I'm so excited....first time Platinum on NCL!

wurm914

FAUX Champagne bubbly - $5

Platinum Laundry - $20

Specialty Dining - $30-50

Behind the Scenes Tour - $80

P+ Dinner with Officers - so-so

Any help at all from the Concierge - Priority boarding disembark tendering (shore excursion) dining

hard to gauge but priceless when it does work out.

NCL recognition - nothing to write home about - it's the crew that makes it something worthwhile

no matter the status - a SMILE is precious !

I've learned to sign up for the Behind the Scenes tour immediately from the Latitudes rep after boarding. Also don't forget if there are 2 of you Platinum in the cabin, you each get a bag of laundry done even though you only get one coupon. They told us (and it works) to put the coupon they provide you in the first bag and then a couple days later when you send another bag out just write big on a piece of paper that this is "2nd free bag of laundry for Platinum person in Cabin #......."

They told us (and it works) to put the coupon they provide you in the first bag and then a couple days later when you send another bag out just write big on a piece of paper that this is "2nd free bag of laundry for Platinum person in Cabin #......."

Never put the coupon with the laundry. We write Platinum Plus on the docket and bag with one name on the first lot and the other name on the second.

of course being no stranger to NCL, I know what the benefits are. But am I weird for being most excited about the free laundry? What's your favorite Latitude perk?

My favorite perk,too. Certainly makes packing easier ! Of course, I don’t say no to the free dinners in the specialty restaurants

of course being no stranger to NCL, I know what the benefits are. But am I weird for being most excited about the free laundry? What's your favorite Latitude perk?

We are in exactly the same boat (no pun intended) I think we're really looking forward to the Speciality Dining. We ate in Le Bistro once on our first cruise as it was part of an Anniversary package, but we've not dined in a Speciality Restaurant since then.

Strangely enough I am really excited about the free bag of laundry. I may bring some dirty laundry from home.

I've learned to sign up for the Behind the Scenes tour immediately from the Latitudes rep after boarding. Also don't forget if there are 2 of you Platinum in the cabin, you each get a bag of laundry done even though you only get one coupon. They told us (and it works) to put the coupon they provide you in the first bag and then a couple days later when you send another bag out just write big on a piece of paper that this is "2nd free bag of laundry for Platinum person in Cabin #......."

Thank you so much! I didn't realize this - and I thought I knew all the Latitude benefits :D

deb