What’s the best deal you’ve ever managed to get?

Title says it all. Let’s hear your super-deal brags. How many people, which ship, which cabin type, what time of year, whatever other info you want to include.

Looking to be inspired in my quest for a great deal! We are a family of five so it’s a bit tricky...

Freedom of the Seas Christmas 2014.

Balcony cabin, $697 CDN total for 2 including taxes.

The deal lasted about 6 hours until they caught their mistake.

On that cruise we also received a $400US on Board Credit due to propulsion issues the ship had which resulted in shortened port times

When we booked our FOS cruise a couple months ago it was $1600 for two with OBC from our TA. I thought that was decent enough for Southern intinerary. Watching pricing like a hawk and we have it $1100/cabin (Superior Ocean View Balcony). Same cruise is now $1800 - it pays to keep an eye on pricing.

Navigator of the Seas , 5 nights W Med cruise for $199 each, followed b2b 4 nights for $199 each. Both rooms were booked cheapest insides and for both cruises we got upgraded- first to a superior OV, then to a promenade room. Not only that but I found round trip Air France tickets for $366 each, Pittsburgh to Barcelona... happy days!

Fall transatlantic in 2013. 14-night Barcelona to Galveston in a D2 balcony for $620 per person. Came to $44 per night per person. And that was the last good deal for me on Royal!

Allure 7 night Western Caribbean in early Dec 2014. I believe we set sail on the Sat or Sun right after Thanksgiving.

Family of 4 in a Central Park View room (no balcony). Booked it for $2700, which included tips.

Fall transatlantic in 2013. 14-night Barcelona to Galveston in a D2 balcony for $620 per person. Came to $44 per night per person. And that was the last good deal for me on Royal!

We had a similar deal on Serenade 15-night from Barcelona to New Orleans in November 2013. When we first booked in June 2012 it was $1159 per person, ended up paying $559 per adult in an E1 with a huge (hump) balcony! I think kids were $299.

Our next transatlantic on Brilliance was $1219 per adult in a family oceanview, but the kids were free so it was an OK deal.

Really happy with the deal on our next cruise too. When we booked last month it was $613pp, now its down to $403 on Empress for a 4-night with an overnight in Havana. Not the lowest price per night, but I'm happy with it for the itinerary.

Edited by jbarn3

That’s amazing!

For a regular round trip cruise, what’s considered a great price per person per night?

Allure, 9/9/18, Grand Suite for 4. Kids sail free plus $100 obc, plus 50% off 2nd passenger. All in, $2600 and grats paid by TA.

Hands down the best deal I have heard of. Grand Suite on Harmony last year last week of August $4,000 all in for us with $200 OBC. We are in a Grand Suite 9/15/18 on Harmony again $4,700 all in with trip insurance and $100 OBC.

2005, the day after hurricane Katrina hit Miami. Several sailings were altered and needless to say, a lot of passengers were “no shows”. I used to live in Miami at the time and I received a phone call around 10am from Carnival offering a modified 3 night cruise to the Bahamas for $49, best cabin available departing that afternoon. My wife and I accepted, threw a few clothes in a backpack, and 2 hours later we were on the lido deck of the Carnival Fascination sipping on froo froo drinks [emoji484]. We were given an Oceanview stateroom on the Empress deck. The ship was half empty which made the sailing very enjoyable.

Interestingly, it was one of the smoothest sailings we’ve ever taken, specially considering that a hurricane had hit less than 24 hours prior. I always remember departing Miami in perfectly clear skies and the ocean looked like a mirror. We could perfectly see the reflection of the ship on the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2005, the day after hurricane Katrina hit Miami. Several sailings were altered and needless to say, a lot of passengers were “no shows”. I used to live in Miami at the time and I received a phone call around 10am from Carnival offering a modified 3 night cruise to the Bahamas for $49, best cabin available departing that afternoon.

Oh Tapi this makes me remember an outrageous Carnival deal I saw advertised in 2014 (didn't go on it though).

So far back that I can't remember why it was so cheap, but they must have been filling the ship because it was for the November 30-December 7, 2014 Carnival Conquest 8 day Western - Inside cabins @ $1pp! (Actually $31pp with $30pp discount for booking online)

I grabbed a screenshot that I still have in my picture files :D.

20s6a9z.jpg

(I removed the TA info because of CC rules - don't want to get in trouble here even though it was way back in 2014 LOL)

Freedom of the Seas Christmas 2014.

Balcony cabin, $697 CDN total for 2 including taxes.

The deal lasted about 6 hours until they caught their mistake.

On that cruise we also received a $400US on Board Credit due to propulsion issues the ship had which resulted in shortened port times

Same one for me:halo: