Mighty Cruise ships - Koningsdam

Qextor

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, cartervan said:

Crazy For Cats--thanks so much for posting that!  We took a Norway Cruise on the Koningsdam a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed seeing that "review" of our trip along with all the inside info.

I enjoyed watching it.  We have the Norway cruise booked for next year on the NS.  This helps build the excitement.

• Like 1

Just viewed and the production values, content and overall quality we thought done quite well. Thanks for posting the link. Memories of sailing with her were rewarding. 

Edited by DFWGUYZ
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

I enjoyed watching it.  We have the Norway cruise booked for next year on the NS.  This helps build the excitement.

We missed the show about the Koningsdam, hope to see it on a rerun. We're also on the NS doing the 14 Day Voyage of the Midnight Sun on 5 July 2020

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For those in the US, this episode is FINALLY being aired here tonight! It's going to be on the Smithsonian Channel at 9pm on 12/1. I was on this sailing in 2018 and looked for the roll call but could not find it. I managed to view the episode on YouTube a year ago when it was posted here and discovered that despite my talking to the crew filming the episode several times, I did not make the final cut!

If you don't get the channel or miss the airing, may be available for online viewing after the initial airing at this link. Future airings will also be listed on the page.

Mighty Cruise Ships | Smithsonian Channel

Edited by MisterBill99

2 hours ago, MisterBill99 said:

For those in the US, this episode is FINALLY being aired here tonight! It's going to be on the Smithsonian Channel at 9pm on 12/1.

If you don't get the channel or miss the airing, may be available for online viewing after the initial airing at this link. Future airings will also be listed on the page.

Mighty Cruise Ships | Smithsonian Channel

Thanks.

The web site you show says it will be on 8 PM on 12/1. I assume that is EST since our local cable provider says it will be on at 7 PM here.

Although we watched it when it first came out, we set it up to record tonight so it can serve as our virtual HAL COVID-19 cruise.  DH said he's going to make up some of our favorite bar snack mix (nuts, pretzels, etc.) and be my personal bartender tonight while we watch it.  😉

• Like 2

10 hours ago, caribill said:

Thanks.

The web site you show says it will be on 8 PM on 12/1. I assume that is EST since our local cable provider says it will be on at 7 PM here.

Yeah. I got the time wrong. 8pm EST not 9pm. I have my DVR set to record all new episodes of MCS, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it in the recording schedule. It certainly took them long enough to show the latest season!

Edited by MisterBill99

Koningsdam is from Series 3.  In Ireland & UK, Quest TV(a Sky TV channel) has started showing Series 4. 

S4/Ep 1 - Seven Seas Explorer (broadcast on 24th November) 

S4/Ep 2 - AIDAnova (being broadcast as I type...!!)

S4/Ep 3 - Diamond Princess ( next week, December 8th - could be interesting!)

I understand that Nieuw Statendam is the feature of a future episode in series 4, so looking forward to that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We also have all episodes of MCS set to record, and last week saw it scheduled and we are taping it right now (5:20pm PST). In fact, I just turned it on to glance at...will have to keep it until we get on a REAL, LIVE HAL ship!!!! 

Edited by PSR