Summit Revolution

Jim_Iain

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

858868233_AlBaccio.jpg.59482ab38f9f04bfaa8f69b4b7903a40.jpg

2 hours ago, pd7277 said:

Jim - Where is this?  Is there a design (chair) change from the Millennium?

Sorry to be an idiot / n00b, but never mind "where is that"... Who is that? LLP?

12 minutes ago, Aralim said:

Sorry to be an idiot / n00b, but never mind "where is that"... Who is that? LLP?

Definitely not LLP. 

I'm thinking that she is a CD Assistant setting up for an onboard briefing of something.

Edited by pd7277
  • Thanks 1

We'll never be in that suite ( or maybe any suite) . Great  amount of space  but the cold marble decor reminds me of a masuleum...the pics of the  staterooms seem to show a warmer tone..which we prefer.

Agree that  Edge had  enough drawers and cubbies but scant space for dresses and  men's/ women's  clothes that need to hang....We felt EDGE  was a bit dressier than other ships

6 hours ago, XtaSea said:

I don't care if it's grey! Or black or white or purple or whatever! If we've got that much space on a cruise ship, plus Luminae, Micheal's, the Retreat area...I'm so happy I can't stand it!

Same here 😁

2 hours ago, hcat said:

We'll never be in that suite ( or maybe any suite) . Great  amount of space  but the cold marble decor reminds me of a masuleum...the pics of the  staterooms seem to show a warmer tone..which we prefer.

The marble looks classy and tasteful in my opinion. Far from cold.

How would you decorate a master bathroom?

• Like 3

Didn't see this post from CC's offical Facebook page posted:

Picture #4 (direct link: https://www.facebook.com/CelebrityCruises/photos/a.96746260878/10157179291665879/?type=3&theater) seems to show the revolutionized inside stateroom, going by the comments on the picture (no window glare).

Edited by mikkelhansen

13 hours ago, Aralim said:

No.   She is listed on Instagram as emcf2 and her bio says she is Activity Manager.    

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alushar said:

It's like the Rendevous Lounge on the Millenium. 

I Initially thought it was Al Bachio but looking further was thinking it was Rendevous Lounge.   Any other guesses?

6 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I Initially thought it was Al Bachio but looking further was thinking it was Rendevous Lounge.   Any other guesses?

Carpet the same as Rendevous on Millennium the Cafe Al Bacio was different 

0CE897BA-E2BC-489C-9870-478E7F75F2C0.jpeg

67F72B0E-8D22-426A-B894-E372CB409218.jpeg

D0E55CEB-333F-44D9-80C0-88AA9B0362BB.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

I’m not sure but this looks like it is being taken in Cafe Al Bacio.

Randy

Randy

I was thinking the same but then second guessed myself remembering the Cafe al Bacio has rounded windows. 

I'm going with the Lounge.  All I remembered was the beige chairs like those below in the lounge, but if you look on the right above the piano you can see those oversized winged chairs that match the picture I questioned.

0CE897BA-E2BC-489C-9870-478E7F75F2C0.jpeg

858868233_AlBaccio.jpg.59482ab38f9f04bfaa8f69b4b7903a40.jpg

• Like 1

• On 3/20/2019 at 3:42 PM, Silkroad said:

Thanks for the helpful information! It’s always different in person. Would you mind letting us know which cabin type you had? Thanks🙂

We were in one of the sweet sixteen balcony cabins on the forward section, deck 6.

• Thanks 1

In NY ( not NYC):  . Master:  warmer tones,  beautiful  tile,  granite,   colorful  prints from Taormina, plush mat and towels.    Guest bath:   white sink, etc....beach tones for walls towels, window treatment  and  artwork

In Fl....warmer tones,  spa accessories, plush rugs and towels,  tropical art.

Design choices are always  personal and you have to live with them for more than a week like on a ship....We liked the EDGE bathroom  but  it had a hideous print on the wall!

Very excited ...waiting to see more of Summit...

18 minutes ago, MizDemeanor said:

Whelp this is mine...not that this is my bathroom yet( I do have the towels,) but my idea of a fine bathroom by Chip and Joanna....

https://goo.gl/images/zg576M

Very nice.. but .of course I like the ones that are less stark!

I won't be in a big suite ( probably not ever), and will be happy if everything works  OK ,,,and they have new towels!