Opinions requested--BEST canned water?

I'd much rather pay the $4.95 and have 12 bottles of water in my room waiting on me.

I honestly don't think I've ever drank canned water. In fact, I don't think I've ever even seen it except for when Budweiser makes it for disasters. 

• Like 1

I've only seen canned carbonated (sparkling) water.  Buying it from Carnival, though, is the easiest -- you don't have to carry it on -- and the cheapest (for a cruise) way to go.  Consider this: NCL charges $35 for 12 one-liter bottles.

I buy the ship water. I read that  aquafina will start selling in cans. I will try it before i change my ways. I know some do not like sodium in water. One never knows the source of the water. I once looked at a bottle that indicated it came from the municipal water of las vegas.

We like sparkling water and our favorites in cans are LaCroix which comes in plain and a variety of flavors and the small cans of Perrier.  We have brought the Perrier on ships with us before because some ships did not stock it. 

Mary Ann

Aquafina is going to start marketing their water in cans in 2020.  It's an effort to help with the garbage issue with all the single-use plastic bottles.  

1. Aquafina and Desani water is nothing more than water from the distributor's local culinary water source and then run through a filter.   No reason to pay for it.  
  2. Some of those "spring waters" (like Arrowhead and other owned by Nestle) are draining local aquifers which can feed into larger sources leading to a town or even city losing water access.

So, unless you think the culinary water out of the tap is full of unfriendly germs, just drink the tap water.  Unless, of course, you prefer your water "mit gaz" 😉

7 hours ago, ABQrobin said:

What is wrong with the water onboard the ship?  We always take our nice waterbottles from home, and filll at the cooler on Lido a few times a day.  

I hope I live long enough to see an almost complete ban of single use plastic bottles.  We're with you.

• Like 1