Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

1 hour ago, mysty said:

Do you have something in mind Lois that you could identify with?  Something unique to you?  Something Florida related,  or any specific interests?  

I love cruising😃......AND I am a sports fan🙂........I am a news junkie....but that would probably not be a good avator LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lois R said:

Or a Silversea Baseball Cap😀I won one on our Trivia Team last month! 

Ok.  That's cute!  However, to be reasonable for a minute I need an image it is possible to find!  Temper your expectations!  🤣

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Good morning, getting ready to go for my Endoscopy...........

Mysty, you can use this cap..........Tampa Bay Rays Baseball🙂

image.jpeg.d1005e634043d9b03b50ba143d82ad90.jpeg

OK Lois, I have made the image smaller  in order to meet the requirements.

image.jpeg.d1005e634043d9b03b50ba143d82ad90.jpeg.a5f4bf8181aafe3a38031ccf5e7f9982.jpeg

Save this smaller image to your computer or tablet.

Next go to your profile page.

At the top you will see "Edit Picture" and "Edit Profile".

Select "Edit Profile"

Upload the small image you saved.

That should do it!

Good Luck!

mysty - dare I ask for help?  I would love to have a picture of a wine glass for my avatar - seems to be the most appropriate, and sadly only too suitable. (The kind with a stem).

When you are not too busy (if and when)  could you do the same with this for me as you did with Lois's baseball cap, and I can but try to get it to work.

Lola

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lincslady said:

mysty - dare I ask for help?  I would love to have a picture of a wine glass for my avatar - seems to be the most appropriate, and sadly only too suitable. (The kind with a stem).

When you are not too busy (if and when)  could you do the same with this for me as you did with Lois's baseball cap, and I can but try to get it to work.

Lola

Your wish is my command Lola!  I have a couple suggestions to add for your consideration.  All the images are 80 X 80 pixels.  You can choose!

pouring-a-glass-of-white-wine-steven-krug.jpg.ca37aa7a68ac6ba3aecf85c902bd466d.jpg

viv-20-oz.-red-wine-glass.jpg.5cc63731e006db46e6ce3f741298a600.jpg

il_570xN.1897927093_8uqc.jpg.7f994e8a27c09958d4bbf9fcb7b08e20.jpg

2867187-ROEPDVUN-7.jpg.ffdb44ba96b5a66985b886281193751b.jpg

Just download the one you like then follow the instructions in my post to Lois.  

77946836_raf750x1000075tFFFFFF_97ab1c12de_u3.jpg.2501552e0cca08573ae6cc43f20f7730.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks so much, mysty.  I love the second one, a glass with what looks like some excellent burgundy in it!  Since I am unable (believe it or not) to do 'downloading', I will ask my grandson, who is of course completely au fait with all of this stuff, to help me when he comes to see us next week, and then hopefully you will see my/your atavar in all its glory.

Merci beaucoup,

Lola

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Thanks so much, mysty.  I love the second one, a glass with what looks like some excellent burgundy in it!  Since I am unable (believe it or not) to do 'downloading', I will ask my grandson, who is of course completely au fait with all of this stuff, to help me when he comes to see us next week, and then hopefully you will see my/your atavar in all its glory.

Merci beaucoup,

Lola

De rien Lola!  Glad you found one you like!  And thank your grandson for me! 😁

Hi folks, home from the medical procedure. I tried posting from my phone multiple times while I was in the waiting room but it seemed to go bonkers.......I posted, submitted, and........then it did not go through.😲..........anyway, Doc said he was VERY PLEASED😃.....he is very happy how everything looks.

Mysty, thanks for the instructions.....will try it but I have to admit, I like the photos of the wine better👍

I may use of the them instead. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mysty said:

OK Lois, I have made the image smaller  in order to meet the requirements.

image.jpeg.d1005e634043d9b03b50ba143d82ad90.jpeg.a5f4bf8181aafe3a38031ccf5e7f9982.jpeg

Save this smaller image to your computer or tablet.

Next go to your profile page.

At the top you will see "Edit Picture" and "Edit Profile".

Select "Edit Profile"

Upload the small image you saved.

That should do it!

Good Luck!

Hi Mysty,🙂 I tried but have not succeeded.......I did "Edit Profile" but can't find a field to click on for uploading the photo.

13 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi Mysty,🙂 I tried but have not succeeded.......I did "Edit Profile" but can't find a field to click on for uploading the photo.

Hi Lois,

Here's what it looks like on my profile - click the little photo icon and it'll pop up an upload screen. At least that is the way it looks on Brave/Chrome.1841794688_ScreenShot2021-09-16at9_28_46AM.thumb.png.9e8d2f05226df9982c3de7cd1ac6c1b8.png

Hope this helps...

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, wine-wine-wine said:

Hi Lois,

Here's what it looks like on my profile - click the little photo icon and it'll pop up an upload screen. At least that is the way it looks on Brave/Chrome.1841794688_ScreenShot2021-09-16at9_28_46AM.thumb.png.9e8d2f05226df9982c3de7cd1ac6c1b8.png

Hope this helps...

Hi, thanks........I tried and it said the wine photo "could not be cropped".......I am doing something wrong......I will just ask Kat over on the help forum to put the L back on there.........thanks for trying.

21 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi, thanks........I tried and it said the wine photo "could not be cropped".......I am doing something wrong......I will just ask Kat over on the help forum to put the L back on there.........thanks for trying.

Lois are you using the "Edit Profile " ?  Don't use the "Edit Picture "!  And use the 80  X 80 pixelsize cap pic.

Edited by mysty

17 minutes ago, Lois R said:

The little camera icon will appear on your profile page where your letter L is I think.   Here is the small cap.  I don't think you should use the same wine glass as Lola.  Then hers would not be unique to her.

image.jpeg.d1005e634043d9b03b50ba143d82ad90.jpeg.0ea858f994ac073348bd6b9b369391fb.jpeg

If you don't want the hat I can find something else for you.