can find free wifi in almost any port of call.

I, also, am in the younger portion of top year. Give me my three drinks (I usually have one or two) and 48 hrs of internet and I am fine. If I need more internet I can find free wifi in almost any port of call.
Internet is great when it works.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I love reading all the twisted underwear uproars. I wonder how lower tiered cruisers feel about so many venues with private functions closed off to address overflow. I would be upset if I paid fare only to have those venues excluded.

How would you feel about an entire solarium being closed off on a beautiful afternoon at sea for a group that was aboard the ship? That happened with our sailing on Allure this past February.

That's what makes wine so interesting...just like people. Some you like...some not so much. ;)

The golden rule of wine: "The best wine is the wine you like the best". :cool:

Me, could never drink the "pink koolaid"....but to each their own. :D

What is the pink koolaid? Oh, and I do like wine.:)

How would you feel about an entire solarium being closed off on a beautiful afternoon at sea for a group that was aboard the ship? That happened with our sailing on Allure this past February.

Wow. I would be unhappy. The “evening party” on the Brilliance TA was held in a large lounge.

Not much call for that venue for the general cruise population unless for a scheduled event.

M

I agree and i have enjoyed John and Lauras adventures and photos and the photos of Bella too.

You just can't help but have your heart melt when you see the photos of Bella....awwww....:hearteyes::*

Edited by island lady

Have friends boarding Oasis tomorrow...will ask him if Oasis is using Blaze...though since he is Pinnacle probably wouldn't use it anyway.

Do report back on overflow on Allure if you can. There was overflow for both DL and CL on

Rhapsody in February.

I read on CC (so it must be true) that there will be no more overflows for diamond lounges. I just came off of transiatlanric with lots of diamond/diamond plus/pinnacle and they held an “event” every evening during cocktail hour. Lots of appetizers, same drinks as diamond drinks, no limit, and festive decorations. Every night was a different theme. We only went once or twice, but met lots of people who went every night and enjoyed it very much. I spoke to an officer and mentioned the overflow and he smiled and said we have no overflow, but we are holding a nightly party. The welcome letter gave Info about the party, but never use the word overflow.

Perhaps the terminology will make a difference, and ships with large amounts of diamond/diamond plus will be able to hold a “event“ or “party“.

M

We always enjoyed the "Event" on Majesty. Took up the whole VCL when the numbers were high. There is of course no DL, CL, or SL on little MJ. Did not miss it. The service in the Event was really good, and MJ loves to show off their upgraded happy-tisers.

Tiny ship...small amount of venues...but they do go all out to make up for it. Great crew. :)

We had a group that took over both Wipe Out Cafe and Blaze on Oasis one year. Same thing. :(