Shareholders obc

antsp

well what a great service, emailed an attachment with my shareholder info on Tuesday, Thursday we get the credit. Thanks for the $250

Yes & the stock is going X dividend at todays close ;which is more money added to the pot ;p

within 24 hours i also received my shareholder benefit after faxing everything. My only very small minor complaint, they never notified me it was added to booking. When i was checking other things for my upcoming cruise, i noticed it online.

well what a great service, emailed an attachment with my shareholder info on Tuesday, Thursday we get the credit. Thanks for the $250

Since when did Princess start accepting shareholder benefit requests by email? The forms I have say submit by mail or fax. No email address is given.

Since when did Princess start accepting shareholder benefit requests by email? The forms I have say submit by mail or fax. No email address is given.

For once UK cruisers have an advantage. We can just email Southampton with details. Did used to have to fax.

You can use FaxZero.com, which is free and great for those of us who don't have a fax. Worked fine for us.

Now that I no longer have access to a fax at work (Wahoo!!!) I too use FaxZero. Fast, easy, and free. :p

so you can use the credit to prepay for the Princess excursions...:evilsmile:

Brilliant !!:halo:

Yes, you can pre-book excursions using the OBC in your account. Apply for the Shareholder OBC early and spend away on the excursions.

Went to a UPS store and faxed my request today. A new travel summary was emailed to me including the $250 credit for my 14 day cruise on Saturday shortly after returning home. Yay! Thought I was way too late. Will help with purchasing the beverage package (yikes!) Thank you Princess! Have more than made my money back :)on theshares purchase.

Recently bought my 100 shares when price was $60/share. Never would have known this perk if not for CC. Next cruise is not till September 2019. Still want to get all my info together ahead of time. Could someone please provide a link or something to the form and paperwork I need? Thanks. When should I request, and how much is it? Stock was purchased jointly by wife and myself. Would love it if some of my blanks could be filled in.:confused:

Recently bought my 100 shares when price was $60/share. Never would have known this perk if not for CC. Next cruise is not till September 2019. Still want to get all my info together ahead of time. Could someone please provide a link or something to the form and paperwork I need? Thanks. When should I request, and how much is it? Stock was purchased jointly by wife and myself. Would love it if some of my blanks could be filled in.:confused:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

Fax it in today!

I live in Australia and sadly Princess here still will only apply the OBC to cruises booked within the 90 day limit with the most current shareholder info attached. I have had it recently refused because my cruise was over 90 days away . I sent links to the Carnival Shareholders Benefit page where the 90 days is no longer mentioned all to no avail. It’s frustrating seeing you being able to send details for cruises over a year away and we have to wait to do it in the 90 day window. Previously we here in Aus were also able to email details in but due to security we can’t any more. Double frustration [emoji854] Oh well ........

Sent from my iPhone using Forums