Changing your Cabin Question

IrishLassie

Can you change your cabin, & how many times, without an extra charge, in the same category?  The reason I ask is that our agent put us in a different cabin on a different deck then what we were suppose to be in.  I think she just typed wrong!  (she's on vacation right now).  We had 2 cabins together with our friends & they got their's right but ours is wrong.  I did get it changed to the same deck, but now I see there are 2 together up one deck, so not sure if I can change again!  Little upset about this screw up!  We're all celebrating our 40th. anniversaries together so that's why we wanted to be nx to each other.  (sorry for rambling on!! LOL)

1 hour ago, IrishLassie said:

Can you change your cabin, & how many times, without an extra charge, in the same category?  The reason I ask is that our agent put us in a different cabin on a different deck then what we were suppose to be in.  I think she just typed wrong!  (she's on vacation right now).  We had 2 cabins together with our friends & they got their's right but ours is wrong.  I did get it changed to the same deck, but now I see there are 2 together up one deck, so not sure if I can change again!  Little upset about this screw up!  We're all celebrating our 40th. anniversaries together so that's why we wanted to be nx to each other.  (sorry for rambling on!! LOL)

You should have no issue changing cabins if the one you want is still available.  We just did the exact same thing earlier this week.  Our friends were placed in the cabin to the right of us and the cabin to the left of us had a much larger balcony--same price.  They were moved over with no issue and no charge.

1 hour ago, Jezabel2924 said:

You should have no issue changing cabins if the one you want is still available.  We just did the exact same thing earlier this week.  Our friends were placed in the cabin to the right of us and the cabin to the left of us had a much larger balcony--same price.  They were moved over with no issue and no charge.

Thanks for the info.  I have already changed once but now I see there are 2 cabins together, so not sure if I can change again along with our friends??

2 minutes ago, IrishLassie said:

Thanks for the info.  I have already changed once but now I see there are 2 cabins together, so not sure if I can change again along with our friends??

" You should have no issue changing cabins if the one you want is still available." 

58 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

If OP is working with a Travel Agent, he/she might assess change fees, but not from Princess

Thanks, but I don't think there is a charge from my TA as she said yesterday, no extra fees.

Go ahead and call Princess together.  As long as it's in the same category, they usually don't have an issue simply changing your cabins.  I have done this with them when a cabin opened up and it was later at night and I didn't want to lose this.  The Princess rep said this was the one thing they could do for me.

IF you booked the cruise with an agent then the agent has to make the changes for you.

There is not a limit on how many changes you can make but a higher deck is sometimes a different category of cabin with a different price.

So happy, I was able to get our 2 cabins next to each other with no problem!  Love our online TA that I always book with, they are so helpful. 

Also, thanks to all of you for your info & help, I have never had to change anything so now I know it can be done. 

Happy cruising to all.