Last night on Caribbean Princess

CJinFLA00

I am so grateful to all the recent CCers who have posted Caribbean Princess reviews. We are booked for March 2019 and have done 5 cruises to the Caribbean/panama canal. I wasn’t super excited ( weird for me[emoji848]), but now I am [emoji2]......It’s seems the renovations have made the CB a great ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm looking forward to read your report.

There have been to many so-so reports lately by CC members that have sailed many Princess cruises & it would be interesting to see how a person who has only sailed Princess 2 times viewed it.

Mainly the food, activities and condition of the ship.

Will look forward to your review. Durangokid, did you say 60 were in your party?

Yes, 60. We are a group who met on the internet in 1997 and have a terrific TA who puts together a few group cruises each year. We have had as few as 8 and as many as 435 on different cruises over the years. :-)

Mary in NC

I was on her August 11 through 18 my only complaint was the breakfast buffet food it was good but not great and the AC on the ship was spotty some areas of ship very hot and then it would

Get cool then go back to hot and then cool as you were walking

Hi LuLu,

Don’t forget you still Owe me a dance.:):):)

Tony

Seems we're going to just miss each other in January 2019. We'll be on the 14 day January 12, 2019 so well be getting off as you are getting on. :(

Whatever ... in the future "Save the Last Dance for Me" :D

ooops .... correction .... :o

Seems we're going to just miss each other in January 2019. We'll be on the 14 day January 12, 2019 so well be getting off as you are getting on. :(

Whatever ... in the future "Save A Dance at sometime for Me" and the Last Dance for your wife.

:D

Durangokid and Tucker in Texas; you all have a great time; but I guess since you have been cruising together for quite a long time; that you all have fun all the time. And I thought I had a big group with my family of 12

Durangokid and Tucker in Texas; you all have a great time; but I guess since you have been cruising together for quite a long time; that you all have fun all the time. And I thought I had a big group with my family of 12

Yes, we do have fun! I would love to cruise with my whole family but I don't think it will happen. Our oldest son and DIL are joining us on this cruise so that makes it even more special for me. Enjoy your cruise on CB - we will try to leave her in good shape! ;p

Mary in NC

All of DH's siblings and their spouses will be on this cruise (2 sisters and 1 brother) and one of my two sisters with her significant other will be on it for a total of 10 of us. We will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary a little early. October 12 is the official date. I believe Durango Kid will be celebrating 49 soon.

I was on her August 11 through 18 my only complaint was the breakfast buffet food it was good but not great and the AC on the ship was spotty some areas of ship very hot and then it would

Get cool then go back to hot and then cool as you were walking

On CB keep on walking through the buffet until you get to the Planks/Steamers area. There is breakfast buffet food there that is much better. Made to order eggs and omelets for instance rather than the pre-made stuff in the regular buffet section. We also ate lunch there. Breakfast and lunch are included in those venues - it's only dinner that has a charge.

On CB keep on walking through the buffet until you get to the Planks/Steamers area. There is breakfast buffet food there that is much better. Made to order eggs and omelets for instance rather than the pre-made stuff in the regular buffet section. We also ate lunch there. Breakfast and lunch are included in those venues - it's only dinner that has a charge.

I like to have an omelet daily as I know it is cooked to order plus other items.

Are there the same items like the main buffet at this buffet area or it is a limited limits?

I like to have an omelet daily as I know it is cooked to order plus other items.

Are there the same items like the main buffet at this buffet area or it is a limited limits?

This area had much more custom stuff. I loved the made-to-order omelets and was extremely pleased that the jalapeno peppers were actually hot. So often there is nothing spicy on Princess ships. The process was simple. I filled a cup with my desired ingredients, turned them in at the omelet station, took a slip of paper, and then went to my table. The omelet was delivered by a waiter after a short wait. It worked well. Check the main buffet but then continue on and check the offerings in the aft section. We found that it was easier to get seating and we liked the breakfast offerings better. We also ate lunch back there a couple of times. We liked the change.