Who is Bob?

So now after all those wonderful comments, I want to hang with Bob!

I dont even know, what I dont know.

Im going on my first Royal Caribbean New England/Canada cruise in Oct 2018...

Bob will be the Obi-Wan Kenobi to seek out when I find out what questions to even think about asking. :)

Thanks to the OP to know to ask, Who's Bob!

Bob is Host Clarea. He's sort of a resident Royal Caribbean expert; super good with accurately answering questions, and often the first person to respond. He was made a mod like a year or two ago, because he was so super helpful on these boards

Yes, Bob has always answered my questions accurately, and I always know I can count on him to respond quickly.

THANK YOU BOB!!! :D

I second the post above - if you have a question Royal Caribbean related, more than likely he has an answer! Always good at quickly answering questions and providing helpful information!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think Bob knows the answer to the OP's question.

"Who is Bob" was a question asked at a Captains question and answer session we went to a few years back. It was either the Cruise Director or Activities Manager asking.

He may have been amongst us, who knows!

Since joining CC I seen have posts stating "Thank You Bob" and more recently "This will probably be a question Bob will answer".

I was just wondering who Bob is?

:D Hi folks thank you for answering my question. I look forward to reading more posts from Bob and I hope I have not embrassed Bob too much. :D

Hi Biker - I found out the hard way too that search results links are only valid for a short period of time, maybe 20 minutes? :)

Oops, forgot about that one.

Biker, whose search found that Bob had his own "Ask Bob" threads going back to at least 2013.

I was so excited to finally have the opportunity to meet him that I ran up and hugged him in the Concierge lounge on Brilliance last year. I know he thought I was nuts but he’s been so much help.

Sailing with you again on the Jewel transatlantic in November, Bob. I’ll try to refrain from hugging you this time.

I love it when Bob gets all feisty on rare occasions with a response...stepping out of usual character at times. :)

When Bob goes incognito...he simply does not wear his green John Deere hat. :cool:

Hence why we call him "Where's Bob"? :D

I love it when Bob gets all feisty on rare occasions with a response...stepping out of usual character at times. :)

Yeah, makes me feel good that the remediation that I have been giving him occasionally pays off. Glad you noticed ;):D

I still don't believe that Bob is real. He's never been in any pictures, as far as I know. I think Bob is an artificial intelligence bot. How else can he have more posts that simply say "Welcome to Cruise Critic", than anyone else even has posts? :)

I still don't believe that Bob is real. He's never been in any pictures, as far as I know. I think Bob is an artificial intelligence bot. How else can he have more posts that simply say "Welcome to Cruise Critic", than anyone else even has posts? :)

Lets start a rumor Bob is a Microsoft AI! They have been really pushing their AI via commercials in a really vague way. Have you noticed his signature only shows past cruises?