Princess beverage package

Wonder18

Absolutely!  No problem using the PBP at the IC for whatever coffee you wish!  :classic_wink:

Just now, Wonder18 said:

So does that mean if I have a premium beverage package I don’t have to buy a coffee card

When you have the preminum beverage package, you will NOT need to buy a coffee card. :classic_cool:

• 1 month later...

The price of the cruise on Princess will NOT include the gratuities. They are basedon the type of cabin. For suites, the charge is $15.50 per person per day. Mini-suites are $14.50 per person per day. All other cabins are $13.50. Gratuities are charged to your on board account daily.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, OCruisers said:

:classic_tongue:  Since I have the PBP,  at Princess Cay maybe I'll just order a "Rum & Coke" and ask them to hold the rum. :classic_rolleyes: 

You probably will be charged for the canned soda. $2 + 15% gratuity plus on Princess Cays you have to pay Bahamas VAT which Is also around 15%.

6 minutes ago, skynight said:

You probably will be charged for the canned soda. $2 + 15% gratuity plus on Princess Cays you have to pay Bahamas VAT which Is also around 15%.

:classic_huh:  So what happens to someone with the PBP at Princess Cays who actually orders and really wants a "Rum & Coke"?

Do you think they would be charged for the can of Coke used to make their mixed drink? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

They will either make it with Coke from "the gun" or just not charge for the soda portion. A Rum and Coke is a mixed drink and is included with the beverage package.

Correct when on the ship but I don't think they have a gun on Princess Cays, unless they've changed in the last two years.