RCCL Website

Mine is showing the correct status, but the points are incorrect. It didn't reset to zero, but it never updated after our cruise two weeks ago. The past cruises tab lists everything correctly, but the points didn't add in yet.

I've always had a problem with the website listing me as female, even though I'm pretty sure that's not the case; that's now fixed. But at least least back then my point total was accurate!:rolleyes:

EDIT: After giving myself a gender change to female and then back my points total is correct now.

Edited by 3CatsInMA

Just logged into my crown & anchor account this morning and it's showing 0 points & Pre-Gold status (but my past cruises are still there)....should be 33 points and Platinum for me. Just curious if anyone else is seeing 0 points this morning as well....hoping it's a glitch. :eek:

******UPDATE********

Got through to the Crown & Anchor support and they said it's a glitch that's being worked on with no ETA of when it will be resolved. He verified my correct # of points and status. WHEW.

******THE FIX*******

Thanks to Husky1987 below for this fix! Check your profile settings...if your Gender field is blank, set your gender and click save. Then logout, wait about a minute, log back in, and your points & status should be back to normal.

Thanks Husky1987!

Mine was correct a couple of days ago (16 pts, 2 past cruises), then zero with 2 past cruises when I looked just now. Switched gender to male, then back to female, saved, (still zero), refreshed the screen -- back to 16 / gold.

A secret:

We had incorrect total of our points for some time. Called C&A, sent them emails

They told us that our total in their system is correct (77 vs 71 our profile showed)

They also told us that they don't have rights to change our profile, but gave us an advice to change our birthdays to something else, save it, log off, log in back , change to correct ones and save it.

It refreshed our profiles and now we have correct points total.

I also haven’t been able to log in for the past few days. I talked to them on the phone since our payment was due on Saturday, and the rep said they were having technical difficulties and working hard to fix it. I can log into the cruise planner, but not into my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I found that every time they need to make a change to my account, my status goes from Diamond Plus to Pre-Gold. They added the points from my last cruise - status changed for several days. They added the two cruises I just booked - status changed for a couple of days. I didn't do anything at all, and the status went back to where it should be after a few days. WORST 'IT' EVER!

I have been having the same problem. I cleared everything, changed browsers and still no luck. At least they finally found my past cruises. This new website is so frustrating. When I contacted RCI they said everything was going fine and they have no plans to change back to the old website

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

I was frustrated enough to call RCI because I kept getting the dreaded please try again later routine. This guy says they had a problem with the system last night and no one can sign in. LOL. Just last night, huh? You that think you can sign in and see your accounts, even pre-gold accounts are obviously wrong.

RC just switched to a new website and it is glitch-city. Made a new booking on Friday, which wouldn't show up and told me it wasn't a valid reservation number when I tried to link it. Then told me I was pre-gold and now I can't log in. The reservation and pre-gold issues resolved themselves so I'm assuming the log in issue will as well. I guess this is the price you pay for a "new and improved" website. Hoping they resolve these issues quickly.

This “new and approved” website has been nothing but garbage since they rolled it out well over a month ago!! I think they have had more than enough time to work out the “bugs”!!

Sure wish they would hire a real IT team to straighten this mess out!

Good luck everyone!!

I keep trying to log in. The message "We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later." is displayed at the bottom of the window. Had no problems yesterday.

Anyone else with this issue?