Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Sorry, gin is not in my "wheel-house".  Lots of great funnies today and yesterday from the "USUAL SUSPECTS".    

Super sunny here now in Central Ohio.  Am pretending, mentally, that I am down in Florida and/or the Caribbean.  It's cool outside and snow has mostly melted, but my mind is pretending and enjoying it all well.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

730009709_ScreenShot2020-12-29at12_36_40PM.thumb.png.1b80c88c6d216561918695fee43fd8b7.png

Hi friends🙂 I broke down and actually bought a bottle of wine today.  (I know many of you drink)

but since I had so many internal issues I may have only drank 1 glass of wine over the last 6

months.   Decided after this year, I can have a nice glass of Pinot Noir for New Year's!

Bought a brand I had years ago on a cruise---Matua, from New Zealand. I remember enjoying

it very much.   

I bought a Spanakopita Pie from Trader Joe's, along with some mini quiche's and I ordered

some sushi from Publix along with a Mini Tray of prosciutto skewers and will have a variety

for Thursday night and Friday!  I also have plenty of cheeses with different crackers to munch on... and I was really bad and got some Haggen Daz.....

• Like 7

Good morning coolers

First, we have just heard that the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine has been approved in the UK, and will start being rolled out from next Monday.  As it does not need to be kept at the very low temperatures, it will be much easier to distribute.

The cardbox  joke is so applicable in this household (not personally guilty).

Lois - so pleased to read about your  New Year feast, just the sort of thing that helps to cheer one up.  Enjoy every last bit.

Here's to a very much better New Year for us all,😄

Lola

• Like 4

miso soup tonight with crab, mushrooms, spinach and a very small % of seaweed (lost my nerve on that ingredient)  egg roll from frozen for an appetizer.  wife was happy w/ the Le Creuset pot for Christmas but it was surrounded by earrings and some nice clothing...

miso.jpg.dd55158f75de3bf3824382574158ff47.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

miso soup tonight with crab, mushrooms, spinach and a very small % of seaweed (lost my nerve on that ingredient)  egg roll from frozen for an appetizer.  wife was happy w/ the Le Creuset pot for Christmas but it was surrounded by earrings and some nice clothing...

miso.jpg.dd55158f75de3bf3824382574158ff47.jpg

Smart move on the "surroundings" Que!  😄

• Like 1