Heads up folks - there's a WOW sale going on!

I just checked and a cruise I was looking at yesterday is now several hundred dollars MORE expensive during the WOW "sale."

I am WOWed more and more every time RC has this promotion. :')

Ditto. The cruise lines rely on the ignorance of NON CC'ers to pay the insane prices. My cruise has doubled in price.

Edited by champagne123

I just checked and a cruise I was looking at yesterday is now several hundred dollars MORE expensive during the WOW "sale."

I agree with your thinking. I've never seen a WOW sales that was actually a sale. Maybe some cruises are better, but never one I was interested in. Maybe they should rename it the BS sale (Be Suspicious)

The sales aren't always beneficial but a few months back I called and had our Southern Caribbean Freedom cruise in June repriced and saved $1,200. Just depends on the sailing and the timing of when you look.

I thought it was interesting though that when we were looking at excursions this past Sunday the sale said "25% off excursions all week" and when I purchased a few of them today the countdown clock now shows 36 hours left in the sale. Not quite "all week".

A cruise I was looking at yesterday on Jewel the OBC increased to $225 from $100 per cabin but the price increased $100 per person.

Net $75 more expensive.

I guess I'll wait for the next non sale that isn't WOW for a cheaper price.

Bill

The sales aren't always beneficial but a few months back I called and had our Southern Caribbean Freedom cruise in June repriced and saved $1,200. Just depends on the sailing and the timing of when you look.

I thought it was interesting though that when we were looking at excursions this past Sunday the sale said "25% off excursions all week" and when I purchased a few of them today the countdown clock now shows 36 hours left in the sale. Not quite "all week".

I agree...so far I've saved $1400 on my B2B Freedom cruise in September...You never know...always worth a call.

Maybe we can get a WOW sale combined with the Buy One Get One for 50% sale so we can pay three times the price;) I really struggle to understand most of the sales, but the one with $1000 off Star Class was actually a real savings for us.

What i can’t understand is how they feel it’s justified to change the prices for passenger 1 and 2 based on if you add a kid.

When i reprice our upcoming cruise for two adults it shows a base fare of $2067 for ea adult but if i add a kid to the same room the adults go up to $2670 ea.

It’s flat out false advertising at this point.

What i can’t understand is how they feel it’s justified to change the prices for passenger 1 and 2 based on if you add a kid.

When i reprice our upcoming cruise for two adults it shows a base fare of $2067 for ea adult but if i add a kid to the same room the adults go up to $2670 ea.

Raise the price for each adult and voila...kids sail free! :')

yup same here, EVERY cruise has gone up with this new WOW promo. That is the normal thing with a Royal Sale.

I book my cruises early and it pays off. Rarely do prices go down but if before final I still get the discount. I check prices almost daily to see if anything changes - I have yet to see a WOW sale give me a better price than I booked for at an earlier date

Many times moving to a 4 person cabin is a different category cabin is why first/second person is more...

How do you check your cruise price and determine if it is a better deal than what you have currently booked?

Do a mock booking on Royal's website for the same cruise and stateroom category.